Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4536

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I quoted the one with the message link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-e89f91de8632
    Wrong Addy.

  2. #4535

    Lola!

    Quote Originally Posted by TVDinner  [View Original Post]
    Profile says last time she's been on is Sept 30. Not sure she's active any longer.
    Been around quite a while. Not quite village bike but kinda close. She's been reviewed on here a lot. Got together with her but wasn't anything earth shaking. But sweet girl.

  3. #4534

    Not on for a while

    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    A little late on the report but she is very real! Pictures are spot on as is her description of herself also is! Very petite and sexy. Very clean and location is also clean and safe. Takes a little while as she is very cautious but definitely worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-f5f48f97bb2e
    Profile says last time she's been on is Sept 30. Not sure she's active any longer.

  4. #4533

    Proper link

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    She started high for me but after a day of texting got her to 250. Met for coffee. Went to hotel. REALLY skinny but tight kitty. BBBJCIMS, BBF, no anal but it'll come since there was ass play. Going back for more tonight. Prob be a regular thing. She says she wants one but was back on site before I made it home so thought I'd give why'all a heads up.
    Looks like I quoted the one with the message link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-e89f91de8632

  5. #4532

    Same but different

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-228a9627ae07

    Texted for a while. Pretty hot when you see whole face. But DAMN! Wants ginormous allowance starting immediately and intimacy starting. Someday.

    Hope some of ya fair better.
    She started high for me but after a day of texting got her to 250. Met for coffee. Went to hotel. REALLY skinny but tight kitty. BBBJCIMS, BBF, no anal but it'll come since there was ass play. Going back for more tonight. Prob be a regular thing. She says she wants one but was back on site before I made it home so thought I'd give why'all a heads up.

  6. #4531

    SmartEnthusiast


  7. #4530

    Addy

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Hey Charming, you put a link to your messages, which no one can see, which is good. Can you please put a link to her profile.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-e89f91de8632

    Anyone else get anywhere?

  8. #4529

    Lovelyla89

    A little late on the report but she is very real! Pictures are spot on as is her description of herself also is! Very petite and sexy. Very clean and location is also clean and safe. Takes a little while as she is very cautious but definitely worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-f5f48f97bb2e

  9. #4528
    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Profile has vanished. Maybe that answers your question.
    She will probably be back. She told me in our conversations that she has been there off and on.

  10. #4527

    Profile has vanished. Maybe that answers your question.

    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-133bef58a053

    Been a little while but if this one is real she would be the best one around but I'm 99.9% sure she's fake / scammer. Talks a great game about how kinky she is and what she loves to do! Sends much hotter pictures than what's on the site. Very eager to meet and very reasonable cost. Agreed on time to meet then she wants donation sent in advance of meeting. I offered every possible alternative but she wasn't having it.
    Profile has vanished. Maybe that answers your question.

  11. #4526

    LIOK. Convincing as they come until. . .

    Ok, I feel like I have been down this road many times, finding pre-pay scammers. But this one had a great story, great slow play, great dirty talk. Newly moved here from Spain to take care of her ailing mother. Bla bla bla. Answered all my questions pretty convincingly. Even objected to small things to make it more believable. Then she asks me for some grocery money the day before. I politely tell her sorry and that once we do get together that kind of request wouldn't be a big deal. So said she understood. Ok now later that evening I requested a basic video chat to verify her. Crickets.

    Next morning say hello she replies. I ask if we are still on for tonight, she said sure. But I need you to send me something. Ugggg I was very disappointed. Oh well. Working on one from the wild for tonight in stead.

    Happy Hunting!

  12. #4525

    IndianBombshell

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-133bef58a053

    Been a little while but if this one is real she would be the best one around but I'm 99.9% sure she's fake / scammer. Talks a great game about how kinky she is and what she loves to do! Sends much hotter pictures than what's on the site. Very eager to meet and very reasonable cost. Agreed on time to meet then she wants donation sent in advance of meeting. I offered every possible alternative but she wasn't having it.

  13. #4524

    TravelDancer same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Says she wants to meet but then tries to sell you pics and vids. "It's only a few bucks. " She blocked me after I said I don't send money to someone I've never met. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-f02b4b2ac551
    I reached out to her with a few questions, and she always gave me indirect responses, like she wasn't really paying attention to my questions. Her profile said Indianapolis and I chucked when I asked her near where she lived and she responded with Lawrence, the part of town I have as my stated location. She gave me a number to text so she could send me naughty pics. I wasn't going to text and she kept messaging, I'm waiting. She either blocked me or profile is gone now.

  14. #4523

    TraveledDancer

    Says she wants to meet but then tries to sell you pics and vids. "It's only a few bucks. " She blocked me after I said I don't send money to someone I've never met. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-f02b4b2ac551

  15. #4522

    Wyp

    Lots of info about WYP on forum. Been discussed many times. Use search. Bottomline. Not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlotsky  [View Original Post]
    I've not used WYP before. So you have to pay them to start talking? I don't see a place to just message the women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape