Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Kori Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on her? If not, I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://tryst.link/escort/korirae
    Did you see her?

  2. #18142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetBull  [View Original Post]
    I think ruby is upset that we are all chatting about her Apparently we are all cheapskates and don't like to pay up. I counter that and say I pay up for quality not someone who has just made a bunch of money on * and now hurting the dreamer in person. Just saying.
    F. Her. No like literally if she get her act together otherwise F. Her. This needs to be the reactions of an overused, high priced C. That people are tired of paying high prices for shit service. When I go to Mortons I expect a great steak not a good steak a great steak because they charge great high end prices. Stop serving capt and crunch at Steak and eggs prices. This is funny though. Like an athlete at the end of their career pass their prime trying to hold on asking for a new contract. LMAO.

  3. #18141

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74041592

    Have an appointment to see her tomorrow and can't find anything on her. She has told me she has reviews and been in the hobby a while. I asked where do you have reviews at and she changed the subject.

    Tried reverse image on all the pics. Nothing.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.
    She's real. I seen her many years ago when she was living in Lasalle County (no way she's 22). From what I remember she was cool as hell. Everything covered. She left and was in Vegas for quite a while but I see her come back and post in Lasalle County occasionally. She's cute and sexy as hell!! And yes, she really is that tiny. Let us know how it goes, maybe I'll see her again while she's in Lasalle. PM is fine also.

  4. #18140

    Ruby Red

    I think ruby is upset that we are all chatting about her Apparently we are all cheapskates and don't like to pay up. I counter that and say I pay up for quality not someone who has just made a bunch of money on * and now hurting the dreamer in person. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy1  [View Original Post]
    Yes I also remember seeing her years ago. Probably 10. I will admit I love that she dresses up in lingerie and high heels. Always nice. Never had a worry about a pimp or being robbed. Fee was only 150. Nothing bare. I'll give her credit since she was a dancer. She has good moves. I'm going to guess the new prices she has is due to her starting an only fans pagg and has a few followers. At her sky rocketing prices I would not visit. Too high especially for no cim, no bbj, no cip. Nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RRR.JPG‎  

  5. #18139

    NO reviews

    Don't see any reviews under that name or number.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74041592

    Have an appointment to see her tomorrow and can't find anything on her. She has told me she has reviews and been in the hobby a while. I asked where do you have reviews at and she changed the subject.

    Tried reverse image on all the pics. Nothing.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.

  6. #18138

    New link?

    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm newish to the game--my only past experiences have been where I just got a L1. I'm looking to expand out of the AMP scene. I'm looking for a recommendation for someone who can offer L1 and / or L2 (I'm not super interested in full service). My only problem is, I'm incredibly picky. I'm looking for a European woman, in her 20's, skinny and fit. I've seen this ad before, and honestly she looks perfect, but Skokie is a little far for me (and I want to see what else is out there in terms of options). https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736.

    Any suggestions would be helpful! I've learned from reading through some of the subs here that Europeans are basically non-existent at the moment, but hopefully there's something out there.
    I'm looking for similar, but this link is dead. Can anyone provide a new one?

  7. #18137

    Need some help on this

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74041592

    Have an appointment to see her tomorrow and can't find anything on her. She has told me she has reviews and been in the hobby a while. I asked where do you have reviews at and she changed the subject.

    Tried reverse image on all the pics. Nothing.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.

  8. #18136
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Back to Chula

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeEatAss  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting on LC forever. Anyone partake in this delectable MILF?
    She looks a little rough. Is she trustworthy? User? Does she have her real teeth?

  9. #18135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Wouldn't Recommend Any

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Short communications with each, couldn't find anything recent in search.

    Also looked through your first dozen pages for options.

    Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...473/3124684654

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...075/7087220404

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...014/3126202769

    The last one has my interest.

    EDIT: Yeet! Nah, def forget option #1 - just saw below. Nope!
    I agree with the other two. Hyde Park and Stony Island aren't TOO bad by South Side standards. As long as you know the blocks and streets you should stick to. But if you don't know Chicago, it's best to just avoid those areas altogether. Also, I'm pretty sure that first girl has been reviewed before and she's totally tweaked out.

    I don't recognize either of the other two. And South Side black providers have a shit reputation among hobbyists in Chicago and with good reason. If you want some good black providers, I'd recommend Lisa down in Lansing, but that might me too far. There are a few other good ones in the West Burbs ans near O'Hare but their availability is inconsistent.

    Honestly, I usually just recommend visitors to agencies or to the 350-400 price range girls. LC here is a circus at the best of times and this is definitely a city with neighborhoods you should 100% avoid if you don't know what you're doing. And most of the LC girls will host in the worst parts of those very neighborhoods.

  10. #18134
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Chula in Rog Park

    She's been posting on LC forever. Anyone partake in this delectable MILF?

  11. #18133

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    She lists "downtown" as her location. That's not a term we use in Chicago. The business district as a downtown is called The Loop. I would assume that she is not who you will see when you get there. I agree, though, she looks very, very sexy.
    In my many many years living here a majority was spent in river north / river east / streeterville / old town at various diff apartments but to out of towners or folks that weren't jove to all the different neighbourhood names I would simply say I lived downtown.

  12. #18132

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    She lists "downtown" as her location. That's not a term we use in Chicago. The business district as a downtown is called The Loop. I would assume that she is not who you will see when you get there. I agree, though, she looks very, very sexy.
    I appreciate it, big time.

    It's true what they say about the Midwest, you put us Southerners to shame.

    -if anyone has any recommendations, I'm close to the Trump building.

  13. #18131

    And the third one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any of them, but as an out of towner, the first 2 are in areas that you may not want to visit.
    She lists "downtown" as her location. That's not a term we use in Chicago. The business district as a downtown is called The Loop. I would assume that she is not who you will see when you get there. I agree, though, she looks very, very sexy.

  14. #18130

    Ruby red lexxii

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I concur, I saw her in MI over 15 years ago when she used to go by Peaches.
    Yes I also remember seeing her years ago. Probably 10. I will admit I love that she dresses up in lingerie and high heels. Always nice. Never had a worry about a pimp or being robbed. Fee was only 150. Nothing bare. I'll give her credit since she was a dancer. She has good moves. I'm going to guess the new prices she has is due to her starting an only fans pagg and has a few followers. At her sky rocketing prices I would not visit. Too high especially for no cim, no bbj, no cip. Nothing.

  15. #18129
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekwalkers99  [View Original Post]
    Oh she's real alright. In fact if you look closely you can see that xena and Marie are the same person. Hmu for details.
    I sent you a message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape