Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 7975
-
01-25-22 11:35 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 113More than a few posts about her and her boyfriend (s) scamming / robbing mongers in the last year or so. Enough that I wouldn't bother.
Originally Posted by Cataclysm
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 11:27 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 514Fake
That's the fakest thing I've seen in while. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by MattyKins
[View Original Post]
My guess is that the person will try a gift card scam or deposit scam.
I'm also guessing you're probably going through some pussy desert and you're thinking this mirage is real.
-
01-25-22 10:30 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 2789Generally
I know when I started I use to relying on others to do DD for me and work off of reviews from Anon as a way to operate. Eventually I learned to fish on my own as it was easier to stay safe and results were more timely.
Originally Posted by MattyKins
[View Original Post]
I can't reverse search image on this phone, so I do need help.
Have you tried the built-in Google Images (GI) search functionality in the STG site? {see attached image} Appears to work in a 2-step process even on a $30 phone.
Seems like years ago there was a desktop app, add-on, extension or whatever that allowed one to right click an image and have GI search the image. Now it appears as though, in the G Playstore, there are a plethora of Apps available for the phone purporting to do reverse image searches. I see Microsoft has one called, Microsoft Bing Search.
Visual Search: Search right from your camera or by uploading a picture. Skip typing and search with your voice, your camera, or a picture from the web.
Video and images: Search and browse visual media across the web
Anyone have experience with one of these phone Apps that works well with the escort sites? How about these?
https://apps.apple.com/al/app/reverse-image-search-app/id1003144513
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.palmteam.imagesearch&hl=en
Both appear to use GI as a search base.
-
01-24-22 18:35 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 240Vote Fake
My vote is fake too. For me it is the location. Philadelphia doesn't have a place called "Downtown".
Originally Posted by MattyKins
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 18:13 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 225My vote is fake. Pics just don't seem right and I didn't get any hits on the telephone number.
Originally Posted by MattyKins
[View Original Post]
PH.
-
01-24-22 16:22 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 25Brittney
Brittney 484xxxx409.
Generally I think I can tell real from fake ads but I'm not sure on this. I can't reverse search image on this phone, so I do need help. Partly I just think I want this to be real. She quoted 200 half, 250 hour. I might just dive in blind, will report if I do.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/359980638978
-
01-21-22 10:21 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 253Heard she is a thief and will absolutely set you up.
Originally Posted by Cataclysm
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 01:52 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 25I've met about a dozen who don't do FS, they were all female. Maybe she see's that as her "personal limit".
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:44 #4697Banned Member

Posts: 426LMAO!
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
Indeed.
-
01-20-22 21:43 #4696Banned Member

Posts: 426You are tripping.
Originally Posted by TheePhoenix
[View Original Post]
That is a Woman.
-
01-20-22 20:29 #4695Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen this chick in South Philly?
Hi everyone, I've seen this lady post for a while but was wondering if anyone had some experiences to share.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/73802911#.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-20-22 10:41 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 819Reason
Would be a good reason NOT to offer FS.
Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 09:58 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 349Reply
My spidey sense tells me she is real, but probably won't reply to you after first go. Simple BJ for high dollar. Then crickets for the 2nd visit. Probably. Someone will have to TOFTT. Too far for me right now. Follow the rules guys.
Originally Posted by TheePhoenix
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 09:55 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 30Not sure about the tranny part but multiple reviews that she never gives FS no matter how many times you see her.
Originally Posted by TheePhoenix
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 09:40 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 25Why do you think she's really a tranny?
Originally Posted by TheePhoenix
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





