Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1151
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #656

    Macy

    Kind lady. Not a bad thing to say. BBBJ, CFS, $2. Pictures are a bit adjusted for complexion, but good representation. Would repeat.

    Why are ladies posting in STG NWGA from Buckhead, Stone Mountain, Douglasville, etc? Anyone have a suggestion for Ellijay area?

  2. #655

    Angelina

    Hey why'all, anything on Angelina from the Calhoun area?

  3. #654

    Macy review, Angelina question.

    I've seen Macy several times. She is a quality experience. No drama.

    Any info on Angelina? The only way to contact her on STG is email, and I'm leery of that.

  4. #653

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Macy now that she is posting out of Calhoun?
    She is a very down to earth lady who is extremely sexy and knows how to please. Saw her last week for 1st time, totally relaxed me, great tongue hug on my penis, pussy tastes terrific! Finished with missionary and been smiling ever since!! Definitely going to repeat.

  5. #652

    Macy

    Has anybody seen Macy now that she is posting out of Calhoun?

  6. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryClif  [View Original Post]
    About 2 years ago I was able to hook up with a young woman who happily drove from Chatsworth to Jasper for a nice visit. Lost her number and forgot her name, but would like to reconnect if any of you kind souls know anything.

    TIA.

    Cliff.
    I love to know some info on this too. PM me.

  7. #650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoGar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the two new girls on STG? They reference specific areas around here, so they seem legit. Queen Rosa and Angelina?

    Stay safe everyone.
    Wow, I had a text conversation with "queen Rosa" and she went nuts when I said I wouldn't be able to visit today (she was busy yesterday when I reached out and she initiated a conversation today). Apparently she has billionaires for clients, so she doesn't need me or anyone on this forum to visit her unless we want to send a deposit. Way too much drama.

  8. #649

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryClif  [View Original Post]
    About 2 years ago I was able to hook up with a young woman who happily drove from Chatsworth to Jasper for a nice visit. Lost her number and forgot her name, but would like to reconnect if any of you kind souls know anything.

    TIA.

    Cliff.
    I would like to know more about this one. If possible I would like to know the details. PM me.

  9. #648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    New STG Ads

    Anyone seen the two new girls on STG? They reference specific areas around here, so they seem legit. Queen Rosa and Angelina?

    Stay safe everyone.

  10. #647
    Saw Jasmine jazzy xtacy from stg walking round those notels on Martha berry round 1 pm Sunday. Had couple hoodlums close by. Didn't bother picking her up. But I've seen most of the stg girls advertising out of Rome around there before. Got lucky a few times.

  11. #646

    NWGA escort that travels out of CHatsworth

    About 2 years ago I was able to hook up with a young woman who happily drove from Chatsworth to Jasper for a nice visit. Lost her number and forgot her name, but would like to reconnect if any of you kind souls know anything.

    TIA.

    Cliff.

  12. #645

    Exit 318

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSir1  [View Original Post]
    Qantas to know if you had any luck with either, might check one of them out for that lip service.
    Saw the gal on exit 318. Fun time and I would recommend but she appears to be out of the business the last I checked.

  13. #644

    Tori

    Has anyone seen this girl. Researched and can't find anything on her. Let me know.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/589598484940

  14. #643

    Macy

    Quote Originally Posted by RepairMan1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this or a good review.
    I saw her about a month ago. She had told me she was moving but then I saw she posted that she'd be around for a while longer. My dream started off with a BBBJ and then cowgirl and ended in doggy. She's a nice lady, would recommend.

  15. #642

    Macy Dalton

    Update. Nevermind. I figured it out.


    Is Macy from Dalton still around? Or she changed her number. I text the number I found. But came back saying it's no longer in service. It was 423 area code. Or she has a different number??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape