Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 498 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 7465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4135

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you can go wrong with either, assuming you forego the meat packer.

    I know Kate, I used to work with her and have personal experience with her outside the hobby. Small breasts are the only potential flaw, if you consider that a flaw. A little pricier for sure. Devyn looks juicy and amazing also. There are some great ones currently on tryst. Well worth saving up for, unless you're into STG crackheads.
    Small tits no problem. My best experiences have come from small tittied girls. Taylor Hansen would be a perfect example. I wish she still lived here.

    Bomber- I gave up om STG crackheads years ago. I am done with that scene. Nothing more of a turnoff than a ghetto talking white trash drug addict.

  2. #4134

    USA sex guide idiot award goes to me

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Well Mike just in case you didn't read closely enough alyssandra is packing some meat in that thing! If that's your thing all the power to ya. Just a heads up in case your not looking to be toppped! LOL.
    Dang I did not realize she was a he!! I feel like a total idiot! Oh well thanks for pointing that out! He's got some curvy hips for a dude.

    I am leaning towards kate- just to try since she is local it would be good to find a nice regular gal. But man, Devyn looks amazing.

  3. #4133

    Visiting in early February

    Gentleman,

    I will be visiting the first weekend of February to your lovely city of Charleston. I have read 6 pages of posts and am no closer to finding an out call provider in the STG $$/ hr range. I will be without a car and never have used a ride service. It would be helpful if I knew the layout of Charleston to narrow my search. At the moment I will be staying a few miles from the airport. Do I need to focus only on North Charleston? Any advice on Charleston would be nice. Is there any other review sites worth checking for the area.

    Thanks for any "Southern Hospitality".

    Jim.

  4. #4132

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    I live in the same part of town as Kate. She's a known entity over here. By known I mean I have heard guys in bars talking about her, coworkers, etc, etc. Someone mentioned she has had a run in with the law, but I have zero knowledge if that was a traffic ticket, mongering type bust, drug bust, or what. I have heard her locations are legit nice.
    I don't think you can go wrong with either, assuming you forego the meat packer.

    I know Kate, I used to work with her and have personal experience with her outside the hobby. Small breasts are the only potential flaw, if you consider that a flaw. A little pricier for sure. Devyn looks juicy and amazing also. There are some great ones currently on tryst. Well worth saving up for, unless you're into STG crackheads.

  5. #4131

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    So I always see one girl per month. I only do one per month because I choose high end ones. I am torn between these 3. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't seen any of them before. I would love some input if any of yall have. Some of them have visitedhere in the past so hopefully someone will have some input. I like Kate because she is local, and could be an ongoing thing. Devyn looks amazing, no brainer there. Alysandra just has a certain sexiness about her that I find intriguing. Any tboughts or input?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alessandrataylorxo

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-humphries

    https://tryst.link/escort/devyn
    I live in the same part of town as Kate. She's a known entity over here. By known I mean I have heard guys in bars talking about her, coworkers, etc, etc. Someone mentioned she has had a run in with the law, but I have zero knowledge if that was a traffic ticket, mongering type bust, drug bust, or what. I have heard her locations are legit nice.

  6. #4130

    Choosing

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    So I always see one girl per month. I only do one per month because I choose high end ones. I am torn between these 3. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't seen any of them before. I would love some input if any of yall have. Some of them have visitedhere in the past so hopefully someone will have some input. I like Kate because she is local, and could be an ongoing thing. Devyn looks amazing, no brainer there. Alysandra just has a certain sexiness about her that I find intriguing. Any tboughts or input?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alessandrataylorxo

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-humphries

    https://tryst.link/escort/devyn
    Well Mike just in case you didn't read closely enough alyssandra is packing some meat in that thing! If that's your thing all the power to ya. Just a heads up in case your not looking to be toppped! LOL.

  7. #4129

    Need help Choosing a gal for February

    So I always see one girl per month. I only do one per month because I choose high end ones. I am torn between these 3. Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't seen any of them before. I would love some input if any of yall have. Some of them have visitedhere in the past so hopefully someone will have some input. I like Kate because she is local, and could be an ongoing thing. Devyn looks amazing, no brainer there. Alysandra just has a certain sexiness about her that I find intriguing. Any tboughts or input?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alessandrataylorxo

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-humphries

    https://tryst.link/escort/devyn

  8. #4128

    Flaked out (Heather Cummingz)

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTown124  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she burned for a deposit back in July. Gave her an address then ghosted. I was "young" and "dumb. " First and last time I ever gave a deposit. Let us know how it goes.
    So at OutofTown124 she did exactly as you said. Ghosted on me, she only asked for a very small deposit in the mid teens. Thanks for the insight at OutofTown124 and ChasGentlman, after reading your experiences I was on high alert, glad it didn't go much further.

  9. #4127

    Little Upset

    Quote Originally Posted by NhmilfLover  [View Original Post]
    If you only have 2 or 3 posts on here and those are just asking for information on providers. Either you're LE or a leech and you won't get a response.

    Mods, I'm sorry if this is inappropriate for this forum. I just wanted to make sure the perpetrators got the message.
    Sorry if I struck a nerve, if you're talking about me. I haven't reviewed many providers because all the ones I've seen have tons of reviews already. If I have nothing to add then I don't. Really not trying to cause drama. It looks like I've been ghosted by Princess after giving a pretty small deposit. I'll live with it because she was very responsive over text, sent me a pic, and genuinely seemed legit. Plus she's my type and then some looks wise. I'll update if this changes, otherwise she's a scam.

    Here are some I have seen off RR:

    Laya: Same experience as most but she never whipped the girls out even when I paid the maximum she asked. Won't return.

    Trolley Road: The individual blonde. Decent massage, no touching, sexy, but not worth it.

    Bella: went several times. Thought I might get somewhere eventually but she gave up my appointment one day when I didn't respond quick enough to a text. Very good massage and brought the girls out at the end. Talks a lot. Also, she does not like that guys blab on here about her so I tried to keep quiet.

    Brianna: says she's in Florence now. Good. She's terrible. Worst waste of money I've had.

    Dayne: A-maz-ing. Probably the best experience I've had. She's welcoming, sweet, very sexy. Worth whatever you spend.

    Ladson: Individual Latina provider. Despite the reviews on here I like her. She'll not talk so much if you ask. She's welcoming, has a set routine and always gets the job done. One of my go-tos with Dayne.

  10. #4126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927
    Let me know if it works out. I tried to see her in Greenville a few weeks ago but she was insistent on a deposit upfront so I passed. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DougieDoug  [View Original Post]
    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...b/844859125970

    Anyone have a report on this one? She comes down from Greenville. I have a dream scheduled so I'll report back at some point. Though if I enjoy, I may lie and say it was terrible so as to keep her to myself.

  11. #4125

    Don't PM Me For Details.

    Quote Originally Posted by NhmilfLover  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Mariah. She's an attractive MILF. Very straightforward and friendly lady. I enjoyed my time with her and left VERY happy. One observation that may matter to some of you; she's a heavy smoker. Her clothes and body don't smell like smoke. But the place does. And it's deep in her lungs and therefore on her breath. It's a bit of a turnoff to me. But the rest of the package more than made up for it.
    If you only have 2 or 3 posts on here and those are just asking for information on providers. Either you're LE or a leech and you won't get a response.

    Mods, I'm sorry if this is inappropriate for this forum. I just wanted to make sure the perpetrators got the message.

  12. #4124

    She asked for a deposit so I stopped talking

    Quote Originally Posted by DougieDoug  [View Original Post]
    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...b/844859125970

    Anyone have a report on this one? She comes down from Greenville. I have a dream scheduled so I'll report back at some point. Though if I enjoy, I may lie and say it was terrible so as to keep her to myself.
    I'm just not into the deposit game. Whenever someone asks for a deposit, I usually don't ever respond back. Let me know how it goes. Or, what time your appointment is so I can beat you to it! LOL.

  13. #4123

    Princess

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...b/844859125970

    Anyone have a report on this one? She comes down from Greenville. I have a dream scheduled so I'll report back at some point. Though if I enjoy, I may lie and say it was terrible so as to keep her to myself.

  14. #4122

    Anyone

    Anybody seen this girl? Would love some info.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...c/664010675595

  15. #4121
    Yea, she burned for a deposit back in July. Gave her an address then ghosted. I was "young" and "dumb. " First and last time I ever gave a deposit. Let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Curious how it turns out for you.

    Saw her over a year ago maybe (And was muccchhh heavier than pics led to believe. Not a bad thing but didn't seem ideal as to the timing as she seemed bothered to be there so I just left a courtesy fee and made my exit.

    Let us know how it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape