The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 904 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 404 804 854 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 954 1004 1404 1904 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23807

    The Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigness  [View Original Post]
    Always had this on my bucket list. Texted her. Will see what she says.
    She quoted me 200 hhr and 300 hr. She will negotiate.

  2. #23806
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Have at it LOL. Not my speed.
    I get it. Nobody on here knows you, I am guessing, so you don't really have to tell people what you don't like. I don't think anyone cares what the other people on here like, necessarily, unless they have relevant info to the ads we may be interested in contacting. I'd never in a million years post about the fact I'd like to have a dream with a BBW midget on a site where people knew me. We all just know what we like and look for information about the gals that look like they can do the trick for us. If other folks happen to have the same taste and can provide helpful info, it is a great resource. Weeding through comments about what people don't like isn't what this site is about unless it is in the context of a visit that has already happened. It is supposed to be about safe dreaming and shedding more light on the providers.

  3. #23805

    Melissa

    Well reviewed. You can do better. It's hard to do worse. Save your time and hard earned money.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to ask because I bet she's already reviewed here, but she doesnt give a name or anything unique to search on in her STG ad, and her phone number didn't turn anything up.

    Can anyone identify her from this STG pic?

  4. #23804
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    After trying all day to get a reply from her, she finally responds back with 500 h, 300 hr, 200 qv.

    I'm not at a point in my mongering career to spend that much on anyone.
    She dropped to 500 hr real quick FYI when I said I couldn't afford 600. I'm curious if anyone else got the 600 hr 400 hh quote. I'll change the phone number I spoofed the first time and contact her again for the date with a different one if I decide to do it. I just can't TOFTT on this one, I don't think. She has videos on some popular porn sites so it still could be a ruse. Sure does look legit though. Hopefully she won't see this post because she is definitely playing games with the price. Hopefully someone will let their curiosity get the best of them and TOFTT before I do. I have to admit I'm pretty close. But likely won't do it until I see a few reviews. Staying 5 nights seems a bit long for the travelling companions. RVA is the only thing listed on the schedule. It just seems somewhat odd.

  5. #23803

    Asians on Broad St

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...5/605082654808

    I couldn't find any reviews so I TOFTT. I had a dream I texted the number on the ad and they gave me the address and said to text when I arrive. I texted when I got there but the location was weird because there are 2 buildings. They sent the room number and informed me it was the 1st building. I was a little nervous but went inside to the room on the 1st floor. She opened the door and I was surprised, she had a mask on and a long dress. Once I gave the donation $. 40 she took the dress off and told me to do the same. She was nice and petite with nice B cups. She sprayed my hands and hers with alcohol. She rubbed Jr and played with him. Then placed my hands on her boobs. They were nice and firm. She lowered her mask and gave me a CBJ and then hopped on top. She actually had a pretty face. I flipped her over and went to work and finished in the bag. I would repeat.

  6. #23802
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to ask because I bet she's already reviewed here, but she doesnt give a name or anything unique to search on in her STG ad, and her phone number didn't turn anything up.

    Can anyone identify her from this STG pic?
    No personal experience but the same curiosity as you. The reviews on here have kept me from taking the plunge. She looks like someone I'd dream about though.

  7. #23801
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    After trying all day to get a reply from her, she finally responds back with 500 h, 300 hr, 200 qv.

    I'm not at a point in my mongering career to spend that much on anyone.
    The reply I got from her was 600 hr 400 hh. Not sure what to make of that. Holding pattern I guess until one of you other fellers confirms it is legit. I'd probably drop 500 for the experience. I don't dream that often and the last time has been almost a year. Not 600 though. 500 is probably too much but since I don't partake and it is something that I would like to try, I'd do 5.

  8. #23800

    Melissa

    Hard pass my man. Melissa is well reviewed and mostly described as not worth your time or money.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to ask because I bet she's already reviewed here, but she doesnt give a name or anything unique to search on in her STG ad, and her phone number didn't turn anything up.

    Can anyone identify her from this STG pic?

  9. #23799

    Do we know her?

    I am sorry to ask because I bet she's already reviewed here, but she doesnt give a name or anything unique to search on in her STG ad, and her phone number didn't turn anything up.

    Can anyone identify her from this STG pic?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5A8C09DA-1DF5-4F70-A190-79868FC607CB.jpg‎  

  10. #23798
    Quote Originally Posted by Psnuse77  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her, thinking about taking the leap. Are you ahead of my in the process?
    After trying all day to get a reply from her, she finally responds back with 500 h, 300 hr, 200 qv.

    I'm not at a point in my mongering career to spend that much on anyone.

  11. #23797

    ACS south?

    Anyone seen any Asian crap shoot ladies south of the river? West End isn't always convenient for me. Getting a little tired of the AMPs.

  12. #23796

    Thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en
    Always had this on my bucket list. Texted her. Will see what she says.

  13. #23795

    Deposit scam

    Contacted her through Snapchat and she said first time meets she wants a gift card. Don't do it. Obviously TGTBT.


  14. #23794
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Anyone thinking of trying her out? I know most ads for dwarf girls are fake but her tryst and twitter confirm she's here.

    And added her on snap and it all lines up.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kyliemonroe222

    https://twitter.com/onlylilkylie?lang=en
    Contacted her, thinking about taking the leap. Are you ahead of my in the process?

  15. #23793

    Mecca

    Mecca from tryst. Now on STG.

    Any body been behind that behind?

    Nothing on the boards except guys asking the same thing.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape