Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7088
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe198  [View Original Post]
    I got the money and all and am cautious, can't find real escorts. Just need something of quick relief, just asking if anyone knows any AMP for 8+?
    I meant 18+ not 8+.

  2. #7087

    Are all AMP for 21+ only?

    I got the money and all and am cautious, can't find real escorts. Just need something of quick relief, just asking if anyone knows any AMP for 8+?

  3. #7086

    Gaga Disires of Wallstreet

    She's got this typical Hong kongnese almost Viet look mixed with kinda a resting ***** face. She sprinkles some GFE over the business like attitude. For her age she has a pretty decent body minus a little pooch in the stomach and some uneven feeling bolt ons.

    F: 6 - I don't think anyone would call her ugly, slightly above average, lots of makeup.

    B: 7 - Still petite, not much fat anywhere, smooth skin, bolt ons are a little off putting and not well done, a little bit of an ass, short ish at like 5'1-5'2 maybe?

    A: 7 - As I mentioned, nice, but seemed to have driven the session. Wants to keep you happy but sorta on her terms.

    S: 7.5 - Again, nothing to complain about, she took it in all positions and had pretty good DFK but her tongue is kinda rough and it isn't super sensual DFK most of the time. Her CG riding is pretty good as long as you take control 8/10. Her pussy is pretty tight and she make good fucking faces. She is a solid provider I'd say but obviously much better options elsewhere.

    E: 7 Pretty good English! Mumbled some Cantonese during the deed.

    Repeat: Yes, but def a 3rd backup.

  4. #7085
    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    Where is the 98 Mott location?
    98 Mott St is just north of Canal St in Chinatown. There used to be two AMPs in the building but 3rd floor moved to somewhere on Mulberry St but the 6th floor should still be open. (Don't expect any providers under 60 y / o.)

  5. #7084
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebrobate218  [View Original Post]
    It s located at 98 Mott.
    Maybe he wants the floor number. If not, I guess we could add Chinatown.

  6. #7083

    98 Mott location

    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    Where is the 98 Mott location?
    It s located at 98 Mott.

  7. #7082
    Where is the 98 Mott location?

  8. #7081

    Try calling DDY

    Quote Originally Posted by Adwou  [View Original Post]
    What is the best choice for contacting them for booking? Wechat don't find them and no response to texts.
    Try calling them. I think they're more likely to answer a phone call than a random text. Maybe they want to hear your voice before giving you any info.

    And who knows how many inquiries they get by text? Yours might get lost in the shuffle.

  9. #7080

    Contacting DDY

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallyy  [View Original Post]
    Its dreamdreamyou.com, all their info is on their website.
    What is the best choice for contacting them for booking? Wechat don't find them and no response to texts.

    Thanks.

  10. #7079
    Quote Originally Posted by CantFindIt  [View Original Post]
    Can you please provide more details about Lilly like where is grand? Spa or location thanks.
    246 grand st. , Manhattan.

  11. #7078

    Service Queen Emily at Metro Girls

    Awesome session with Service Queen Emily at MG.

    So, I saw that MG was running their twitter again and after a couple days watching the lineups, I went for a session with Emily. Cute girl, good body, very nice personality, but didn't know ahead or even just meeting what a fucking service queen she was. Hot damn!

    Action started within a minute of me getting into the room. DFK before I even got my clothes off. Her tongue is masterful and she used it in a variety of methods. Finally she reached down to take off my pants and I broke off enough the take her bra off. We restarted the kissing. Exquisite tongue work and soft lips. Yum. She went down for the BBBJ and oohed and aahed at my hardness LOL. I held her head and wet my fingers to play with her nips. She seemed to like it. Soon we went to the bed and were fucking like jackrabbits in mish position. I busted a few minutes later. She was awesome. Hands active, moved up legs great, wild DFK, loved my play on her nips and clit, and squeezed her pussy on my expertly. I busted a good one for sure.

    Massage halftime show was great. Oil on my back and she did a combo body slide and arms and hands massage that really rubbed it in. Hot toweled off and then started up R2. BBBJ again on the bed and went deep and slow as I hardened up and did BLS too. We set up and 69'd for a bit so I moisten her up and taste that sweet pussy. Finally rubbered up again and banged out in mish again since it was so good R1. I might not have finished in time except for her wicked kegel action and I finally blew in the bag pretty loud as MMS was calling out for time. Cute girl but the service is top shelf. 350 and damn sure got my money's worth.

  12. #7077

    Lilly infio request

    Quote Originally Posted by AamRoamer33  [View Original Post]
    Lily is still at Grand.
    Can you please provide more details about Lilly like where is grand? Spa or location thanks.

  13. #7076

    Mongolian 20-something Yuri at 41 Spa

    I saw reviews for this spot in Midtown and wanted to check it out. I looked the ads and got a good feeling, so I called them up. Yuri was available late evening on Friday and so I booked her. Parking easy close by. Quick covid check on the way in, no worries. MMS called Yuri and she came in to meet me in the room, gave me a big hug, and helped me undress.

    Table shower was very well done and Yuri had a silky light touch and didn't rush anything. Back in the room she gave me a par for the course massage, started from neck down to feet and was good. By this time I was good and relaxed.

    Yuri stripped down and I feasted my eyes directly and also in the mirrors they have set up for multiple angle views LOL before she started the CBJ. Yuri has a sleek figure and she has the advantage of unblemished youth. She must be in her early to mid 20's, her skin is tanned and buttery smooth, nice C cups with good nips, cute feet, cute face. Skilled CBJ, shaft licking and stroking as the rubber was expertly applied, then some really good slurping and bobbing. I figured I'd better move things along before I popped inconveniently, so Yuri climbed on top. Very nice view and feel in this position, but she wanted to switch to mish. We did, and stayed there to completion. Feel inside her was very good, nice and tight. She took it well, and clean up was nice as expected. Yuri is very cute and smiles bashfully a lot, her English is fluent, and she's a fun time. Definitely worth to 90+160.

  14. #7075
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTech112  [View Original Post]
    Any recent intel if she's still working at Grand. I only seen her at Mott a few times and she gave me the best BBJCIM every time. Really want to visit her mouth again in the near future. I remember one time I came in her mouth and she keep going without spitting out the first nut. Definitely a gilf soulsnatcber.
    Lily is still at Grand.

  15. #7074

    Ddy

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaGhost  [View Original Post]
    Please DM or post contact info. What was damage?
    Its dreamdreamyou.com, all their info is on their website.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape