Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 25030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently and have a decent experience? Also, is picture what you can expect to see with her these days??
    Sadly yes. Her pic are accurate.

  2. #15654

    Melanie

    Anyone see her recently and have a decent experience? Also, is picture what you can expect to see with her these days??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 8.05.10 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #15653
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    So curiosity ended up getting the better of me, and it went to see her. It worked out! She directed me to her apartment, which is in a shady part of town in south providence. I felt a little uncomfortable in the area, and the building was shitty, but I didn't have any issues. Still doesn't make me want to rush back. Which is unfortunate, because the service was quality. That girl always could suck a dick, and she still can. Something about her technique, it just feels so good. Her tits are still great and fun to play with. I'd never fucked her before, and she does also have a nice plump ass, so I had to try that out finally. After she blew me for a few minutes, I pounded away in doggy before blowing in the bag. It was good, but I'll probably just get head the next time. The only downside (aside from location) is she was asking me to finish pretty quickly into the FS. I only paid for qv (60), so I was okay with it, but if I had gotten a hh I would've been a little more annoyed. Bottom line is she's still fun, and a great option for BBBJ in a pinch.
    Always wanted to see her but never got the chance. You got a number?

  4. #15652

    Mariyah

    So curiosity ended up getting the better of me, and it went to see her. It worked out! She directed me to her apartment, which is in a shady part of town in south providence. I felt a little uncomfortable in the area, and the building was shitty, but I didn't have any issues. Still doesn't make me want to rush back. Which is unfortunate, because the service was quality. That girl always could suck a dick, and she still can. Something about her technique, it just feels so good. Her tits are still great and fun to play with. I'd never fucked her before, and she does also have a nice plump ass, so I had to try that out finally. After she blew me for a few minutes, I pounded away in doggy before blowing in the bag. It was good, but I'll probably just get head the next time. The only downside (aside from location) is she was asking me to finish pretty quickly into the FS. I only paid for qv (60), so I was okay with it, but if I had gotten a hh I would've been a little more annoyed. Bottom line is she's still fun, and a great option for BBBJ in a pinch.

  5. #15651

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Marissa recently. Been trying to get a date. If y'all have her current number PM me. Thanks.
    Last I heard about Marissa on this forum, people were saying she was ripping dudes off. Also, when I got ripped off by Claudia, I'm pretty sure she was staying with marissa. Obviously, YMMV.

  6. #15650

    Brooklyn

    I've tried seeing her before. She's a complete waist of time. Joelle has no ass either, but her pussy is tight.

  7. #15649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Brooklyn? Greek? BBFS? Any other fat ass (not obese) Greek friendly white girls in the south shore / providence area? From the reports of I've read of bathroomless Ashley she has a flat ass. Does Joelle have a round booty or is it flat too?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/304529514304
    I try meet up with her numerous time. Last week she posted at 9 pm exact. I call her at 9:02 and she pick up and told me she's getting out the shower to give her 20 minute. And guess what. I never heard from her since. But my boy saw her last year and I heard the place she's doing incall have guys coming in and out the house.

  8. #15648

    Brooklyn

    Anyone seen Brooklyn? Greek? BBFS? Any other fat ass (not obese) Greek friendly white girls in the south shore / providence area? From the reports of I've read of bathroomless Ashley she has a flat ass. Does Joelle have a round booty or is it flat too?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/304529514304

  9. #15647
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I just left this girls room. I saw her last year for her car thing it was great. Today it was even better. Super sweet super clean and she gets the job done she really likes to please. If she ever post that she is hosting again go see her you will not be disappointied.

    If your into car dates you should go for it.

    I just text her to say thanks and she tells me she is staying another night.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...y/477096475583
    Can confirm, first met her a few years ago actually, she would put an ad on CL occasionally before they got rid of their personals section, but then she went kinda UTR so I never said anything about her because I didn't really know if she was even looking for more clients. Honestly might be the best QV BBBJ option in the area, and a she's a cool chick. Definitely worth seeing if you get the chance.

  10. #15646

    Real? Not sure.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...6660.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4552.htm?cat=1

    Read the descriptions. Seem remarkably similar and very different pics. Contacted the first one. She demanded to know literally everything about me. Was offering 1 hour for $400.

    Seems kinda suspicious to me. Went out of the way to point out she was "eros verified" but who knows what that entails?

    When I didn't offer identity told me to go suck a dick. And I'm a nice normal guy. So even if she is real, seems like she is a mean person. Which would make it no fun anyway.

    If anyone saw her and she is real, speak up. Seems like this is a potentially bad experience involving a mentally unhinged provider or a criminal record for you.

  11. #15645

    Car Thing Hosting

    I just left this girls room. I saw her last year for her car thing it was great. Today it was even better. Super sweet super clean and she gets the job done she really likes to please. If she ever post that she is hosting again go see her you will not be disappointied.

    If your into car dates you should go for it.

    I just text her to say thanks and she tells me she is staying another night.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...y/477096475583

  12. #15644

    Jacky from Pawtucket

    Does anyone know if Jacky is still seeing clients. Because I texted her ma # and was told it was the wrong number.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...k/939866437976

  13. #15643
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Super cute little spinner, not FS tho.
    Seems to have 2 profiles with 5 reviews no FS?

  14. #15642

    Nicoletta

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    She is a stripper at Desire. Not my type but apparently others like her. Also heard she can be sweet as can be but also switch in a second. Not for me but everyone is willing for a certain type.
    Her personal website has rates up to $40,000. Yes. 40 big ones.

  15. #15641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    Woah! Nicoletta. I was like, "I bet she wants a thousand bucks an hour. " I scroll down and look at her rates. Yup.
    She is a stripper at Desire. Not my type but apparently others like her. Also heard she can be sweet as can be but also switch in a second. Not for me but everyone is willing for a certain type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape