Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 964 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 464 864 914 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 1014 1064 1464 1964 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 30326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15881

    Bigger than pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan75  [View Original Post]
    I may TOFTT if she's working in FEB- I like the looks in those pics.
    I gave her a second try. I love curvy girls but she's fatter than ever now. Bigger than pics and won't take all of her clothes off during the act bc she's conscious of her big belly. She went from BBW category to where now she can probably be in the hogging thread. But the one thing that really got me was her very bad breath which was a major turnoff. Nice girl though, I mean very sweet, easy going and loves to laugh. BBBJ, CFS, DFK (gross bc you can taste her breath and it about made me puke). But like I say, we all have our tastes. Unfortunately her stank breath isn't one of them for me.

  2. #15880

    Jessica Lynn

    Ok. Let me try again.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/jessica-lynn-2/

    I tried harder this time. .

  3. #15879

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    99% of the time if it mentions booking they are looking for a deposit. Also if they look that good and claim to do incall / outcall and car dates then it's fake.

  4. #15878

    Nevermind

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I should have put in a little effort there. Fakey fake fake.

  5. #15877

    Whooooo isss thiiiiiiis


  6. #15876

    Melody. Back in the game

    Anyone have any experience with Melody. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/982368445002.

    Contacted her via text. Articulate and pleasant. Seems TGTBT. Says she has been out of the game but getting back in. Planning a session on Tue. Any info would be welcome.

  7. #15875
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #15874
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    This is not a he said/ She said kinda place. If you don't like what guys write don't read your reviews.

    A2

  9. #15873

    You're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    If you can't make it you should say that instead of having us wait. I do miss that mouth of yours though LOL.
    In the event I can't make it, I absolutely should let the person know, so as not to waste anyone's valuable time. Especially since I would expect, or at the very least hope, my time would not be wasted.

    And FWIW, I do apologize for that.

    Cam.

  10. #15872

    A few lbs is better

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Pink Persia lately? I met her once but it has been years ago. It looks like she has packed on some pounds since I last saw her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/066752063899
    I may TOFTT if she's working in FEB- I like the looks in those pics.

  11. #15871
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    A nice ass whooping, now who wouldn't pay for that?
    LMAO, it would be my dereliction of duty not to inform! If you are sadus and like to get your ass kicked, by all means Have at it right LOL.

  12. #15870
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe any of those ads. Especially when they say things like "peniss suck" or "fuck any style". Who talks like that?
    Me make happy sex time for you happiness too.

    GB40.

  13. #15869

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by AKAloki  [View Original Post]
    Corvette, I would recomend you stay away. I have friends that run in and out her circle. I heard she got a handler these days. He beats her and was in prison for murder. Clearly NcBiker2002 was lucky that day he must been a sleep in the other room. They are both alcoholics and druggies. Stay away.
    A nice ass whooping, now who wouldn't pay for that?

  14. #15868

    Pink Persia

    Has anybody seen Pink Persia lately? I met her once but it has been years ago. It looks like she has packed on some pounds since I last saw her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/066752063899
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjg1otg2mtuzyzmzyji0njk0ztm2ogvintyyogu2yjg1ywm4zg.jpg‎   mzayoti1ngixowninjnkzwewndmwzwi5yweyymyzyjvhzdmyy2i.jpg‎   odazody5ztk3zdnhzje0m2jly2njndkznddknjkzyzu5ztg1yq.jpg‎  

  15. #15867
    Met her two year ago while staying in Uptown. She required a depost but I was able to get around that by sending her an Uber to my hotel. Took her time and almost had the Uber driver cancel but was able to get there before he did. Pretty chill, told me she took shots before the meet up. Nice thick booty. Gave great BBBJ. Awesome feeling with her tongue ring. 200 for hh at the time. Tried to meet up with her again last year but price went up so decided to meet other providers instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Wondering what her rates are and if she's legit. May be worth a try if her head game is all that.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/848490719890

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape