Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4209
-
01-26-22 16:25 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 202[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-26-22 15:48 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 576Was doing work in the area last week.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
I've never beem so I wantes to do recon on the location.
Drove by just after open and there was already guys waiting in cars.
In the afternoon I drove by again.
There was and accident on the road, the plaza was busy and there was a DPD car in the plaza.
I didn't want to fight to cross traffic to pull in and check the back lot.
I stopped by 4 Seasons, the old Maple. Good massage but completely legit and no flip allowed.
-
01-26-22 14:38 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 82DD. Mimi
It's been a while since I've been here. Seems like they got a new MMS since the last time I came here. I asked for a line up and the only available girls were Mimi, sunny, and Ruby. They all looked nice. Sunny is more slim and skinny type, while Mimi was a bit bigger with huge D cup. So I decided on Mimi. She has a nice big ass, and nice natural Ds. I was touching them while she was helping me undress, and she took them out and asked if I liked them and I just smiled and put my face in them and said yes. She put them back in and said shower first. So we went to TS and she was teasing a lot, gave my few yanks when cleaning my stick. We went back to the room and just for everything. Didn't want to waste time on the massage. She gave a really nice CBJ while I was licking her kitty. She was getting really wet, so I stopped and started to rub her clip with my finger. She got on top and did a cg, which I really liked playing and motor boating her big Ds. And then finished on Mish and popped on her Ds. She smiled and told me it was so much. She cleaned up and cleaned me up and with some time left. She gave me a massage which was actually decent, till the time ended.
-
01-26-22 13:32 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 144Wow I dodged that bullet!
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 12:55 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 808The kind you take antibiotics for.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 12:41 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 144What type of "gift"?
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 06:30 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 808Riverview
Just an FYI, a friend visited, took the girl up on the BBFS offer and came home with a little gift.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 15:50 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 1237I don't know the answer to your question, but it's now listed on another site that specializes in rub shacks. That probably won't make it less popular.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 12:04 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 304May be too far away but Elite on Grand in Hartford is the best I have ever had.
Originally Posted by AppleFan125
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 06:59 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 808AMP in Derby
Anyone know if the crowd size has decreased?
-
01-24-22 00:15 #2144Regular Member

Posts: 12Rv
Where is RV?
What is the name of the place?
-
01-23-22 08:53 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 85Therapeutic
Where is everyone's favorite THERAPEUTIC massage in the area of branford / new haven / milford / orange?
Was doing a lot of work the other day and have some knots that need to be worked out.
-
01-20-22 13:08 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 808Mimi never disappoints.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 11:22 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 609Mimi is a very fun and playful gal, well worth visiting her.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
No international travel allowed LOL.
On a side note Sunny has excellent oral skills if an older gal is ok with you.
-
01-20-22 10:22 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 116Heavenly Branford
I stopped in to see Mimi again after a handful of months hiatus. The last couple of times I visited, I was underwhelmed and felt that my time was cut short. Yesterday, Mimi was on her A game. She answered the door which is unusual, led me to a room and told me 5 minutes. About 12 min later she came back and took my $70 house fee and then came back a few minutes later to lead me to the shower. I had already left my standard donation of $80 on the table folded in a tri-fold pattern with the $50 visible. As usual, it was never touched until I was exiting when she asked if that was for her. Great shower with tons of teasing. Great session with a very open menu. I seriously doubt international travel is welcomed but I've never tried. She's not much to look at body-wise but has a cute face and a fun personality. If you have an itch, she can scratch it.










Reply With Quote





