Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 1587 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18132

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    She lists "downtown" as her location. That's not a term we use in Chicago. The business district as a downtown is called The Loop. I would assume that she is not who you will see when you get there. I agree, though, she looks very, very sexy.
    I appreciate it, big time.

    It's true what they say about the Midwest, you put us Southerners to shame.

    -if anyone has any recommendations, I'm close to the Trump building.

  2. #18131

    And the third one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any of them, but as an out of towner, the first 2 are in areas that you may not want to visit.
    She lists "downtown" as her location. That's not a term we use in Chicago. The business district as a downtown is called The Loop. I would assume that she is not who you will see when you get there. I agree, though, she looks very, very sexy.

  3. #18130

    Ruby red lexxii

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I concur, I saw her in MI over 15 years ago when she used to go by Peaches.
    Yes I also remember seeing her years ago. Probably 10. I will admit I love that she dresses up in lingerie and high heels. Always nice. Never had a worry about a pimp or being robbed. Fee was only 150. Nothing bare. I'll give her credit since she was a dancer. She has good moves. I'm going to guess the new prices she has is due to her starting an only fans pagg and has a few followers. At her sky rocketing prices I would not visit. Too high especially for no cim, no bbj, no cip. Nothing.

  4. #18129
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekwalkers99  [View Original Post]
    Oh she's real alright. In fact if you look closely you can see that xena and Marie are the same person. Hmu for details.
    I sent you a message.

  5. #18128

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Short communications with each, couldn't find anything recent in search.

    Also looked through your first dozen pages for options.

    Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...473/3124684654

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...075/7087220404

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...014/3126202769

    The last one has my interest.

    EDIT: Yeet! Nah, def forget option #1 - just saw below. Nope!
    I have not seen any of them, but as an out of towner, the first 2 are in areas that you may not want to visit.

  6. #18127

    Visiting Any Intel?

    Short communications with each, couldn't find anything recent in search.

    Also looked through your first dozen pages for options.

    Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...473/3124684654

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...075/7087220404

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...014/3126202769

    The last one has my interest.

    EDIT: Yeet! Nah, def forget option #1 - just saw below. Nope!

  7. #18126
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeek77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73851327

    That cute petite short Mexican girl in Hyde Park? Addict. Luckily smoking and not shooting, yet. Sad story, young 22yr old cutie.

    That's why her prices were / are high and increasing, with full bare menu.

    Looks right in between the normal stage and the too far gone stage.
    This is terrible. Hopefully she gets out of that situation before it's too late. A pretty girl like her could be in a way better place. There's a different universe where she's healthy, on tryst or something and making bank like the other ladies. If that pimp thing is true, then I fear she'll be on the streets 30 lbs lighter in a while.

  8. #18125
    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me for my two cents. I have never used an online escort. This is a pure guess on my part. Some of the girls have a smidgen of a brain. They might realize that the Chicago Street scene is going drier than the Sahara in terms of numbers and quality. They figure they can get away with less for more money. There are other cities where the street action, if not as good as a few years ago, still outranks Chicago. Some guys got to have it, no matter what it costs.
    Both Cicero and Mannheim Road have dried up as well.

  9. #18124

    Xena nyx

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Oh she's real alright. In fact if you look closely you can see that xena and Marie are the same person. Hmu for details.

  10. #18123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Texting and Escort Pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    The latest trend among escorts has been going to a text only format where the actual phone is never answered. Do any of you have any ideas on this? To me it is quite the red flag, fertile breeding for scammers. And what legit avenues are there for those of us who can't afford high end escorts?
    First time callers can get graphic on what specifics they want from an escort. Most escorts don't like talking about and listening to specifics or special requests. It also weeds out callers that treat calling an escort as a 1 900 phone sex chat line.

    Not quite sure what you mean by High End escorts. If an escort is beyond your price range, then look for one that is in your price range. High price doesn't always equate to an awesome time with an escort.

  11. #18122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Text

    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    The latest trend among escorts has been going to a text only format where the actual phone is never answered. Do any of you have any ideas on this? To me it is quite the red flag, fertile breeding for scammers. And what legit avenues are there for those of us who can't afford high end escorts?
    It's easier for them to conduct business while in the company of others. It also allows a pimp or bf to run the phone full time or while she is occupied.

  12. #18121
    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    Would enjoy reading your analysis of the state of the Chicago market and why you feel it is unique.
    Forgive me for my two cents. I have never used an online escort. This is a pure guess on my part. Some of the girls have a smidgen of a brain. They might realize that the Chicago Street scene is going drier than the Sahara in terms of numbers and quality. They figure they can get away with less for more money. There are other cities where the street action, if not as good as a few years ago, still outranks Chicago. Some guys got to have it, no matter what it costs.

  13. #18120

    Lexi in Alsip

    Saw Lexi in Alsip at a cheap chain motel off Cicero. Pics are real and body type was up my alley so I gave it a shot. I would say she sucked but she didn't. Terrible no effort CBJ or about 2 min with her standing and leaning over the bed. Then she asked what position. I said CG she said no so I went mish. A rubber doll would have been better. She looked totally bored. I got tired of looking at her so I switched to doggy. Took quite an effort to finish. QV was $. 2. Not worth. 2. You have been warned.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/73853041/7083742845

  14. #18119
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeek77  [View Original Post]
    Chicago is a unique market. I won't go into the city aspects for the sake of brevity but.

    OF, Snap and IG.

    They can get money without actually physically fucking.

    That was less true in 2011 when these apps began and every single passing year it becomes more true.
    Would enjoy reading your analysis of the state of the Chicago market and why you feel it is unique.

  15. #18118

    Blame for the State of the Game

    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    Do you lay the drought at the feet of FOSTA, COVID, both or something else? All of the above?
    Chicago is a unique market. I won't go into the city aspects for the sake of brevity but.

    OF, Snap and IG.

    They can get money without actually physically fucking.

    That was less true in 2011 when these apps began and every single passing year it becomes more true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape