Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 905 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 955 1005 1405 1905 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23806
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to ask because I bet she's already reviewed here, but she doesnt give a name or anything unique to search on in her STG ad, and her phone number didn't turn anything up.

    Can anyone identify her from this STG pic?
    No personal experience but the same curiosity as you. The reviews on here have kept me from taking the plunge. She looks like someone I'd dream about though.

  2. #23805
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    After trying all day to get a reply from her, she finally responds back with 500 h, 300 hr, 200 qv.

    I'm not at a point in my mongering career to spend that much on anyone.
    The reply I got from her was 600 hr 400 hh. Not sure what to make of that. Holding pattern I guess until one of you other fellers confirms it is legit. I'd probably drop 500 for the experience. I don't dream that often and the last time has been almost a year. Not 600 though. 500 is probably too much but since I don't partake and it is something that I would like to try, I'd do 5.

  3. #23804

    Melissa

    Hard pass my man. Melissa is well reviewed and mostly described as not worth your time or money.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to ask because I bet she's already reviewed here, but she doesnt give a name or anything unique to search on in her STG ad, and her phone number didn't turn anything up.

    Can anyone identify her from this STG pic?

  4. #23803

    Do we know her?

    I am sorry to ask because I bet she's already reviewed here, but she doesnt give a name or anything unique to search on in her STG ad, and her phone number didn't turn anything up.

    Can anyone identify her from this STG pic?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5A8C09DA-1DF5-4F70-A190-79868FC607CB.jpg‎  

  5. #23802
    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her, thinking about taking the leap. Are you ahead of my in the process?
    After trying all day to get a reply from her, she finally responds back with 500 h, 300 hr, 200 qv.

    I'm not at a point in my mongering career to spend that much on anyone.

  6. #23801

    ACS south?

    Anyone seen any Asian crap shoot ladies south of the river? West End isn't always convenient for me. Getting a little tired of the AMPs.

  7. #23800

    Thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en
    Always had this on my bucket list. Texted her. Will see what she says.

  8. #23799

    Deposit scam

    Contacted her through Snapchat and she said first time meets she wants a gift card. Don't do it. Obviously TGTBT.


  9. #23798
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en
    Contacted her, thinking about taking the leap. Are you ahead of my in the process?

  10. #23797

    Mecca

    Mecca from tryst. Now on STG.

    Any body been behind that behind?

    Nothing on the boards except guys asking the same thing.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #23796
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en
    Have at it LOL. Not my speed.

  12. #23795

    3'10" kylie

    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en

  13. #23794

    Well. I've seen it all now. Either LEO. Or just stupid

    [Deleted by Admin]

    The P in PM stands for Private, don't post them. If somebody is soliciting money for contact info tell me and I'll deal with it. Shit like this just starts never ending stupidity on the review threads, don't do it.

    A2

  14. #23793

    Baby Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else heard from this one lately?
    From last I heard she was out of the game. All her numbers that I had were disconnected.

  15. #23792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Kind of has that fake vibe but I've been wrong before. Setup a dream. Post results. Remember no deposits no gift cards. No money upfront. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape