Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 1124 1624 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15670

    Decent a few years back

    Always had demons (marks all over) with an attitude though. Sometimes can get fat. Recently did nothing but ghosting upon arrival, so not worth the effort anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently and have a decent experience? Also, is picture what you can expect to see with her these days??

  2. #15669

    Anyone here take a chance with Brittany

    Seen her on Eros before and decided to send a text.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/2811654.htm

  3. #15668
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I got an incall BBBJ for 50 when she was staying in Providence. Apparently the rent must've went way up in Cranston if she isn't budging on higher rates.
    Someone might've had her cheaper at the place she's staying in cranston but I was able to get her down to 120 hh about a month ago. Very tight BTW.

  4. #15667
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I got BBBJCIM car thing from her for 50 a few months ago when she was staying in providence near post office.
    I got an incall BBBJ for 50 when she was staying in Providence. Apparently the rent must've went way up in Cranston if she isn't budging on higher rates.

  5. #15666
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I got BBBJCIM car thing from her for 50 a few months ago when she was staying in providence near post office.
    I saw her several months back at her incall, for 140/ hh I think. For that the price is worth it, but for a car date? I've seen other girls who advertise an incall and then on the way there try to switch it to a car date, with no offer of a lower rate or anything. Delusional, LOL.

  6. #15665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I got BBBJCIM car thing from her for 50 a few months ago when she was staying in providence near post office.
    Mmhmm. But yet, she wouldn't see me for $80 qv.

  7. #15664
    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/345227575425

    This one definitely has GPS! Not that her photos are flattering. She said no incall, cardate only $140! I told her no thanks, and she went off on a rant. I told her street service = street rates! No way am I paying more than $40 for a cardate.
    I got BBBJCIM car thing from her for 50 a few months ago when she was staying in providence near post office.

  8. #15663

    Amy Raine

    Amy text me and told me she will be back in RI on Friday. She is great and real. But I am not sure I can afford her this time around.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amy-raine

  9. #15662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/345227575425

    This one definitely has GPS! Not that her photos are flattering. She said no incall, cardate only $140! I told her no thanks, and she went off on a rant. I told her street service = street rates! No way am I paying more than $40 for a cardate.

  10. #15661

    Pm

    Sometimes it's easier to get a response from folks if they don't have to say shit publicly. Know what I mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Why do you ask for PM when it's a venue for sharing information?

  11. #15660
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Why do you ask for PM when it's a venue for sharing information?
    Not only that, the ad says "trimmed kitty" but it's not. Her legs need a shave, too.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4C69EF29-A637-4561-8B4F-B186556C019F.jpeg‎   8E49DC3D-9CB9-4667-A43F-82D69C649B2B.jpeg‎  

  12. #15659

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone gone to this one? Pm if you have, I'd like to know a bit about her.

    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...scorts/2461347
    Why do you ask for PM when it's a venue for sharing information?

  13. #15658

    Great review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Since no one seem to want to review her every time I or anyone else ask so I figured I would finally take my chances because if she was ripping people off by now there would be review. I texted her and she responded so I said I would come and we never discussed price. But while driving I ask her about her 2 girl special and she told me it's $260 for 4 hands massage. I said I would only take 1 girl this time. I arrived to her spot and she came get me and she was a little petite and cute. She took me upstairs and I got in the room and Goddamn I saw a fine ass big booty girl in her room. She told me her friend was going to leave. Her friend got up and her ass and tits was calling me. So she took her dress off so I know she was not a cop and I couldn't help but to start touching her friend ass and tits. Tayla ask if I had the donation and I said yes and she never ask for it or even said to show it. I was a little nervous and they told me to lay down and they gave me a 4 hands massage while I'm sucking that friend tits, slapping her ass and fingering her pussy. And I moved around and start touching Tayla little ass and tits. They were very chill. There's no girls action though, no BBBJ or bbbfs. Don't even ask cause they won't do it. They allow daty and I had to eat her friend out. She was so damn hot. They don't check their times either. I went there and I don't even know if I was doing qv or hh because they never ask. All in all, she's real and very chill and I had plenty of fun. Also, if you have issue staying up with condom. I have bad news. They switch condom whenever you about to fuck another girl. I will definitely visit again, but to give Tayla more attention this time 1 on 1.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/887743693106
    Thank you for the awesome review, I will have to try this out!

  14. #15657

    Kirtza

    Anyone gone to this one? Pm if you have, I'd like to know a bit about her.

    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...scorts/2461347

  15. #15656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Tayla

    Since no one seem to want to review her every time I or anyone else ask so I figured I would finally take my chances because if she was ripping people off by now there would be review. I texted her and she responded so I said I would come and we never discussed price. But while driving I ask her about her 2 girl special and she told me it's $260 for 4 hands massage. I said I would only take 1 girl this time. I arrived to her spot and she came get me and she was a little petite and cute. She took me upstairs and I got in the room and Goddamn I saw a fine ass big booty girl in her room. She told me her friend was going to leave. Her friend got up and her ass and tits was calling me. So she took her dress off so I know she was not a cop and I couldn't help but to start touching her friend ass and tits. Tayla ask if I had the donation and I said yes and she never ask for it or even said to show it. I was a little nervous and they told me to lay down and they gave me a 4 hands massage while I'm sucking that friend tits, slapping her ass and fingering her pussy. And I moved around and start touching Tayla little ass and tits. They were very chill. There's no girls action though, no BBBJ or bbbfs. Don't even ask cause they won't do it. They allow daty and I had to eat her friend out. She was so damn hot. They don't check their times either. I went there and I don't even know if I was doing qv or hh because they never ask. All in all, she's real and very chill and I had plenty of fun. Also, if you have issue staying up with condom. I have bad news. They switch condom whenever you about to fuck another girl. I will definitely visit again, but to give Tayla more attention this time 1 on 1.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/887743693106

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape