Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 9916
-
01-24-22 23:33 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 134Jess
Any pics of her?
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 23:02 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 149Head Doctor
I was wondering the same thing!
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 17:05 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 379Jess
Yeah, she is still around, just not advertising anymore.
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 11:18 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 173Head Doctor Worcester
Head Doctor Keke on stg. Any reviews on her? She looks good.
-
01-24-22 10:17 #5742Regular Member

Posts: 2New to the sight still figuring it out
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has seen Maddie from Worcester STG any thoughts. Thinking about seeing her this week is she worth a visit.
-
01-23-22 17:12 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 81Any info?
Hello fellow mongers, I was wondering if any of you hold info on these two chicks. If not I may TOFTT, but any input would be really appreciated. Good hunting to all.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/926711917039
And.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/305453339664
-
01-23-22 07:44 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 53Jess (the morning release girl)
Anyone see Jess from Northborough, Westborough, And lastly from Ashland.
-
01-22-22 18:06 #5739Regular Member

Posts: 9Boston
This one:
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/433343865058
Old, has saggy stretch marks on stomach but was decent. 80 qv, 120 hhr. BBBJ and FS.
She was out of male condoms but had a female one which was kinda alright. First time I tried that.
She is not a dead fish tho, seemed to be enjoying it, her eyes rolled back when I hit it. BJ skills are decently good too and she give BB.
Her house is not too bad, her room is decent. For the price, I would go again.
-
01-21-22 14:35 #5738Senior Member

Posts: 311I texted her and after asking if she was affiliated with LEO she never replied. That doesn't mean she is but it's a pass for me.
If you take the plug let me know how it went. I'd love to give it a try.
.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:35 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 149Con artist
She's been in the game for a while. Great fuck. Thin as a board. Flat chested. No teeth. Great ass if you're an ass man. She's in a dilapidated house with an old weirdo, has a habit, and it wouldn't shock me to learn if the cops aren't eyeing the place. She's also a Train wreck. As I said, they all are.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
The con you are concerned about is that she's probably on E and wants some quick cash. When like this, a typical girl's MO is to get money, do their thing, keep you waiting, then hit reset and try to get more money. This is why you never pay up front, never but them anything first, and learn to ignore their son stories about making rent or their doctor will surely hold their meds till their grandmother dies leaving them with the student loans they have to pay in order to get their car back!
-
01-20-22 21:27 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 149Train wreck
You're not hearing right. Average pussy, big ass. Voluptuous, not fat. The prize here is her fantastic giant tits. If you like big tits, you're in luck. Negotiate a cheap price, and go to town. Ignore negative reviews of any girl that's a "Train wreck. " News flash: they all are!
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 17:18 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 333Read somewhere.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/909787459383
Any feedback. I read that she is a train wreck. And it's like a spoon in a mason jar.
-
01-20-22 12:18 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 333Looking for feedback
Any intel on this gorgeous looking.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema.../952576219916?
-
01-20-22 11:00 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 4543Or maybe she might set you up. The fact she said just started but already knows the easier way to get money is not a good sign.
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 09:42 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 103No, I haven't visited. I did txt and finally got a response days later (when I didn't have the free time). Be warned, she asks for a deposit. I don't do deposits and when I told her that, she then backed up a bit and said we could skip the deposit thing (said she's learning and that's what most girls do). IDK, but I smell a con. ?
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



