Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #671

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Macy in Dalton.

    Looks: Better than expected, slightly chubbier than pictures but very cute girlish face when she giggles. I found her arousingly hot and her personality added to it rapidly from the moment I met her.

    Age:

    Looks 35-42. Told me her real age but I did not ask permission to spread it but its in the range I posted.

    Menu:

    Everything I tried that was on the menu she let me do. BBBJ DATY CFS. She went out of her way to make sure I stayed hard and finished. BBBJ. Perfect combination of suction and movement, not too little or too much of either, DATY was fresh and a pleasure to bury my face into. CFS was great. She kept trying to talk me into Doggy but I needed the Mish. She wasn't pushy about it or making Mish less fun as I stayed in Mish, if my parts were younger I would have given her doggie though. I had a full hour so I stuck around for it all to end and just fooled around with her. NO GREEK, but She seems to do everything else at least natural stuff I like to do.

    Damage:

    Valentines day special 180 roses delivered with an Undisclosed earned tip that she wasn't expecting.

    Summary:

    Total soccer mom type and miniature/Slimmer version of Samantha 38g with a nice personality. No apparent drug issues but I am not an expert on that. Clean hotel room, no odors. I think she smokes but the room did not smell like smoke. Maybe she seldom smokes or just does a good job of airing the place out for clients. There were communication issues setting up but could have been my fault. It happened and it was wonderful and I will never forget her because she is one of the best first time visits I had. I got a vibe that things will get better if I see her again . I knew from previous reviews she would be a decent visit but I did not expect a great one.
    Great report on Macy. I've seen her several times, mostly because of her sweet demeanor, she really makes you feel good about the visit. Things do get better with more visits. Last 2 times I've seen her it was BBFSCIP, and not me asking for it either. We got into the foreplay and she wanted that. So I finished with a creampie last two times.

  2. #670

    Macy is the real deal

    Macy in Dalton.

    Looks: Better than expected, slightly chubbier than pictures but very cute girlish face when she giggles. I found her arousingly hot and her personality added to it rapidly from the moment I met her.

    Age:

    Looks 35-42. Told me her real age but I did not ask permission to spread it but its in the range I posted.

    Menu:

    Everything I tried that was on the menu she let me do. BBBJ DATY CFS. She went out of her way to make sure I stayed hard and finished. BBBJ. Perfect combination of suction and movement, not too little or too much of either, DATY was fresh and a pleasure to bury my face into. CFS was great. She kept trying to talk me into Doggy but I needed the Mish. She wasn't pushy about it or making Mish less fun as I stayed in Mish, if my parts were younger I would have given her doggie though. I had a full hour so I stuck around for it all to end and just fooled around with her. NO GREEK, but She seems to do everything else at least natural stuff I like to do.

    Damage:

    Valentines day special 180 roses delivered with an Undisclosed earned tip that she wasn't expecting.

    Summary:

    Total soccer mom type and miniature/Slimmer version of Samantha 38g with a nice personality. No apparent drug issues but I am not an expert on that. Clean hotel room, no odors. I think she smokes but the room did not smell like smoke. Maybe she seldom smokes or just does a good job of airing the place out for clients. There were communication issues setting up but could have been my fault. It happened and it was wonderful and I will never forget her because she is one of the best first time visits I had. I got a vibe that things will get better if I see her again . I knew from previous reviews she would be a decent visit but I did not expect a great one.
    Last edited by The Big Cat; 02-14-22 at 18:37. Reason: Goofed up a few spots and added info

  3. #669

    Sad

    The dang TVs look better than same, tired regulars posting repeatedly out here. Seems $ to be made and good service needed in NW GA. The occasional pretty postings are in ATL or further, not NW GA.

  4. #668

    Looking in calhoun area

    Know anyone good, reliable, safe in the Calhoun area. Used to be a couple girls that posted regularly on STG, don't know if they have taken a break, LE has required a break, or what, but I haven't seen anyone post.

    I'm to the north a tad, but Calhoun is easy drive. Thanks.

  5. #667

  6. #666

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by HollaHolla321  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with her? Wanting some details. She's been posting for years now with the same pics.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...o/884553686886
    She's real and has same thick body as in her pictures, good time.

  7. #665
    Went to see a girl in Rome with number ending in 4113. I think the pictures are her but they must be pretty old. Girl I met was petite but had a belly, lots of tats. I asked about a quickie so she started undressing right as I came in. I put donation down and stripped. She asks if I brought a condom which I didn't so I told her we will just do head. She did make a comment about being clean so BBFS seemed like an option but I did my best to resist. About 5 min in she tell me not to CIM, about 7 min in she asks if I'm close bc she can't do it much longer. Smh. So I tell her almost and bust about 2 min later. Gave me some wipes to clean myself up. Damage was $100. She was nice but straight business, no GFE at all. I don't think I will repeat but she is legit and setup was easy.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...t/900113541743

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...e/557324129859

  8. #664

    Scam

    Do not go see this girl. She will try and find a way to rip you off! Had appointment with me for hh visit and left my roses on the tv stand, sat on the bed and she started crying the blues to me. Sad life, blah, blah, blah. We take clothes off and she asks for my condom and says I can't use that brand and tells me I need to go to the store to get a different one. I'm like you have got to be kidding me. I'm fully erect now and told I have to go get a condom from the store?? I get dressed and look quickly for my roses, but of course they were gone. She promises me she is legit, and I know for sure that at one time she was or I would never have seen her, but of course I go to the store and she doesn't answer door when I get back. Texts me a few minutes later and says her boyfriend showed up and she would make it up to me. Bull!! Been seeing these lovely women for 2 years now, never had a problem before. Don't give a crap about the roses, just don't want anyone else to get ripped off!

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...h/490375722601

  9. #663

    Vegas Trip

    Has anyone had any experience in Vegas? Legal or escorts. I have a trip this summer and considering partaking while I am there but I know that's a big sting town and I do t want to be in the arrest record for trying to get some Vegas trim. Thanks for any advice.

  10. #662

    Cartersville lady

    Yeah, she real she is a lot older in person perhaps late 50's. If older women are your style then go for it. She is a sweet lady pictures are outdated.

  11. #661

    Cartersville girl

    Has anyone had a dream with her? Wanting some details. She's been posting for years now with the same pics.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...o/884553686886
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FA3BEE81-E2DD-4049-B187-C561C6E99CB9.jpg‎  

  12. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by DMosley  [View Original Post]
    Kind lady. Not a bad thing to say. BBBJ, CFS, $2. Pictures are a bit adjusted for complexion, but good representation. Would repeat.

    Why are ladies posting in STG NWGA from Buckhead, Stone Mountain, Douglasville, etc? Anyone have a suggestion for Ellijay area?
    Cool. I have been thinking about seeing her myself too. Maybe next weeek.

    As far as Ellijay, I only know of one lady named Lexxus that works out North of Jasper. I haven't seen her yet. I do live in the area. Would LOVE to know some up here. I normally have to drive south to Woodstock or Kennesaw. Used to see one in Cartersville, but she moved out of state.

    You got any in the area. ?

  13. #659
    Always some crazy sob story w her.

    She seems pretty enough. I emailed and texted weeks ago, never heard back. Anyone actually see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcotnip  [View Original Post]
    Says she can only text when on Wi-Fi. She looks promising. Please report back. I'll do the same.
    .

  14. #658

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her one day, seemed legit, wanted to see me right then which I do not like. But now there is no phone # with her ad. She's on the radar and might try again next week.
    Says she can only text when on Wi-Fi. She looks promising. Please report back. I'll do the same.

  15. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcotnip  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, anything on Angelina from the Calhoun area?
    Texted with her one day, seemed legit, wanted to see me right then which I do not like. But now there is no phone # with her ad. She's on the radar and might try again next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape