Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 662 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5751

    Lauren in Worcester

    Hey guys,

    Early morning texted Lauren for a 30 min outcall to my house in Worcester. My first time seeing a girl in this area. Comms were good, she responded immediately. She was on time and above average looking. She has lost some weight from the pictures. No signs of use. Those are the pros. Once in the room we sat and chatted a little, she immediately upsells. In my 10 years of mongering, she was by far the worst and has a severe case of Golden Pussy Syndrome-GPS. We talk and talked, I take off my jeans and said lets do this. I laid on the bed and she pulls out a hat. Takes the lube from my night stand and pours a bunch on junior. She begins stroke him but no mouth action. She is still in her clothes. Starts talking about FS is usually 750. I said oh no, then she said 500 minimum. Said this is not her full time job, she is a "bartender" and only does this because "I like nice things. " "See this jacket, that's a $1700 jacket". Well I was very disappointed to say the least. I offered her another 100 and she said, "no dude, keep your money. " I won't let anyone "run through me for less than 500. " It was very awkward to say the least, she was in and out in exactly 23 min. That was the most expensive handjob ever and no nut was had. Guys avoid this girl, I felt like this was a big scam.

    We do this knowing there are risks involved, legally, physically, and financially, that's why the rules are unspoken. I don't ask her about FS or talk about money, its implied that what happens between two consenting adults is just that. I felt like she may have taken advantage of a lot of guys. Stay away. I told her that I'm going to be in town for a few more months for work, that was in hopes that she would offer a discount but no luck. I'm leaving Worcester tomorrow and she has left a terrible taste in my mouth. She said all girls in Massachusetts were like her and "you seem like a nice guy, so please be careful."

    She reeked of marijuana. Stay away!

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/137865280787

    Her phone number is 97XX098. Put her scam out of business guys.

  2. #5750
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    She's simple.... that will blow you for a Grant. I like her, so I expect you all to treat her right... She's a girl that needs money... She won't throw away a money source.
    Good to know. Maybe I'll spend some time with her after all. I don't mistreat, just want to be treated fairly as well.

  3. #5749

    Sophia

    Recently saw Sophia finally. I think she's pretty hot (considering other options in the area). She looks like a stripper. Initial quote was high but got down a bit. I honestly don't remember what I got it down to. Around 150 for qv. But it was definitely longer than a qv. BBBJ and CFS. Good oral skills, nothing to write home about, but certainly not bad. She got into it at the end which was awesome. She is kind of tight and was good to watch reverse cowgirl. She smokes cigarettes and smells like them. So if that's an issue for you, I'd stay away.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/210065724538

  4. #5748

    Don't overthink it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Style20, I know she's full of BS and she knows the ropes. See my post 5712, posted her link from 2020.

    Soo, she says deposit, but will "work" around it, so very likely a set-up for a cash grab & go or worse. Although, maybe not, maybe I am being too cautious. But I'm not willing to take that chance..
    She's simple. A junkie in a crappy house that will blow you for a Grant. If these girls do a cash grab, that's your fault. Don't give the opportunity. I like her, so I expect you all to treat her right. Just know what you're getting into. She's a girl that needs money so she won't be sick. She won't throw away a money source.

  5. #5747

    She's NOT learning

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe she might set you up. The fact she said just started but already knows the easier way to get money is not a good sign.
    Style20, I know she's full of BS and she knows the ropes. See my post 5712, posted her link from 2020.

    Soo, she says deposit, but will "work" around it, so very likely a set-up for a cash grab & go or worse. Although, maybe not, maybe I am being too cautious. But I'm not willing to take that chance. .

  6. #5746

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she is still around, just not advertising anymore.
    Any pics of her?

  7. #5745

    Head Doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Head Doctor Keke on stg. Any reviews on her? She looks good.
    I was wondering the same thing!

  8. #5744

    Jess

    Yeah, she is still around, just not advertising anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Jess from Northborough, Westborough, And lastly from Ashland.

  9. #5743

    Head Doctor Worcester

    Head Doctor Keke on stg. Any reviews on her? She looks good.

  10. #5742

    New to the sight still figuring it out

    Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has seen Maddie from Worcester STG any thoughts. Thinking about seeing her this week is she worth a visit.

  11. #5741

    Any info?

    Hello fellow mongers, I was wondering if any of you hold info on these two chicks. If not I may TOFTT, but any input would be really appreciated. Good hunting to all.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/926711917039

    And.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/305453339664
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 339206CB-FF09-4165-8C94-C032C2DCA345.jpeg‎   2706B63B-B2DB-422C-A01B-8D87FEB9F367.jpeg‎  

  12. #5740

    Jess (the morning release girl)

    Anyone see Jess from Northborough, Westborough, And lastly from Ashland.

  13. #5739

    Boston

    This one:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/433343865058

    Old, has saggy stretch marks on stomach but was decent. 80 qv, 120 hhr. BBBJ and FS.

    She was out of male condoms but had a female one which was kinda alright. First time I tried that.

    She is not a dead fish tho, seemed to be enjoying it, her eyes rolled back when I hit it. BJ skills are decently good too and she give BB.

    Her house is not too bad, her room is decent. For the price, I would go again.

  14. #5738
    I texted her and after asking if she was affiliated with LEO she never replied. That doesn't mean she is but it's a pass for me.

    If you take the plug let me know how it went. I'd love to give it a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/008995168845

    Anyone know her? I swear she looks familiar.
    .

  15. #5737

    Con artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe she might set you up. The fact she said just started but already knows the easier way to get money is not a good sign.
    She's been in the game for a while. Great fuck. Thin as a board. Flat chested. No teeth. Great ass if you're an ass man. She's in a dilapidated house with an old weirdo, has a habit, and it wouldn't shock me to learn if the cops aren't eyeing the place. She's also a Train wreck. As I said, they all are.

    The con you are concerned about is that she's probably on E and wants some quick cash. When like this, a typical girl's MO is to get money, do their thing, keep you waiting, then hit reset and try to get more money. This is why you never pay up front, never but them anything first, and learn to ignore their son stories about making rent or their doctor will surely hold their meds till their grandmother dies leaving them with the student loans they have to pay in order to get their car back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape