The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 777 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 827 877 1277 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12894

    Idk her name

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944
    I've seen her a few times. She's real, & looks like her pics. She's nothing special, no thrills. But she's pretty tight. I'd recommend if you're looking for just a quick in and out type thing.

  2. #12893
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak about Sapphire, but Columbia isn't a good place to host or monger. Howard County has been cracking down hard on the hobby for the last few years. Then again, if you're willing to take the risk, you could always visit her and file a report about your findings. Posting reviews and useful information increases your "board cred" and makes it easier to get questions answered.
    She seems to have a bit of an online footprint so she could be legit. Not sure if she has reviews on this thread.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...291bc707b352f4

  3. #12892
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT5  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage.
    Damage was 130 hh.

  4. #12891

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I already posted this review on the massage thread but since she's more of an escort I guess is belongs here too. (real picture on original post).

    Saw this girl the other day. She's staying at a BWI hotel. Standard asian prices. I went for hh. Everything was covered but I the menu opens up the more you pay. She's around late 30's early 40's. About 110 lbs B cups and has some surgery scaring in her stomach which looks to be more than a C section since the cut is vertial. She wasn't that into it but I would repeat if in a pinch since she responds quickly and its hot enough to get the job done.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/869736888353
    What was the damage.

  5. #12890
    Any info on this one? I think I saw a review of her once but can't find it since she doesn't post her name.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/325104441944

  6. #12889
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfish33  [View Original Post]
    Double checking if anybody has dreamt of Sapphire recently, I am surprised that an ass like this is not getting more attention given the lack of overall talent in the area.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/385890813455
    Her and the BF have some funny business going on just speculation (but I wasn't born last night) I would stay far away uncle LEO probably could kick there door in at any second.

  7. #12888

    Is she worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I already posted this review on the massage thread but since she's more of an escort I guess is belongs here too. (real picture on original post).

    Saw this girl the other day. She's staying at a BWI hotel. Standard asian prices. I went for hh. Everything was covered but I the menu opens up the more you pay. She's around late 30's early 40's. About 110 lbs B cups and has some surgery scaring in her stomach which looks to be more than a C section since the cut is vertial. She wasn't that into it but I would repeat if in a pinch since she responds quickly and its hot enough to get the job done.
    I guess the question now is if she's worth the dream or are we better off visiting a local AMP? Like how unmotivated was she?

  8. #12887

    Sapphire and Columbia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfish33  [View Original Post]
    Double checking if anybody has dreamt of Sapphire recently, I am surprised that an ass like this is not getting more attention given the lack of overall talent in the area.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/385890813455
    I can't speak about Sapphire, but Columbia isn't a good place to host or monger. Howard County has been cracking down hard on the hobby for the last few years. Then again, if you're willing to take the risk, you could always visit her and file a report about your findings. Posting reviews and useful information increases your "board cred" and makes it easier to get questions answered.

  9. #12886
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    But something gives me bad vibes about her. Maybe cause I know 2 girls from hagerstown are robbing dudes.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/259945250444
    She's legit, sometimes hard to get a hold of. And she rarely has a room so she wants to do a cardate. Pretty cool girl if you can manage to meet her.

  10. #12885

    Lucy Repost

    I already posted this review on the massage thread but since she's more of an escort I guess is belongs here too. (real picture on original post).

    Saw this girl the other day. She's staying at a BWI hotel. Standard asian prices. I went for hh. Everything was covered but I the menu opens up the more you pay. She's around late 30's early 40's. About 110 lbs B cups and has some surgery scaring in her stomach which looks to be more than a C section since the cut is vertial. She wasn't that into it but I would repeat if in a pinch since she responds quickly and its hot enough to get the job done.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/869736888353

  11. #12884

    Sapphire follow up

    Double checking if anybody has dreamt of Sapphire recently, I am surprised that an ass like this is not getting more attention given the lack of overall talent in the area.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...9/385890813455

  12. #12883

    Lesley, aka "Shelly" posts everywhere!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    She looks a lot like like this girl. I've texted her before but never heard anything back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lesleylovexoxo
    Lesley also goes by "Shelly". Tryst? She can be found on STG, EB, Listcrawler, you name it. I've seen her twice back in the day. Her pics are really doctored up and airbrushed. She's mainly up and down the Rosedale area off 40.

  13. #12882

    Re: Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    If I was inclined to try to save a ho, oh captain my captain, Raven would be high on the list, LOL.

    But things have changed with her recently. Her site is saying she was only doing outcalls, and her recent pics looked like she has moved out of that apt / room in park heights to a new place. Who knows, we'll find out soon enough I guess.
    Guilty. I've made her acquaintance but have yet to meet her in person. Ghosted me the first time. I've since donated for chats and videos and yes, she's a sweetie and her skills and preferences are everything I'm looking for from what I've read and seen and discussed with her, but holy -S- she can't figure it out. It's been impossible to meet up in person. I keep playing the game because it's a dream I'm trying to live out but don't think it's happening. And her snaps have a dude in it on occasion.

    I can say she's moved out of that place she was before and only doing outcalls. But she's not far. Maybe even walking distance.

    So I'm working on cold turkeying my Raven addiction. As Huey Lewis sang, "I want a new drug. One that won't be make me sick. " Or broke. She needs one too. Demons are strong.

  14. #12881

    Crofton Bri, now in BMore.

    That's Bri, not Bree. I heard she isn't seeing people anymore due to a charge she caught. They are watching her online posting now.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Too bad she never meets anymore.

  15. #12880

    Who is she? She might be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the right forum to post this? I also posted in the General forum.

    Does anybody recognize this girl? I met her on Facebook Dating. Well, I haven't actually met her yet. We've been chatting, attempting to set up a time and place to meet. Something just doesn't feel right. No discussion about $$ or anything in particular. She didn't ask the usual questions that most girls would ask a stranger and when I said let's meet she was like sure, no problem. Even offered to drive to me but I didn't want to give her my address so I asked for hers. She said she lives with her sister and didn't want to give me the address..
    She looks a lot like like this girl. I've texted her before but never heard anything back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lesleylovexoxo

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape