Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 25717
-
01-23-22 07:59 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 2111Haylee
I had several dates with her more than a year ago when she was at the cheap no tell on Poe. I never had any problems but service went from just OK to bad. Smokey, dirty room, had a dog sometimes and not that fresh. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by MuffPleaser
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 01:11 #14556Senior Member

Posts: 181Loyalty
You will be greeted by the tattoo girl. She posts several ad with someone else's photos. Probably because she isn't getting enough calls any more.
Originally Posted by SomeNerd
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 16:55 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 125Lauren
Did a QV today, short notice. Normal routine, in and out quickly. She always makes sure you are satisfied before leaving. Good quick communication.
-
01-22-22 15:12 #14554Regular Member

Posts: 5Star
Had a date with Star setup for yesterday evening. Texted back and forth that morning quite a few times, then reached out about a half hour before our scheduled time and crickets. It's a shame this seems to happen far too often.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/084184786954
-
01-22-22 15:09 #14553Regular Member

Posts: 5Haylee / Stacy (Stacey)
Used to go by Stacy / Stacey (can't remember exact spelling) for a while, pics are definitely flattering. Have heard she likes to have her son or boyfriend or whoever "deliver pizza" halfway into the date and bail.
Originally Posted by MuffPleaser
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:51 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 79Haylee from Middletown
Anyone have any dreams of Haylee. Tried a search and nothing comes up good or bad and has several ads up.
Thanks, Muff.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/746219577472
-
01-22-22 14:47 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 57Check DM
I sent you her digits she gave me permission as she said she won't be posting for much longer but could use the extra company. She is a smoker but her skills are great and she's a sweet girl that gets into it. She definitely enjoys what she does and that's rare to find around here. Treat her well friend.
Originally Posted by Touchy
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:42 #14550Regular Member

Posts: 1Kate is a complete scam. She'll demand full payment ahead of time from cashapp and not show.
Originally Posted by DayMan2291
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 10:35 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 324No Adam's apple. But still.
I don't see an Adam's apple in the throat area, but I still think you might still need to the old "Crocodile Dundee" test on that one.
Originally Posted by Will1357
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 23:59 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 40A Girl?
I never got to find out. So, I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by MBrownie053
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 23:48 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 230RE: Grace in MTown
Bro, are you sure this is a girl? This one looks like a dude. 6'2" that's a tall girl. The boobs don't look right. Showing some pubes but the stick and balls may be tucked down between the legs.
Originally Posted by Will1357
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 22:06 #14546Banned Member

Posts: 17Loyalty
Has anyone dreamed of her?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/266328956992
I am also confused. There is a blonde in one photo, and a brunette in another photo. If you search the number using https://sumosear.ch it brings up ads of the same blonde and brunette but also of another woman who is covered in tattoos. Which girl is it?
-
01-21-22 19:32 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks
I did a search again and I see what you mean. Sorry for taking up the forum. Thank you for your help!
Originally Posted by PineTree1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 19:26 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 158Bad news
You may want to read reviews on her. Boyfriend will rob you.
Originally Posted by Will1357
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 18:45 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 40Carmen Rae or Carmen
I've tried to contact Carmen Rae, listed here:
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/613438226776
A bunch of times and I've never received a response. Is there a trick to getting her attention? I've seen reviews on here before and they seem at least ok.









Reply With Quote






