Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 1076 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9098
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokopuff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info here? She looks almost too good. Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...356/3149049464
    Yeah, I've been talking to her too. Seems actually decent enough through text, more than 1 word answers, and she's open to a fetish of mine. But as far as pictures, yeah most of them are pretty cute / hot, but there's probably a couple there you skipped over that's probably the girl who you'll actually get—after a few years and copious amounts of substances.

  2. #9097
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I'm the only dude on this board that is able to see her and get the full "traditional" experience, but yeah for 99% of the guys it's a total rip as you won't get anything you want. So buyer beware.
    You're the only guy huh?

  3. #9096

    High End-Eden Best in the Lou.

    Just want to recognize a great High End Local woman we have here in Stl.

    Everybody knows what a great provider this woman is. She is very beautiful, intelligent and definitely knows how to service a man. The process from initial texting to the appointment to walking out the door is very much appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666- Contact info.

    Had a two hour visit with her this morning and she is every bit the best in stl. Been a while since I have seen any Local Talent. Mostly High end traveling girls. But she and Parker are in a league their own in Stl.

    Have a great week!

  4. #9095
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  5. #9094
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I actually put a very good review of Unique on TER. I then saw a negative review of hers pop up shortly thereafter on there and then the one here popped up about a month later. It made me create an account here as I had been reading but not participating. I thought she was great at oral (just went for oral that visit) and she was very accommodating but there was something off about her. She said a lot of things that most providers try to hide. She admitted to having a boyfriend that lived in the hotel room with her (he was not there when I was), sort of implied but didn't directly state drug use, and was a bit too curious about scheduling my next appointment as we wrapped up. I'll be honest, I might see her again as she was good at what she did but I will definitely be on the lookout for anything sketchy and leave if it comes up.
    If you do end up seeing her let me know how it goes. Definitely would like to set something up with her.

  6. #9093

    Chloe Marie

    Has anyone seen Chloe Marie from Tryst? She's in town now visiting, but she apparently comes here regularly. She has a twitter presence but I can't find any reviews based on her name or phone number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-marie

  7. #9092
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about six months ago, and overall it was a good visit. But there were several posts about her back in November, and one guy said he got robbed at gunpoint. He only had 8 posts, so take that for what you will. Another guy said he thinks the drugs have taken their toll.

    I use a hobby phone and about three weeks ago she called three times in a row. I don't know if she thought I was someone else, or if she was desperate and trying to set up another meet with me. I blocked her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5642883
    I actually put a very good review of Unique on TER. I then saw a negative review of hers pop up shortly thereafter on there and then the one here popped up about a month later. It made me create an account here as I had been reading but not participating. I thought she was great at oral (just went for oral that visit) and she was very accommodating but there was something off about her. She said a lot of things that most providers try to hide. She admitted to having a boyfriend that lived in the hotel room with her (he was not there when I was), sort of implied but didn't directly state drug use, and was a bit too curious about scheduling my next appointment as we wrapped up. I'll be honest, I might see her again as she was good at what she did but I will definitely be on the lookout for anything sketchy and leave if it comes up.

  8. #9091

  9. #9090

    Gps

    This gets funnier by the day here. A few days ago she was only 65.00 for qv. , and 80 half hour, although don't expect to see anything close to those pics, cause only one pic is actually her, and outdated at that, now she wants 150.00 for a half hour. LOL wonder what is next. LOL.

  10. #9089
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    If by Fetish Princess" she means trying to convince you to let her fuck you in the ass with a strap-on, and telling everyone they're "too big" to have sex with her so she doesn't have to actually do anything then yes, she's a "Fetish Princess", otherwise stay far away!

    P.S.: You cannot find anything on her because she keeps having all her reviews flagged and removed-hint!

    Be careful out there.
    It's so dumb that the girls have the power to flag comments and reviews and the guy gets banned. They say they care about scammers and girls who pull bait and switches, then they silence us like this.

  11. #9088
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl who doesn't have a name but usually calls herself fetish princess? The ad usually advertises they work as a duo, no face pics and little tassles on her nipples.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74049114

    Phone: 314-xxx-7990.

    I've texted her and she replies and sent me a verified picture (cute face!) but I can't find a single review anywhere, even a lame comment on Babylon. Which has me thinking that they're some kind of scam or the experience is subpar.
    I'm the only dude on this board that is able to see her and get the full "traditional" experience, but yeah for 99% of the guys it's a total rip as you won't get anything you want. So buyer beware.

  12. #9087
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBang  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/70507377#.

    I see this one is advertising again. Stay away, guys. She said she had special condoms she liked to use, asked me to walk her to the car to get them. She got in, closed the door, and drove off! Some guy dressed all in black came up out of the back seat as she was driving off. I figured she just didn't like me until I realized she had already grabbed my cash! She's so nice and personable, but don't be fooled!
    I saw her last year when she was in a house in Florissant. She had a nice separate area downstairs (I think she split the house with her sister, who was upstairs), and lit a candle to make a nice atmosphere. And she doesn't smoke (had one of those Juul things), so that was a plus! However, even though she's white but her mannerisms and the way she talked and that was a turnoff since she was barely speaking understandable English. She has a very nice body but for the price ($125 qv) for a CBJ and cfs and I never went back. Glad I didn't hearing this!

  13. #9086

    Dude, it's Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl who doesn't have a name but usually calls herself fetish princess? The ad usually advertises they work as a duo, no face pics and little tassles on her nipples.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74049114

    Phone: 314-xxx-7990.

    I've texted her and she replies and sent me a verified picture (cute face!) but I can't find a single review anywhere, even a lame comment on Babylon. Which has me thinking that they're some kind of scam or the experience is subpar.
    If by “Fetish Princess" she means trying to convince you to let her fuck you in the ass with a strap-on, and telling everyone they're "too big" to have sex with her so she doesn't have to actually do anything then yes, she's a "Fetish Princess", otherwise stay far away!

    P.S.: You cannot find anything on her because she keeps having all her reviews flagged and removed-hint!

    Be careful out there.

  14. #9085

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl who doesn't have a name but usually calls herself fetish princess? The ad usually advertises they work as a duo, no face pics and little tassles on her nipples.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74049114

    Phone: 314-xxx-7990.

    I've texted her and she replies and sent me a verified picture (cute face!) but I can't find a single review anywhere, even a lame comment on Babylon. Which has me thinking that they're some kind of scam or the experience is subpar.
    Her name is Bree. Search her name and you will see plenty of reviews.

  15. #9084

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar86  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen her? Thinking about trying to tomorrow but was just wondering what intel we had on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74018288
    Might be just me, but that link didn't open an ad. When I did a search on Kay, it turned up nothing as well. Assuming it's not just me, my guess would be that she's taken down her ads and she's out of the game. At least for a while.

    She's done this a time or two in the past. Advertises almost daily for a few months, then drops out of circulation only to reappear a few months later. She was on my radar too, so hopefully she'll be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape