Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 7473
-
01-29-22 18:21 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 61Summerville Redhead
Evening fellas coming to let everyone know to watch your back on this one. I've been hanging with her for at least 3-4 years. Last year or so she fell off the radar no contact. Everything was always on the up and up, hard to tie down as mentioned in the past but a solid homerun when making contact. Noticed she popped back up over the past few weeks and I fell in the trap of somehow thinking I could trust the situation. Decent spot in the ville pain as always making contact. Finally get up to the room and she says she wants to take a shower real quick. I'm thinking we're cool catching up and bsing. She goes in the bathroom I sit Bill and half his friends down and chill on the bed. She walks back out and didn't even notice but she picked it up. Two seconds later I here "I'm sorry" and then the click of the door! I'm like fuk. I already knew. Grabbed my jacket and split. NEVER GET TOO COMFORTABLE! None of them are to be trusted. She had long sleeves on so not sure about tracks but there is definitely some desperation there of some sort, maybe a handler. Which has never been. Watch your backs guys!
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...t/103517738486
-
01-28-22 16:50 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 27We all have opinions
I don't blame ya for being paranoid man but like I mentioned in first post I'm from Charlotte I have only see two Charleston providers Heather and Paris love on a regular basis Paris is out of Las Vegas these days so less regular I have tried other girls but I'm a creature of habit. I have mentioned that I'd be more than happy to share info on Charlotte providers as I know more than I do in Charleston. Also have the 411 on many strip clubs in the Carolinas TGIF.
Originally Posted by AfJay22
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 15:49 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 67Suspect
Kind-of suspect that all your posts are either talking Heather up or bashing other providers or deleted by the admin for being argumentative. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by OysterMan66
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 11:36 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 27That is Heather Cummingz
This is Heather there are recent good reviews of her here and on other sites she is my one of my favs. Low volume she creates content so pics on her ad always new and up to date you can tell in pics she is curvy her pics aren't misleading at all, very fun laid back lady if you are a gentlemen you will be treated right she does ask for deposit as many higher end well reviewed providers do.
Originally Posted by TCE2021
[View Original Post]
If you like a demon free sweet southern girl who is sexy as hell.
She is for you if you like spinners all hopped up on " candy " who allow anything for a few bucks she's not your girl. I say make up your own mind and try things for yourself! She is definitely rare in this area.
-
01-28-22 07:28 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 1202So next time, bring her some mints, LOL? Mariah is reliable and talented. Yeah she does rush at times when appointments are lined up but I think her overall talent and lack of demons makes up for anything else. I personally have not noticed her breath smelling like cigs, but the other girl, Isabella reeked of smoke when she was there.
Originally Posted by NhmilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:27 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 600Tryst
Devyn looks like a winner for sure. Trying to decide who to pull trigger on as there are some absolute smoke shows coming through in the next couple weeks. Kate is OK, but not very curvy and athletic like Devyn. I know her experience is top notch as far as service would go. I like a more curvy / athletic girl, just like Devyn and a few others.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 06:45 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 1823I have seen Kate or Devyn but both look amazing. Devyn looks totally amazing. First choice. It appears modt providers are going to this site and leaving STG. Uncleo is also on that site.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 06:40 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 1823LOL exactly.
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 22:06 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 98Kate
Small tits no problem. My best experiences have come from small tittied girls. Taylor Hansen would be a perfect example. I wish she still lived here.
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
Bomber- I gave up om STG crackheads years ago. I am done with that scene. Nothing more of a turnoff than a ghetto talking white trash drug addict.
-
01-25-22 21:59 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 98USA sex guide idiot award goes to me
Dang I did not realize she was a he!! I feel like a total idiot! Oh well thanks for pointing that out! He's got some curvy hips for a dude.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
I am leaning towards kate- just to try since she is local it would be good to find a nice regular gal. But man, Devyn looks amazing.
-
01-25-22 20:46 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 65Visiting in early February
Gentleman,
I will be visiting the first weekend of February to your lovely city of Charleston. I have read 6 pages of posts and am no closer to finding an out call provider in the STG $$/ hr range. I will be without a car and never have used a ride service. It would be helpful if I knew the layout of Charleston to narrow my search. At the moment I will be staying a few miles from the airport. Do I need to focus only on North Charleston? Any advice on Charleston would be nice. Is there any other review sites worth checking for the area.
Thanks for any "Southern Hospitality".
Jim.
-
01-25-22 20:36 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 600Kate
I don't think you can go wrong with either, assuming you forego the meat packer.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
I know Kate, I used to work with her and have personal experience with her outside the hobby. Small breasts are the only potential flaw, if you consider that a flaw. A little pricier for sure. Devyn looks juicy and amazing also. There are some great ones currently on tryst. Well worth saving up for, unless you're into STG crackheads.
-
01-25-22 19:47 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 144Kate
I live in the same part of town as Kate. She's a known entity over here. By known I mean I have heard guys in bars talking about her, coworkers, etc, etc. Someone mentioned she has had a run in with the law, but I have zero knowledge if that was a traffic ticket, mongering type bust, drug bust, or what. I have heard her locations are legit nice.
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 19:38 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 573Choosing
Well Mike just in case you didn't read closely enough alyssandra is packing some meat in that thing! If that's your thing all the power to ya. Just a heads up in case your not looking to be toppped! LOL.
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 18:56 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 98Need help Choosing a gal for February
So I always see one girl per month. I only do one per month because I choose high end ones. I am torn between these 3. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't seen any of them before. I would love some input if any of yall have. Some of them have visitedhere in the past so hopefully someone will have some input. I like Kate because she is local, and could be an ongoing thing. Devyn looks amazing, no brainer there. Alysandra just has a certain sexiness about her that I find intriguing. Any tboughts or input?
https://tryst.link/escort/alessandrataylorxo
https://tryst.link/escort/kate-humphries
https://tryst.link/escort/devyn









Reply With Quote






