Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 964 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 464 864 914 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 1014 1064 1464 1964 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 30330
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15885

    Camden - Not here for a debate

    There were many other mongers with more than 1 post or a few posts commenting about her in the same light just in the past few days. Just stating what I had seen others say outside of the newb. Holden, Dev, Social.

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    From my years in here I thought Camden had a fairly good reputation so a first time poster trashing her should be on a much different level than the first time poster that trashed Jenna Blue because Jenna is a complete disaster with a bad reputation to begin with. This board drinks the Kool Aid sometimes a bit too much. I also respect that Camden actually came on with her name instead of hiding behind ids like Samara does. Stay safe everybody with this snow. This storm is more fun than last weekends ice storm.
    .

  2. #15884
    Looks like more than a few pounds to me. She looked a lot better 10 or so years ago. The time I met her was just a so so visit and I never went back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan75  [View Original Post]
    I may TOFTT if she's working in FEB- I like the looks in those pics.

  3. #15883
    I wanted to see her too hut bad reviews under the other name she used to post. I think I saw reviews on her on the Hickory board or maybe Spartanburg board.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody made the trip to Hickory to sample Bailey? I texted her a little while ago and she seemed agreeable to the things I am looking for. She is an hour away and her donation is a little higher than I usually pay.


    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/577231763513

    "let me warm you up and keep your heart racing and rock your world.

    Call or txt me 8289792841.

    Activities this service provider may enjoy..

  4. #15882

    What about her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Let me try again.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/jessica-lynn-2/

    I tried harder this time. .
    So did you see her? Damage and experience? Nice ass on her. Has an Eros ad as well.

  5. #15881

    Bigger than pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan75  [View Original Post]
    I may TOFTT if she's working in FEB- I like the looks in those pics.
    I gave her a second try. I love curvy girls but she's fatter than ever now. Bigger than pics and won't take all of her clothes off during the act bc she's conscious of her big belly. She went from BBW category to where now she can probably be in the hogging thread. But the one thing that really got me was her very bad breath which was a major turnoff. Nice girl though, I mean very sweet, easy going and loves to laugh. BBBJ, CFS, DFK (gross bc you can taste her breath and it about made me puke). But like I say, we all have our tastes. Unfortunately her stank breath isn't one of them for me.

  6. #15880

    Jessica Lynn

    Ok. Let me try again.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/jessica-lynn-2/

    I tried harder this time. .

  7. #15879

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    99% of the time if it mentions booking they are looking for a deposit. Also if they look that good and claim to do incall / outcall and car dates then it's fake.

  8. #15878

    Nevermind

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I should have put in a little effort there. Fakey fake fake.

  9. #15877

    Whooooo isss thiiiiiiis


  10. #15876

    Melody. Back in the game

    Anyone have any experience with Melody. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/982368445002.

    Contacted her via text. Articulate and pleasant. Seems TGTBT. Says she has been out of the game but getting back in. Planning a session on Tue. Any info would be welcome.

  11. #15875
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #15874
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    This is not a he said/ She said kinda place. If you don't like what guys write don't read your reviews.

    A2

  13. #15873

    You're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    If you can't make it you should say that instead of having us wait. I do miss that mouth of yours though LOL.
    In the event I can't make it, I absolutely should let the person know, so as not to waste anyone's valuable time. Especially since I would expect, or at the very least hope, my time would not be wasted.

    And FWIW, I do apologize for that.

    Cam.

  14. #15872

    A few lbs is better

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Pink Persia lately? I met her once but it has been years ago. It looks like she has packed on some pounds since I last saw her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/066752063899
    I may TOFTT if she's working in FEB- I like the looks in those pics.

  15. #15871
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    A nice ass whooping, now who wouldn't pay for that?
    LMAO, it would be my dereliction of duty not to inform! If you are sadus and like to get your ass kicked, by all means Have at it right LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape