Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 24532
-
01-24-22 13:57 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 347Damage was 130 hh.
Originally Posted by BigT5
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 13:01 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 27Interesting
What was the damage.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:22 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 347Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944
-
01-24-22 12:15 #12889Regular Member

Posts: 18Her and the BF have some funny business going on just speculation (but I wasn't born last night) I would stay far away uncle LEO probably could kick there door in at any second.
Originally Posted by Jfish33
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 11:55 #12888Regular Member

Posts: 5Is she worth it?
I guess the question now is if she's worth the dream or are we better off visiting a local AMP? Like how unmotivated was she?
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 10:11 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 1299Sapphire and Columbia
I can't speak about Sapphire, but Columbia isn't a good place to host or monger. Howard County has been cracking down hard on the hobby for the last few years. Then again, if you're willing to take the risk, you could always visit her and file a report about your findings. Posting reviews and useful information increases your "board cred" and makes it easier to get questions answered.
Originally Posted by Jfish33
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 08:34 #12886Regular Member

Posts: 11She's legit, sometimes hard to get a hold of. And she rarely has a room so she wants to do a cardate. Pretty cool girl if you can manage to meet her.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 07:28 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 347Lucy Repost
I already posted this review on the massage thread but since she's more of an escort I guess is belongs here too. (real picture on original post).
Saw this girl the other day. She's staying at a BWI hotel. Standard asian prices. I went for hh. Everything was covered but I the menu opens up the more you pay. She's around late 30's early 40's. About 110 lbs B cups and has some surgery scaring in her stomach which looks to be more than a C section since the cut is vertial. She wasn't that into it but I would repeat if in a pinch since she responds quickly and its hot enough to get the job done.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/869736888353
-
01-24-22 04:02 #12884Regular Member

Posts: 5Sapphire follow up
Double checking if anybody has dreamt of Sapphire recently, I am surprised that an ass like this is not getting more attention given the lack of overall talent in the area.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/385890813455
-
01-23-22 19:50 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 75Lesley, aka "Shelly" posts everywhere!
Lesley also goes by "Shelly". Tryst? She can be found on STG, EB, Listcrawler, you name it. I've seen her twice back in the day. Her pics are really doctored up and airbrushed. She's mainly up and down the Rosedale area off 40.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 17:00 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 84Re: Raven
Guilty. I've made her acquaintance but have yet to meet her in person. Ghosted me the first time. I've since donated for chats and videos and yes, she's a sweetie and her skills and preferences are everything I'm looking for from what I've read and seen and discussed with her, but holy -S- she can't figure it out. It's been impossible to meet up in person. I keep playing the game because it's a dream I'm trying to live out but don't think it's happening. And her snaps have a dude in it on occasion.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
I can say she's moved out of that place she was before and only doing outcalls. But she's not far. Maybe even walking distance.
So I'm working on cold turkeying my Raven addiction. As Huey Lewis sang, "I want a new drug. One that won't be make me sick. " Or broke. She needs one too. Demons are strong.
-
01-23-22 15:54 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 1126Crofton Bri, now in BMore.
That's Bri, not Bree. I heard she isn't seeing people anymore due to a charge she caught. They are watching her online posting now.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 14:34 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 212Who is she? She might be.
She looks a lot like like this girl. I've texted her before but never heard anything back.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/lesleylovexoxo
-
01-23-22 10:38 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 128Zany-oh-no EDub you have more patience than me
Seriously. Dealing with a girl that most likely can't hold down a minimum wage job and getting jerked around like that. EDub your time is valuable and for her to set-up a date and then ghost. Screw her. Let the White Knights or John Save-A-Hoe's deal with her. Thanks for the post it saves a lot of us from wasting our time.
Originally Posted by EDub2689
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 09:22 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 371This one cute too
But something gives me bad vibes about her. Maybe cause I know 2 girls from hagerstown are robbing dudes.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/259945250444









Reply With Quote




