Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 25732
-
01-20-22 16:45 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 78Hey Potus, you need to clean out your inbox.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 16:03 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 717M or Angel
It seems my previous post was not published.
So here is the shorter version.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/180924240419
She changed her rate. I went ahead and had a good time. She has incall in north Dayton. The pics are her and fairly accurate.
-
01-20-22 13:12 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 717https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/180924240419
She is trying to talk to the members here. It read: To all the board members yes I am real and I'm ready to prove it. Give me a ring and I'll let you be the judge of this bomb ass head game. That's funny.
I went ahead and saw her. She loves sex and you may get a nice GFE. Of course YMMV. We clicked in my case.
Told her that she should lower her rate, which she did in this ad, and vouching from me her business will fly sky high. Now you all may test her skill at an affordable rate. Welcome.
She offers incall in north side at her apartment.
-
01-20-22 13:01 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 52Young baddie
In jail and going to rehab and they are transporting her rehab after. She's out of the game.
Originally Posted by Clf1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 11:02 #14523Regular Member

Posts: 3Cait
Can you provide a link or DM contact info please?
Originally Posted by SupFude9
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 10:59 #14522Regular Member

Posts: 3Cait please
Sounds like a good time I'm trying to find contact information on her or a link?
Originally Posted by OneMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 10:54 #14521Regular Member

Posts: 3Cait
Any contact info on her?
Originally Posted by HoBeau
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 00:57 #14520Senior Member

Posts: 827Kittie / Cincinnati & Other Shanigans
Well, good news, bad news. First the good. A fellow monger gave me the digits to a UTR provider in Cincy that was really making a splash. I saw her about 10 days ago and she is everything he said she was. Probably, the best all around provider I have seen. Very pretty petite blonde, from Alabama. She said she was 38, but looked 28. And, I mean it. She was a 9 out of 10. Pretty face, killer bod, no drugs, has a job and a 2 year old. And, she really enjoyed what she did. I mean, she got in to it. I spent 2 hours with her and every second was bliss. Far better than anything I have had here in Dayton. So, the bad, made plans to go back again yesterday and she ghosted me. She told me the night before she was excited to be seeing me again and I reminded her I was driving down from Dayton and to text me if she needed to cancel. I heard nothing. When I got there I texted and called her multiple times and crickets. This same behavior was reported by others that saw her recently including the guy that was passing out her digits with her permission. What is wrong with these girls? She has ghosted everyone it seems. She has not yet responded to any of my texts. BUMMER! She is like a one and done. So, I always have a backup plan and a gal named Adorable was it. Pretty good, but no where as good as Kittie. I saw an older gal, Kiersten for another BBBJ before heading home. I will be seeing Raylee, a premium spinner down there soon. There is so much more talent in Cincy. I have 2 SW's I see down there as well. They are both great at what they do for me and believe it or not, they both have working phones and are responsive. I work down there often and Lia, my fav, can do an incall, BBBJ, CFS in a very safe and really clean apt. For. 8. I spend around 45 minutes with her. She provides the cover and a bottle of water, she's great, and she's cute. Looks like Tina Fey, the comedian. That's a value meal. The other one has a great head game and for. 3 (yes, a little high) she meets me every time I call her and goes non-stop till I'm happy. I have a report to do on my sugaring, be safe everyone.
-
01-19-22 22:44 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Heaven
Working on it. Her verification pic was rejected awaiting on a new one from her.
Originally Posted by FpWant
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:12 #14518Regular Member

Posts: 10Baddie
Anyone know what happened to young baddie? Is she visiting her uncle? Taking a break? Saw her a few times then she went silent and stopped posting on Stg. Thanks everyone and stay safe.
-
01-19-22 18:40 #14517Senior Member

Posts: 124Jade
If you get a text from Jade asking for a few bucks in return for a future discount don't fall for it. Jade is currently visiting her uncle, likely for a long time, so this is either a handler or another provider who has no intention of honoring.
-
01-18-22 23:36 #14516Banned Member

Posts: 489Suggest you read report # 8162 in the general reports section. Her incall is in a hot spot.
Originally Posted by ThotRuiner
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 18:37 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 82New Girl
Yeah, I think that you're right on this. There are a lot of unknown knowns at the the moment and I think I might pass in the end. Especially since I have two women that tend to be go to women whom I trust and I know aren't going to rip me off.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 18:16 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 29Heaven link
Link please.
Nothing is found on Tryst.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 14:54 #14513Senior Member

Posts: 123Young escort looking for fun and To have fun
Any info on these two? I can't find any reviews or any other posts anywhere else. Are they new providers?
Young escort looking for fun.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/042623472559
To have fun.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/579798069238








Reply With Quote






