Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 6996
-
01-21-22 15:53 #4521Regular Member

Posts: 25A few more reviews
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-ba4c5635adc8
This one doesn't care for intimacy and doesn't guarantee it. I would stay away but it's up to you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-c7b88216a3fe
Very sweet talker, we vibed well and decided to do a M&G, she flaked out at the last minute, twice. Maybe someone else might have better luck with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-0c3146f35538
Says she was being abused by her bf, offered to help and she said she will deal on her own, but I can take her shopping. Waste of time in my opinion.
Keep the reviews coming guys and stay safe out there.
-
01-21-22 15:46 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 799Wyp
It's a ppm site. Usually the first meet is just a date, after that and in person is negotiated.
Originally Posted by Schlotsky
[View Original Post]
I’ve had decent luck on that site
-
01-21-22 15:04 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 37Info
I've not used WYP before. So you have to pay them to start talking? I don't see a place to just message the women.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 09:05 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 799WYP girl
Greetings my brothers. Long standing senior here. I've been chatting with a girl from Indy on WYP (what's your price). She travels to my neck of the woods frequently so I was thinking about setting something up with her. Goes by Alessandra12. She's older and in her 40's. Says she's a nurse.
If anyone has some insight I'd be grateful and can share info. DM is fine if you want a link etc.
Thanks in advance.
LOF.
-
01-21-22 00:37 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 634Itzaddy as in it's Addy
Also on here.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4767eef07f0033
-
01-20-22 23:15 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 830Itzaddy as in it's Addy
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-a315bc380ee0
This one was willing to talk on the phone and discuss details. She initially asked for 3 to 4 K monthly allowance, and I told her I can't / won't, and she quickly said ok. I mentioned to her an arrangement in the past I had that was about 2 k month and she was good with that. Then I mentioned the frequency for that 2 k a month and she wasn't as enthusiastic. So we talked about ppm and I offered 300, she quickly declined and said 400. I tried to have a friendly banter in the hopes she would budge, I even offered to be flexible around her schedule, but it wasn't happening. It didn't help the situation any that I was far north east Geist / Lawrence / Oaklandon area and she was almost in Brownsburg, almost 35-40 minutes away. We ended cordial but no future for us. So you $400 guys can step in. She's ready.
-
01-20-22 23:05 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 830Charming1 wrong link
Hey Charming, you put a link to your messages, which no one can see, which is good. Can you please put a link to her profile.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:56 #4514Regular Member

Posts: 25Scammer alert!!
She is from FT Wayne. Beware, she lists her location as Indy and then when you talk with her, she asks for half upfront because she will be making the drive to Indy. Please beware if you decide to move forward.
Originally Posted by FromFishers
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 18:02 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 32Holy cripes
https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-228a9627ae07
Texted for a while. Pretty hot when you see whole face. But DAMN! Wants ginormous allowance starting immediately and intimacy starting. Someday.
Hope some of ya fair better.
-
01-20-22 15:57 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 830Her profile is now down. If it comes back up, she is an easy freak. I just don't like fake boobs that are distinctly fake.
Originally Posted by MattW801
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 13:28 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 322Sa
Got a contact number? Pm.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 12:12 #4510Senior Member

Posts: 321I connected with her through SA and she responded right away. Definitely my type. Not a lot of beating around the bush. She reminds me of Monique. Very similar I age and looks. Another one I have connected with but have not met yet. Hope to soon.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 11:13 #4509Senior Member

Posts: 33Seeking Profiles
Is it just me because I'm using a free profile, or do the hyperlinks for seeking profiles not work for anyone? I click on the profile links you guys put in your post and I always get the "Profile not found" page. Of course it makes me log in the first time, but even if I'm already logged in they all hit the dead end. Is that because I'm not a paid member? I was just curious, because I would like to check out some of these girls you all are talking about, but I can't see their profiles.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and thanks for posting.
-
01-20-22 11:04 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 84InnocentDancer
Met with this one recently. She is definitely very real and reasonable too! Cute Asian, a little bit heavier than pics indicate but great boobs and very enthusiastic in an innocent way. Not sure her profile is still active. Tried to find it to post here but couldn't locate it.
-
01-20-22 10:42 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 601She is one I have on my radar. Hopefully I can make a connection soon.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






