Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,251 to 20,265 of 58924
-
01-26-22 09:47 #38674Senior Member

Posts: 84Jeanie / Magic
If you want a great massage from an attractive and pleasant MT Jeanie at Magic in Altamonte will take great care of you! She definitely knows what she is doing and is worth it just for the great massage! She also is a good little teaser and will finish the job with a great HE. Need to call as she is sometimes hard to catch.
-
01-26-22 08:17 #38673Senior Member

Posts: 33King
Stopped by this weekend and Elsa answered the door. Went to the room and she left for a few minutes and when she came back it was straight to business. No shower was offered and that was okay for me this time. She is gorgeous and we had a lot of fun but like most the reviews across the big parlors it seemed rushed and mechanical for no reason.
-
01-26-22 07:14 #38672Senior Member

Posts: 270There is a wealth of information in these pages that you can put to immediate and beneficial use.
Originally Posted by JustinCams
[View Original Post]
-AG.
-
01-25-22 19:10 #38671Senior Member

Posts: 750OMG Avalon
I love Milk Massage, but not the whole posse of hot Asian women there can hold a candle to Avalon. If you have the chance to see Avalon, you take it.
Originally Posted by DiscteteInJax
[View Original Post]
That being said, good luck in getting an appointment.
Gator.
-
01-25-22 16:21 #38670Senior Member

Posts: 148MM Angel
Been several times and always had great time and service. Angel is new and I'm getting tired of trying the new girl who isn't fully trained or prepared for the session. Disappointed with session overall. Checked all the necessary boxes, but just wasn't up to MM standards.
-
01-25-22 14:53 #38669Regular Member

Posts: 1New to this!
Hey friends!
In the Orlando area, I've visited a few places in the past in CA and I'm looking to try out somewhere here. Looking for recommendations, what to look out for, all of that good stuff. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
-
01-25-22 14:03 #38668Senior Member

Posts: 79Pas
Park Ave. Dude. That was a different time.. the Golden Age lol. Emily was amazing too. Built completely differently though.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 13:49 #38667Senior Member

Posts: 76That is what I thought! I've reached out to her.
Originally Posted by IPADrinker
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 13:34 #38666Senior Member

Posts: 57Use the tools
This is the thread for massage parlors, not individuals / independents. Go down to the Non-MP thread. Otherwise, just use the search function in the upper right corner. Her name is in her ad.
Originally Posted by IPADrinker
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 12:57 #38665Senior Member

Posts: 56No question
Avalon. Full stop. Game over. Honey, get the car. Avalon.
Originally Posted by DiscteteInJax
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 12:39 #38664Senior Member

Posts: 76MM or Avalon?
I will be in your fair city on Monday and am having a hard time between MM or having a visit with Avalon. Anyone have a suggestion?
-
01-25-22 11:38 #38663Senior Member

Posts: 1670Jackie
She is hot. Her sister emily worked at park avenue spa and was extremely hot and fun as well.
Miss that place!
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 11:09 #38662Senior Member

Posts: 171NDS vs MM Amanda
Not the same. The Amanda I saw at NDS about a week ago as not the same Amanda I saw in the hall at MM on Sunday. Of course, these ladies do change names from time to time which creates this sort of confusion.
Originally Posted by Theman69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 08:54 #38661Senior Member

Posts: 123She is so hot
She had an amazing body and was very pretty and really down to earth.
Originally Posted by Mikey001
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 08:38 #38660Senior Member

Posts: 388MM Angel
Stopped at MM yesterday after feeling the need for some. Drew Angel, temp mamasan April and not Kiko was there. Skipped the Ts as it was cold and hell out and thankfully the place wasn't filled with heaters. Started with some kissing, BBBJ to get warmed up. Decent technique, excellent DT full to the hilt. She didn't do that on her own but accepted being slid down the shaft and held there. I was able to stay deep for a few seconds and then back to stroking. Some outside hotdogging while standing, then moved to some of her laying on the bed with FIV in play and standing BBBJ. Slapped on a cover and started in mish. Very little English but she has all the important dirty talk down. She appears to be about late 20's, I would call them natural small C cups. She enjoyed some nipple play but I couldn't get a nice angle for mish. Flipped her over for k9 and she did very well here. She had a few unregulated orgasms with plenty of twitching and moaning. I wasn't finishing this route so we flipped into 69 and I drained deep in her mouth and she kept going, but only after pausing and me telling her to keep going. Asked her how long in town and she said 4 days. New girl has plenty to learn but she is doing very well to start. Would repeat.









Reply With Quote






