Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 15293
-
01-28-22 15:45 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 71NY Asians fitness. NYAF
First time at this newish agency. Got a reference from another location and got in.
Private location in midtown Looks very familiar but who knows it sounds like a gym.
Met the mms outside the door, and proceeded to a quick verification and a big bottle of water.
The location is indeed looks and smells new.
New showers new rooms new everything.
Some rooms are bigger than others and some are naughtier than others (that's all I'm going to say about that) .
The girls were super excited and lined up like good Chinese girls with daddy issues. All hot!!
Some looked familiar some didn't but each with her own "thing" her special "move". One said "hi husband" , the other said "hi boyfriend", another said "hi handsome" but the ones I picked were the the two cuties that jumped on me and pushed me to the room.
Abby and Eva. Are my punishment for today and apparently I've been a bad boy.
Abby, GFE / fetish Extraordinaire. Has light skin, long hair, ample amount of tits, flattering makeup on a Milfy doll like face and medium build with a very feminine outline, shaved kitty and slippery when wet.
Eva, PSE / Greek queen, sort, some extra meat, not fat at all just a bit fuller than a spinner. She has a cute smile and can turn it on quick. Nice ass for her small frame and proportionate tits with responsive nips, shaved tight kitty with a death grip and open menu (Greek, PSE). She's also very flexible. She blew me in upside down bridge.
Matching sets of black High thighs that didn't stay on long enough for me to worship. The outfits weren't the only insane gimmick. The girls were actually naughty, freaks, simply nymphos!!
Bbj / DT, DFK, Datty, 69, we did it all and only got to the second shower, ended with CIM and some COF on both. The girls went above and beyond with their skills and energy and I tipped accordingly especially since I got lucky with a 3 day double opening discount for five and a half bills, Better than a Groupon!
Looking back I should have known that with a name like NY Asian Fitness it would be a hell of a workout.
-
01-28-22 10:01 #7102Regular Member

Posts: 5Yea unfortunately total waste work my time and money. The thing is I've paid porn stars and other Asian providers And have gotten A+ service this was just a bad deal.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 19:24 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 212What is your race may I ask? Some of these girls have only been servicing asians for the longest time.
Originally Posted by ThunderSon
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 17:49 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 36NYAW. Chloe
Anybody know where she ended up? Have been looking for her ever since she stopped working at NYAW.
-
01-27-22 17:40 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 1645I suspect The EdgeWater ladies are shifting over or back to Blue Ocean?
Originally Posted by JustLikeThat
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:27 #7098Senior Member

Posts: 551Rin jav
Did you pay 5 bills? No extra was offer? Bummer.
Originally Posted by ThunderSon
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:08 #7097Regular Member

Posts: 5Rin Asahi Pleasure Palace
Setup my appointment for Rin Jav star for an hour and was really disappointed with the service. She was absolutely gorgeous but being so young (21) had no personality didn't even try to fake it just made me feel like I was wasting her time. Table shower was mechanical the BBBJ was a for a minute and I wasn't hard and she just threw on the condom. Took a few minutes for me to get hard but finally did and finished after about 10 minutes because I wanted to get out of there I didn't try for round two just laid there. She didn't even try I was so disappointed. Still had time and ended up laying there. Do not recommend and won't return here ever.
https://www.pleasure-palace.club/rinasahi
-
01-27-22 10:58 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 27Is this place shut down already or did they change the name? The website and Twitter both have not been updated since January 17th.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 15:22 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 130Gucci at DDY
I just had an amazing experience at DDY today. Her name was Gucci and that she was, luxury item for sure. MMS told me she is 24 and, in this case, I buy that, very young indeed and super pretty with very big tits. Mms told me she was a spa girl from Macao. I guess that means she is a professional, and that she proved well. It started like any session but developed into something even hotter. BBBJ, MISH, 69 for a long wet time, but the highlight was RCG. Not only was she riding me in a really great way, at a great angle, but she was also using her hands with a lube of some kind to make sure I was wide awake down there. Her riding bounced the bed for a while and she lifted her ass up in the air and held my knees, with her toes on the bed she lifted and then looked back at me with a big smile, that's when I popped.
She cleaned me with a hot towel and we kissed for a bit. Writing these reviews gets me excited and hard and I can't help but want to go back again. I will do it soon.
-
01-26-22 13:36 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 67Red Rose spa part 2
Second visit had Sugar, slim body and nice little ass to play with. This is my second visit and mms recognizes me and takes me to a room and said she'll bring me a lady. Sugar was a good choice on her part. Being my second visit, Sugar was more open than Ruby and was feeling up on me as soon as she entered the room. I undress and we head to the table shower. There's no fun at this place table shower like other AMPs, the lady stays dressed and only rinses you down. Although Sugar was more playful than Ruby. She dries me off and leads me by the hand back to the room. Give her the donation and wait for her to come back to the room. She undresses and I make it clear that I like her ass and have her stand in front of the mirror so that I can play with her ass as she kneels down to give me a bbj. She wanted 40 extra for a bbj but told her I only had 20 and she accepted it. Bbj then cover on and then mish with LFK. Switch to cg then doggy and popped. Overall good session for 260, but I would like more DFK and more action in the table shower.
-
01-26-22 13:34 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 67Red Rose Spa part 1
Late reviews. Was looking for Pink spa on New Years Eve but found New Heavenly Spa. Turns out Pink Spa, new Heavenly, and Red Rose are the same spa. Anyways went to this place twice, first had Lemon / Ruby and second time had Sugar.
Lemon also known as Ruby is an older lady with big tits, skinny arms and skinny legs. She was a bit shy at first because it was my first time there. After the table shower which is just a rinse down she opened up a bit more. I was trying to rub up on her and play with her big tits but she wanted to go back to the room first so I just followed her flow. Went to the room and face down for massage which is a time waster then finally the flip and she asks what I want, I say everything and she takes the donation and comes back. 80 house and 160 for what I thought would be everything. This is when the session turns bad. Doesn't want to turn the lights all the way on, I like to see what I'm paying for. Doesn't do kissing because of COVID also no bbj. Although she had these no's the session was still good. She let me play and suck on her big tits. Then cover on and BJ, cowgirl, mish, doggy and I popped in the cover. She seemed to be enjoying it. Then at the end she was open to light kissing. My guess is she was closed off at first because I was new there and at the end she opened up more. Does anyone else have a better experience with her?
-
01-25-22 12:48 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 1766Saw someone say it is AL. Just what I heard.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 09:01 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 1645Blue Ocean 929-900-5757
Blue Ocean 929-900-5757. Anyone have the 411 on this spa. I am not sure if it is new or just rebranded.
-
01-25-22 07:43 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 160If you have to ask this question, then you shouldn’t be a hobbyist/monger, you be risking yourself and others with question like that. If you gullible to give ID what else you incriminating about yourself?
Originally Posted by AverageJoe198
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 01:06 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 278Nyaw at it again
Helen, Ada & Amy.
When you got a friend who keeps bragging about how awesome 4 some is for a while, you just got to put it on the bucket list, regardless of repeating status or not. I arrived at NYAW on a very low profile day and many girls were available, including Ollie Fiona Helen Ada, and Amy, new girl Mona seems available soon but I am not planning to wait with that many girls already to choose from. Picked Helen, Ada, and Amy off the line-up, and I shove them the donation and start taking my cloth off for the shower. The 3 girls somehow gang up on me stealing my half removed clothes from my grip and gently stripping them off, followed by an instant DFK and a deep Australian kiss on my junior. I sweated a little that day before arriving, so I don't want to ruin their impression on me so I told them to let's shower first I am smelly at the moment, and Amy straight out told me she like how men smell down there in an extremely seductive naughty way.
That alone gave me a huge turn and I push her down on the bed wanting to go in instantly, Ada covered me up with great speed and did not interrupt my mojo at all, and I try to push my thing into Amy. Amy spread her legs and lubed up, not only the front, but with her lubed finger she finger fucked her ass a few strokes, hinting me that door is also available. I am kind of in the enraged mode so I didn't care about the cost and just told her I will give tips afterwards. I guess that is the perk of being a regular here, without arguing or discussing the extra tips (it was Bnj in the aftermath) she let me stroll into her Greek service package. Released and now we are on our way to shower. 6 hands and 3 mouth magic works great, the BBBJ and rimming plus the warm water recovered me well, at this point I highly suggest if you aim for multiple pop just do one before shower w / o foreplay (or have some girl like Amy Fiona who doesn't resist a little smelly foreplay). I did Ada in mish right after the TS, but In the end I didn't have the stamina to nail Helen, although I did get a few awesome DFK out of her and lots of fingering and FIV.











Reply With Quote




