Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 1476 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17681

    Katie, or Katie-Lynn?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Who is katie?
    Is this lady the former DI southern gal who went by the name Katie-Lynn? I enjoyed her several times and then she disappeared.

    Regardless if it's the same girl, does anyone know what happened to DI's Katie-Lynn? I'd sure like to see her again!

  2. #17680

    Katie

    How do you get ahold of her now? Is she even back to seeing people? Impressed you were able to keep in contact with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She was always a Spitfire for me. You just need to know these chicks and know what makes them tick.

  3. #17679

    EE = Eloquent Evenings

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    For those that are willing to travel, I got a call today at noon or so that a young MILF would start her first day on the job later in the day. After getting some unfiltered photo's from EE, off to the East I went. Tall, lean with a beautiful face. She is a mom with a couple of kids and dipping her toes and spreading her legs. I will probably write a longer review on the Cincy forum but If you want to see a 31 year old MILF that played college volleyball get some cash and head that way. Tried to take it slow but she was not having it, she was as turned on as I was after my tongue polished her pussy and ass. Kissed me deeply as my lips glistened with her juices. Also the photos make her appear thicker than she really is. She has tats, looks amazing in a form fitting dress and that face is something to see.

    Fabulous experience, and most certainly will repeat (after I see the 20 yr old Faith of course).
    Save folks some times to dig.

  4. #17678

    Mind sharing where to find EE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    For those that are willing to travel, I got a call today at noon or so that a young MILF would start her first day on the job later in the day. After getting some unfiltered photo's from EE, off to the East I went. Tall, lean with a beautiful face. She is a mom with a couple of kids and dipping her toes and spreading her legs. I will probably write a longer review on the Cincy forum but If you want to see a 31 year old MILF that played college volleyball get some cash and head that way. Tried to take it slow but she was not having it, she was as turned on as I was after my tongue polished her pussy and ass. Kissed me deeply as my lips glistened with her juices. Also the photos make her appear thicker than she really is. She has tats, looks amazing in a form fitting dress and that face is something to see.

    Fabulous experience, and most certainly will repeat (after I see the 20 yr old Faith of course).
    Sorry if dumb question, but where can I find EE?

  5. #17677

    McKenna

    For those that are willing to travel, I got a call today at noon or so that a young MILF would start her first day on the job later in the day. After getting some unfiltered photo's from EE, off to the East I went. Tall, lean with a beautiful face. She is a mom with a couple of kids and dipping her toes and spreading her legs. I will probably write a longer review on the Cincy forum but If you want to see a 31 year old MILF that played college volleyball get some cash and head that way. Tried to take it slow but she was not having it, she was as turned on as I was after my tongue polished her pussy and ass. Kissed me deeply as my lips glistened with her juices. Also the photos make her appear thicker than she really is. She has tats, looks amazing in a form fitting dress and that face is something to see.

    Fabulous experience, and most certainly will repeat (after I see the 20 yr old Faith of course).

  6. #17676

    This one always intrigued me. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74104514

    Anybody jumped through the hoops on this? She's advertised on EB for a long time. I do believe she's real based on some things we've text about when I've been in Indy. I've tried to circumvent her "get me a gift card, take a picture of it" bullshit but she's a no go and of course so am I. I know someone has the goods on this chick, pics are to good for somebody to have not taken a shot. You can post or PM me.

    Thanks TB.

  7. #17675
    Quote Originally Posted by FastShooter  [View Original Post]
    Spent time with this well known lady. Low rent hotel, older lady with big tits. They look better than they feel but overall a skilled provider. Nasty deep BBBJ and willing to swallow the juice. Played with her toy while I was ramming her.
    Great provider. Not too many rules. Awesome breasts. Seen her twice. Both great experiences.

  8. #17674
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Two older MILFs I've been wondering the same thing about.
    The second one is legit. I saw her a couple years ago through her profile on SA. Looks like she has turned pro now. Had a good time but did not repeat. Something was just a little off for me. She didn't have many rules but was not the GFE type.

  9. #17673
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgicza  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm in Indy for a couple weeks, I'm looking for some good woman. Mainly looking for best BBBJ, providers that provide Greek. Please feel free to pm me!
    If you like tall MILFs look for Vivian St James on tryst. Woman loves sex and from my experience she prefers a hard dick in her ass. I have enjoyed her many times. Clean apartment and you can people watch from her large windows while you are ramming her ass. Also loves to swallow.

    Haven't seen her since she went independent but someday I will be back. Also, don't know where you are from but I am traveling to Chicago for a week soon and looking for recommendations. I would like to see 4-5 ladies while I am there. No preference on age, just BBBJ and great looking. No listcrawler or STG chicks though.

  10. #17672

    New

    Hey everyone, I'm new to this and looking for my first experience. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the only days I can take to seek out anything. I'm looking for recommendations on a provider that isn't going to ask for references or money up front before I even get a location. Thanks in advance.

  11. #17671

    In Indy for a couple weeks

    Hey I'm in Indy for a couple weeks, I'm looking for some good woman. Mainly looking for best BBBJ, providers that provide Greek. Please feel free to pm me!

  12. #17670

    Brooke and Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brooke today. She's from Ohio and often visits the Chicago suburbs, but she says she now going to be spending more time in Indianapolis.

    I've seen Brooke over the past 6 years. She provides a really nice GFE. Brooke always stays in upscale hotels. She's a MILF, so her tummy is a bit full, but other that that her figure is fantastic. Her DDD breasts are big and billowy, but still well shaped, perfect for Russian. And she loves having me suck them and bury my face in them. I often lie down on the bed and ask her to get on top of me and smother me with those huge tits. Love enjoying her in mish too.

    PM me and I can give you her contact info.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to provide insight on this one?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/74023642
    Two older MILFs I've been wondering the same thing about.

  13. #17669

    Re: Milk Bone

    Quote Originally Posted by FastShooter  [View Original Post]
    Spent time with this well known lady. Low rent hotel, older lady with big tits. They look better than they feel but overall a skilled provider. Nasty deep BBBJ and willing to swallow the juice. Played with her toy while I was ramming her.
    Yes she's been mentioned before but it's always good to get the latest intel. Thanks for the report!

  14. #17668

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She was always a Spitfire for me. You just need to know these chicks and know what makes them tick.
    Seems like the ultimate case in YMMV then.

  15. #17667

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago, one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Clearly on something, dozed off at least four times during the massage. (her not me). All she kept talking about is how she is the best in the business and that other girls are just jealous of her. I honestly don't even remember if I finished.
    She was always a Spitfire for me. You just need to know these chicks and know what makes them tick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape