Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 532 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I've seen this lady post for a while but was wondering if anyone had some experiences to share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/73802911#.

    Thanks in advance.
    More than a few posts about her and her boyfriend (s) scamming / robbing mongers in the last year or so. Enough that I wouldn't bother.

  2. #4704

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MattyKins  [View Original Post]
    Brittney 484xxxx409.

    Generally I think I can tell real from fake ads but I'm not sure on this. I can't reverse search image on this phone, so I do need help. Partly I just think I want this to be real. She quoted 200 half, 250 hour. I might just dive in blind, will report if I do.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/359980638978
    That's the fakest thing I've seen in while. Hahaha.

    My guess is that the person will try a gift card scam or deposit scam.

    I'm also guessing you're probably going through some pussy desert and you're thinking this mirage is real.

  3. #4703

    Generally

    Quote Originally Posted by MattyKins  [View Original Post]
    Brittney 484xxxx409.

    Generally I think I can tell real from fake ads but I'm not sure on this. I can't reverse search image on this phone, so I do need help. Partly I just think I want this to be real. She quoted 200 half, 250 hour. I might just dive in blind, will report if I do.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/359980638978
    I know when I started I use to relying on others to do DD for me and work off of reviews from Anon as a way to operate. Eventually I learned to fish on my own as it was easier to stay safe and results were more timely.

    I can't reverse search image on this phone, so I do need help.

    Have you tried the built-in Google Images (GI) search functionality in the STG site? {see attached image} Appears to work in a 2-step process even on a $30 phone.

    Seems like years ago there was a desktop app, add-on, extension or whatever that allowed one to right click an image and have GI search the image. Now it appears as though, in the G Playstore, there are a plethora of Apps available for the phone purporting to do reverse image searches. I see Microsoft has one called, Microsoft Bing Search.

    Visual Search: Search right from your camera or by uploading a picture. Skip typing and search with your voice, your camera, or a picture from the web.
    Video and images: Search and browse visual media across the web


    Anyone have experience with one of these phone Apps that works well with the escort sites? How about these?

    https://apps.apple.com/al/app/reverse-image-search-app/id1003144513
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.palmteam.imagesearch&hl=en

    Both appear to use GI as a search base.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real.jpg‎  

  4. #4702

    Vote Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MattyKins  [View Original Post]
    Brittney 484xxxx409.

    Generally I think I can tell real from fake ads but I'm not sure on this. I can't reverse search image on this phone, so I do need help. Partly I just think I want this to be real. She quoted 200 half, 250 hour. I might just dive in blind, will report if I do.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/359980638978
    My vote is fake too. For me it is the location. Philadelphia doesn't have a place called "Downtown".

  5. #4701
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyKins  [View Original Post]
    Brittney 484xxxx409.

    Generally I think I can tell real from fake ads but I'm not sure on this. I can't reverse search image on this phone, so I do need help. Partly I just think I want this to be real. She quoted 200 half, 250 hour. I might just dive in blind, will report if I do.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/359980638978
    My vote is fake. Pics just don't seem right and I didn't get any hits on the telephone number.

    PH.

  6. #4700

    Brittney

    Brittney 484xxxx409.

    Generally I think I can tell real from fake ads but I'm not sure on this. I can't reverse search image on this phone, so I do need help. Partly I just think I want this to be real. She quoted 200 half, 250 hour. I might just dive in blind, will report if I do.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/359980638978
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails britt.jpeg‎  

  7. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I've seen this lady post for a while but was wondering if anyone had some experiences to share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/73802911#.

    Thanks in advance.
    Heard she is a thief and will absolutely set you up.

  8. #4698
    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Would be a good reason NOT to offer FS.
    I've met about a dozen who don't do FS, they were all female. Maybe she see's that as her "personal limit".

  9. #4697
    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Would be a good reason NOT to offer FS.
    LMAO!

    Indeed.

  10. #4696
    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/484-371-3587

    So I hit this girl up about her rules and she got super bitchy about it, he/she said she/he had her reasons. Talking about FS for regulars only. This seems super weird and the only thing that makes sense is he / she is a tranny. Would love to hear otherwise. Did anyone actually fuck her?
    You are tripping.

    That is a Woman.

  11. #4695

    Anyone seen this chick in South Philly?

    Hi everyone, I've seen this lady post for a while but was wondering if anyone had some experiences to share.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/73802911#.

    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  12. #4694

    Reason

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9  [View Original Post]
    Why do you think she's really a tranny?
    Would be a good reason NOT to offer FS.

  13. #4693

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/484-371-3587

    So I hit this girl up about her rules and she got super bitchy about it, he/she said she/he had her reasons. Talking about FS for regulars only. This seems super weird and the only thing that makes sense is he / she is a tranny. Would love to hear otherwise. Did anyone actually fuck her?
    My spidey sense tells me she is real, but probably won't reply to you after first go. Simple BJ for high dollar. Then crickets for the 2nd visit. Probably. Someone will have to TOFTT. Too far for me right now. Follow the rules guys.

  14. #4692
    Not sure about the tranny part but multiple reviews that she never gives FS no matter how many times you see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/484-371-3587

    So I hit this girl up about her rules and she got super bitchy about it, he/she said she/he had her reasons. Talking about FS for regulars only. This seems super weird and the only thing that makes sense is he / she is a tranny. Would love to hear otherwise. Did anyone actually fuck her?

  15. #4691
    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/484-371-3587

    So I hit this girl up about her rules and she got super bitchy about it, he/she said she/he had her reasons. Talking about FS for regulars only. This seems super weird and the only thing that makes sense is he / she is a tranny. Would love to hear otherwise. Did anyone actually fuck her?
    Why do you think she's really a tranny?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape