Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 24022
-
01-24-22 19:15 #20752Banned Member

Posts: 5343Right place at the right time.
This session took over a month to finally materialize. I originally got her # at the Haven but it's been one cluster F trying to set up a date. Well today's session almost never took place because you know. The I'll be ready in 10-15 minutes to almost 45 minutes later. I waited because I've been waiting to pound that young tight kitty.
For those interested in seeing her, I do have working #'s but be aware. It's hard af to get in contact with her and she's asking 100+ for a car date. Of course, the Rook had his own set of donations. LOL.
Name is Rae, probably 19-20 years old.
-
01-24-22 09:29 #20751Banned Member

Posts: 5343I don't believe so. The one in my pic is pretty flat chested.
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 05:15 #20750Senior Member

Posts: 636Could hot spinner BSW be Lolipop
Seeing some similarities there. Any chance this is the same BSW spinner?
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74023736
-
01-23-22 22:49 #20749Regular Member

Posts: 13Not much tonight
Did a quick sweep by haven at 8:10 tonight with zero ladies out and about. Got into Tampa later than I wanted. I did see a few LEO directly adjacent to haven. Not sure what happened. I did a second pass to see if it cleared a few minutes later and it hadn't so I decided to go watch some football. I hope you all had better luck!
-
01-23-22 12:33 #20748Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks for recommending Chantel as well! We had a great time.
Originally Posted by SuperMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 05:51 #20747Banned Member

Posts: 496TeeTee
Early morning stroll and I met TeeTee. 29 yo WSW. She says she don't walk much but I caught her getting some food. She's nice and she takes her time with a very soft BBBJCIM. I found her on Neb. And sligh. Did not get any digits. Stay safe and happy hunting.
-
01-22-22 21:15 #20746Senior Member

Posts: 19916 pm run this evening
Glad this cold weather doesn't last long!! Scooped WSW south of 109th. Looked decent from 30 yds, but went for it anyway. Glad I did, once again really nice BbbjWS from a veteran. . 3 Said her name was Cindy. Dropped at 7-11.
-
01-22-22 19:15 #20745Senior Member

Posts: 1991Cindy
Only had time for one run on Neb, spotted Cindy walking Sou ftth near 109th. Looks not a factor, but her skills were impeccable, donated 30 bones for BBBJ with spit. By.
-
01-22-22 18:59 #20744Senior Member

Posts: 178? #
She gave me a phone # with an 801 area code that is off or wrong #.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 18:00 #20743Senior Member

Posts: 30Hey man I got some pics of chantel but the file us too big! Thanks for the tips man. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SuperMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 15:09 #20742Banned Member

Posts: 5343Bella
Scooped up ole' reliable Bella for another stellar bbbjwswallow. Y'all just have worked her hard last night as she was literally dozing off on Jr but I took over and FF her till I erupted all in her mouth and she swallowed as promise.
-
01-21-22 22:31 #20741Banned Member

Posts: 5343Good to know. I'd nailed her just for that spinner body!!
Originally Posted by SilverBackKing
[View Original Post]
Kitty must be tight tight tight!
-
01-21-22 17:21 #20740Senior Member

Posts: 178She is at a mote on Sligh and neb I forgot here name I would give he a 5 overall skills, however mission complete.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 15:37 #20739Senior Member

Posts: 116Chyna
Lovely dream. Met Chyna Nebraska and Fowler Area. By the shell station. Lovely dark skin with a great body. Back to my place and the fun began. Did not rush at all. We had a few drinks and fun began. I think she was in need of a good fucking and she got it! I enjoyed all of her body for a good hour or so. 40 was donation.
-
01-21-22 13:33 #20738Regular Member

Posts: 1More information
Anyone know the busty bbw that's on Nebraska ans sligh.












Reply With Quote





