Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 17720
-
01-23-22 07:36 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 61That's "Asherah Moore". I wonder why she is changing her name?
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 01:15 #9064Senior Member

Posts: 56Used to go by asherah
From what I recall, she's actually been around for at least a few years. Never been with her, but I saw prices that went up to $800 (though my memory could be off). The lack of reviews might be more about her name switch.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 23:24 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 188I read some of Twitter post replies and seems ok.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
She has some reviews on Private Delights. I think those are more legit than Erotic Monkey.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Misso...s/JesseMoretti
I'll let you guys know.
-
01-22-22 23:17 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 296Anyone?
Has anyone seen this girl?
https://callescort.org/314-312-9484
-
01-22-22 19:54 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 255I'd be very interested to hear back if you do meet with her. Those pictures are amazing but the price and lack of reviews makes it risky. I emailed her an inquiry but never heard back. I have to laugh about hot young newbies who think they will start out at $600/ hr based on pictures alone and no reviews.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:18 #9060Regular Member

Posts: 3Thoughts on this one? Looks TGTBT but I didn't find anything on a reverse image search.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73909023
-
01-22-22 18:40 #9059Senior Member

Posts: 50Pics are not accurate
She is SIGNIFICANTLY bigger than those hella old pics. Put 3 of those pics together and you get the idea how she currently actually looks. She doesn't even really look like the same person. Strong smell of cigarette smoke also. Not worth the time IMO.
Originally Posted by BobGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:31 #9058Senior Member

Posts: 177Went by the name Sarah couple years ago. Saw her in S City a few time, hot and tight with everything covered then took break to deliver another package. Interested in your take after you meet.
Originally Posted by BobGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 12:47 #9057Senior Member

Posts: 112She wants 140 for the hh and I believe 200 for the hr- seems real, I couldn't make the time, she didn't ask for a deposit, and seemed ready to go.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 12:04 #9056Senior Member

Posts: 97Mia
There are too many fakes online, this one has been placing ads on LC for a few weeks. Area code is 253.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73915030#.
Anyone seen her?
-
01-22-22 10:45 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 170Courtney (formerly Brittany)
Has anyone seen Courtney recently? I saw her several times when she was going by Brittany. The last visit a little over a year ago. She was a fun time back then with a pretty decent menu. She's been posting off and on under the name Courtney for the past couple of months. From her ad though, it looks like her menu has gotten much more restrictive. Wondering if anyone has seen her and can report on her menu. PM is okay.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...g/746958382633
-
01-21-22 20:41 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 65No, but her current name on p411 is:
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
ASHERAHMOORE P335350.
-
01-21-22 20:27 #9053Senior Member

Posts: 188Jesse Moretti
Hello,
I'll be visiting St. Louis soon.
Has anyone seen Jesse Moretti? She had a different name last week.
https://tryst.link/escort/jessemoretti
Thanks!
-
01-21-22 18:10 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 44Info Request!
Hey Fellas,
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73897383
Does any one have info on this one.
-
01-21-22 10:37 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 447Unless it was a regular og mine I've always had to give the donation first.
Originally Posted by Colapo9421
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






