Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20752

    Right place at the right time.

    This session took over a month to finally materialize. I originally got her # at the Haven but it's been one cluster F trying to set up a date. Well today's session almost never took place because you know. The I'll be ready in 10-15 minutes to almost 45 minutes later. I waited because I've been waiting to pound that young tight kitty.

    For those interested in seeing her, I do have working #'s but be aware. It's hard af to get in contact with her and she's asking 100+ for a car date. Of course, the Rook had his own set of donations. LOL.

    Name is Rae, probably 19-20 years old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A508F491-0E81-442C-BD9B-9DF5594E5F10.jpg‎  

  2. #20751
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Seeing some similarities there. Any chance this is the same BSW spinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74023736
    I don't believe so. The one in my pic is pretty flat chested.

  3. #20750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 636

    Could hot spinner BSW be Lolipop

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got outscooped on this fine morsel today. If you were the lucky monger and on this forum, post of your experience. She has a tight little spinner body.
    Seeing some similarities there. Any chance this is the same BSW spinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74023736

  4. #20749

    Not much tonight

    Did a quick sweep by haven at 8:10 tonight with zero ladies out and about. Got into Tampa later than I wanted. I did see a few LEO directly adjacent to haven. Not sure what happened. I did a second pass to see if it cleared a few minutes later and it hadn't so I decided to go watch some football. I hope you all had better luck!

  5. #20748
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMon  [View Original Post]
    Lovely dream. Met Chyna Nebraska and Fowler Area. By the shell station. Lovely dark skin with a great body. Back to my place and the fun began. Did not rush at all. We had a few drinks and fun began. I think she was in need of a good fucking and she got it! I enjoyed all of her body for a good hour or so. 40 was donation.
    Thanks for recommending Chantel as well! We had a great time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220120_173653(1).jpg‎  

  6. #20747

    TeeTee

    Early morning stroll and I met TeeTee. 29 yo WSW. She says she don't walk much but I caught her getting some food. She's nice and she takes her time with a very soft BBBJCIM. I found her on Neb. And sligh. Did not get any digits. Stay safe and happy hunting.

  7. #20746

    6 pm run this evening

    Glad this cold weather doesn't last long!! Scooped WSW south of 109th. Looked decent from 30 yds, but went for it anyway. Glad I did, once again really nice BbbjWS from a veteran. . 3 Said her name was Cindy. Dropped at 7-11.

  8. #20745

    Cindy

    Only had time for one run on Neb, spotted Cindy walking Sou ftth near 109th. Looks not a factor, but her skills were impeccable, donated 30 bones for BBBJ with spit. By.

  9. #20744

    ? #

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. I'd nailed her just for that spinner body!!

    Kitty must be tight tight tight!
    She gave me a phone # with an 801 area code that is off or wrong #.

  10. #20743
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMon  [View Original Post]
    Lovely dream. Met Chyna Nebraska and Fowler Area. By the shell station. Lovely dark skin with a great body. Back to my place and the fun began. Did not rush at all. We had a few drinks and fun began. I think she was in need of a good fucking and she got it! I enjoyed all of her body for a good hour or so. 40 was donation.
    Hey man I got some pics of chantel but the file us too big! Thanks for the tips man. Be safe.

  11. #20742

    Bella

    Scooped up ole' reliable Bella for another stellar bbbjwswallow. Y'all just have worked her hard last night as she was literally dozing off on Jr but I took over and FF her till I erupted all in her mouth and she swallowed as promise.

  12. #20741
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    She is at a mote on Sligh and neb I forgot here name I would give he a 5 overall skills, however mission complete.
    Good to know. I'd nailed her just for that spinner body!!

    Kitty must be tight tight tight!

  13. #20740
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got outscooped on this fine morsel today. If you were the lucky monger and on this forum, post of your experience. She has a tight little spinner body.
    She is at a mote on Sligh and neb I forgot here name I would give he a 5 overall skills, however mission complete.

  14. #20739

    Chyna

    Lovely dream. Met Chyna Nebraska and Fowler Area. By the shell station. Lovely dark skin with a great body. Back to my place and the fun began. Did not rush at all. We had a few drinks and fun began. I think she was in need of a good fucking and she got it! I enjoyed all of her body for a good hour or so. 40 was donation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220121_122215.jpg‎   processed-14d190a3-7a98-41ee-b3c7-5bbeb286f6db_w0OBDMpl.jpg‎   processed-4730f3fe-28d9-4558-bda0-fbd4da544a53_z2iEfhbJ.jpg‎   processed-6d3c28f2-0e12-487b-a22b-193d34262cb7_3qDrwwsO.jpg‎   processed-df26ec94-074e-4753-85dc-7db5e387bbd0_a3FogUFr.jpg‎  


  15. #20738

    More information

    Anyone know the busty bbw that's on Nebraska ans sligh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape