Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 776 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 826 876 1276 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12913

  2. #12912

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Guys, you got to stop. If someone hasn't figured out who's who, let them do their own search. It's tiring and sad how many times it has been explained. Just my two cents.
    I share the sentiment. But to be fair, the both of them don't have any active ads from which to perceive that. Hell a lot of us still don't have Brees contact info while it now appears Bri is out the game on top of that.

  3. #12911

    Bree vs Bri

    Guys, you got to stop. If someone hasn't figured out who's who, let them do their own search. It's tiring and sad how many times it has been explained. Just my two cents.

  4. #12910

    Sapphire and DGG

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    So in sharing this old ad from September and saying it's actually DGG's sister, are you saying that in 4 months she got rid of all the tattoos on her thighs and that other giant face tattoo on her lower right arm, reduced her bust size, and became blonde?
    Good points, I may be mistaken. I was going by the name as I haven't seen any other 'Sapphire's recently and I don't recall if the September pics were 100% accurate. With all of the interest, I expect someone to report very soon to confirm if this latest Sapphire is indeed the former DGG. It would be nice to see DGG back around, I saw her a good bit back in the day. Someone please report when you've pulled the trigger on Sapphire. All this talk, let's hear about some action.

  5. #12909

    Thick chick in Laurel area

    Anyone seen her? Asks for facetime verification, but couldn't find a review for her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/dc/74078916

  6. #12908

    Bree vs Bri

    Probably because the girl in the pic is BRI from Crofton. Bree, with the spelling double "E" is from CB. I believe someone said Bri is not advertising she is doing meet ups cause she has a court case she is trying to stay out the watch eye of. BREE with the double "E" spelling is pregnant. So she might not be doing meet ups either. But as much as the spelling of these two girls have been discussed and messed up, thought everyone would of gotten it by now. LOL.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Please pass the digits.

  7. #12907
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Bree is available to meet up not sure where you got that info.
    Please pass the digits.

  8. #12906

    Bjb

    Quote Originally Posted by MdFootGuy  [View Original Post]
    Trust me. I miss her too. The 40 $ BBJWS could not be anything to bargained with. She didn't do drugs. She didn't drink. She literally was a girl who was down on her luck and saw an opportunity I presented her. Trust me, I've tried several times to bring back up the idea to her but she's not interested anymore. I know she told me last time if she ever did go back in the game it will be 100 plus for the BBJs which in all honesty is fine by me and I'm sure a lot of gentleman who saw her. I'll try reaching out to her again this weekend. With all the free money the government was giving away coming to an end she might need some help again.
    If she ever comes around or just wants to see an old regular, PLEASE be sure to let me know! She was a gem! And an absolute sweetheart too.

  9. #12905

    Crofton Bri

    I think the other poster may have seen one of her ads where she states "no meetups" and is trying to sell video packages. Her other ad doesn't have that clause though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Bree is available to meet up not sure where you got that info.

  10. #12904

    Bri Crofton

    She was not pregnant. Looked healthy and better than ever. It was a great dream. 5/5 stars.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Recent texts with her took me to her new joint in OM as well. Something just didn't seem right so I baled. Probably should've pulled the trigger and had the dream.

    Thanks for the post brother. Was she pregnant?

    Shooter!

  11. #12903

    Sapphire DGG

    So in sharing this old ad from September and saying it's actually DGG's sister, are you saying that in 4 months she got rid of all the tattoos on her thighs and that other giant face tattoo on her lower right arm, reduced her bust size, and became blonde?

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the same Sapphire I saw in Sept, see post #11823. Sapphire said she was Diamond Greek Goddess' SISTER. Sorry if this makes things more confusing but I had to chime in so you don't expect to get Diamond but it's a different girl. The number I had back then is different now for Sapphire (of course), but pretty sure it's her. Sapphire was using a number that was DGG when I saw Sapphire, that's why she told me she was her sister.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/853057981194

  12. #12902

    Sapphire and Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    That DOES look like Diamond's sweet ass. Yeah, had a lot of fun with her back in the day. She could take the Greek D very well. As a matter of fact she could take it well in all three. Girl had skills. She knew how to please. I'm glad she stopped going raw. That's just stupid IMHO. If it's Diamond you'll have fun. Sometimes I could get her to cut a deal on the right day.

    Shooter!
    This looks like the same Sapphire I saw in Sept, see post #11823. Sapphire said she was Diamond Greek Goddess' SISTER. Sorry if this makes things more confusing but I had to chime in so you don't expect to get Diamond but it's a different girl. The number I had back then is different now for Sapphire (of course), but pretty sure it's her. Sapphire was using a number that was DGG when I saw Sapphire, that's why she told me she was her sister.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/853057981194
    Last edited by BD1965; 01-25-22 at 04:26. Reason: more info added

  13. #12901
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #12900

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Uumm. I literally saw her this weekend. Should I be worried about anyone watching me now?

    I will say she looked a lot more polished and cleaned up. Was super nice and prompt via text. Now lives at a house way up in Owings Mills in a nice quiet neighbourhood. Not sure what it was but I got a sense she was taking charge of her life and turning things around. Felt good to see.
    Recent texts with her took me to her new joint in OM as well. Something just didn't seem right so I baled. Probably should've pulled the trigger and had the dream.

    Thanks for the post brother. Was she pregnant?

    Shooter!

  15. #12899

    Vanessa Catonsville

    I want to thank all the gents that messaged me about Vanessa. I finally was able to dream about her. Not exactly what I was expecting. A cups, ass a little flabby but not bad bad. Face had a lot of miles on it. No make up didn't help either. May have been cuter when she was younger.

    Tight body for her age.. Holy shit can this girl sing into the mic. Amazing DT w / catch. Shot the kids down her throat twice. Providers usually never can give a BJ good enough to go to explosion. Tiny little flexible frame. Had her knees pinned back touching the bed while pounding away until she couldn't take it anymore but she held out for a while. She's a pleaser for sure. Good little sl_t. Good self humiliating dirty talk. Will dream about her again for sure.

    Shooter!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape