Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 28550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18755

    Asterisk

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Bruh, I would just take an adventure and go see her.

    I am shocked this ***** came thru with a video of her and her Dude LMAO!!

    Vladimir Putin.
    Now I'm soo curious to know what word got censored with asterisks.

    Could it be the C word? The B word, the and word? The W word?

  2. #18754

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe404  [View Original Post]
    𝔻 ℝ 𝔼 𝔸 𝕄 𝔻 𝕆 𝕃 𝕃.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74094939

    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Paid about $100 for 15 minutes in Cobb County. Nice body, can take dick, she fucks on her couch in the living room but her pussy had a little odor to it. Smelt like old salmon so I just put my covid mask over my nose and went to work. Probably will not go back because I like $60 pussy.
    That's a shame. If this girl would stay on top of her hygiene and drop whatever ratchet features she has (like braids and long nails) and refine her aura and service. She would be $300 pussy on Eros.

  3. #18753

    Incall Deposit??

    GjBlack,

    Thanks for the response, yeah I won't be seeing her for that. I'll ask, if she requests a damn deposit I'll ask her if she's part of the Africa Clan LOL Asking for a damn deposit for a incall?? Sounds like one of those fake ads.

    Thanks Bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by GjBlack  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up a month ago or so, she asked for a deposit for an incall. Idk if she's real or not, but asking for deposits is sketch imo.

  4. #18752

    She's back

    Well Jenna is back, the one that's robbing people with her pimp but is now on Listcrawler!! Please beware fellas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...report_success

  5. #18751

    Jenna / robbery beware

    Hey guys,

    A, I think that chick Jenna is posting again beware.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74124693
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cdc2a456c17cc443e45f5498c2d19dfd_f.jpg‎   bc9a807e994c9c727da27cc404fee86e_f.jpg‎   20220125_230059.jpg‎  

  6. #18750
    𝔻 ℝ 𝔼 𝔸 𝕄 𝔻 𝕆 𝕃 𝕃.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74094939

    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Paid about $100 for 15 minutes in Cobb County. Nice body, can take dick, she fucks on her couch in the living room but her pussy had a little odor to it. Smelt like old salmon so I just put my covid mask over my nose and went to work. Probably will not go back because I like $60 pussy.

  7. #18749
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. That is the kind of service I keep talking about. 250? Totally worth it.
    I will check out the rest of the girls they have and report back.

  8. #18748
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Did she indicate if she'll fuck without a cover?
    Her pussy actually pulled the condom off I stopped, but she said other guys try to keep going. So I think for the right price maybe.

  9. #18747
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    It was $14. Not the end of the world. If you think it's crazy or stupid then don't do it.
    Yes, $14 is an insignificant amount of money. I could see paying that to check out some videos.

    Does the girl deserve? No, but it's $14. It doesn't matter either way.

  10. #18746

    Rain asks for deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    I thought someone posted a review of Rain. Did a search and came up with nothing. Any one seen her?? Thinking of trying her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74102266#.
    I hit her up a month ago or so, she asked for a deposit for an incall. Idk if she's real or not, but asking for deposits is sketch imo.

  11. #18745

    Rain In Smyrna

    I thought someone posted a review of Rain. Did a search and came up with nothing. Any one seen her?? Thinking of trying her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74102266#.

  12. #18744

    Bruh

    I don't know Bruh, I would just take an adventure and go see her.

    If she's trashy looking I would turn around d and leave. I know it's only $14, but I wouldn't give any of these chick's and their dudes to get my money unless she's sucking on my dick and taking cum from me directly. Too each their own.

    I am shocked this ***** came thru with a video of her and her Dude LMAO!!

    Vladimir Putin.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    So I have some time off next month and I'm making a list of ladies I might want to visit during that time. I came across this girl on STG who on snapchat goes by cici. I was interested in her lower prices and that she'll swallow my nut so for myself and now for you guys, I paid the $14 for her 3 videos to try and get a better look at her.

    I took some screen shots from the videos for you guys. I'll report back if I take the plunge.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...m/609389548819

  13. #18743
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    It was $14. Not the end of the world. If you think it's crazy or stupid then don't do it.
    I was just asking if other people did this too. I don't.

  14. #18742

    Answer seems obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    Do people really do this?
    It was $14. Not the end of the world. If you think it's crazy or stupid then don't do it.

  15. #18741

    Really??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/74035922

    Anyone see her? She real? PM is fine. Thanks.
    Are you serious?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape