Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 966 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 1466 1966 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16660

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by AKAloki  [View Original Post]
    Corvette, I would recomend you stay away. I have friends that run in and out her circle. I heard she got a handler these days. He beats her and was in prison for murder. Clearly NcBiker2002 was lucky that day he must been a sleep in the other room. They are both alcoholics and druggies. Stay away.
    A nice ass whooping, now who wouldn't pay for that?

  2. #16659

    Pink Persia

    Has anybody seen Pink Persia lately? I met her once but it has been years ago. It looks like she has packed on some pounds since I last saw her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/066752063899
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjg1otg2mtuzyzmzyji0njk0ztm2ogvintyyogu2yjg1ywm4zg.jpg‎   mzayoti1ngixowninjnkzwewndmwzwi5yweyymyzyjvhzdmyy2i.jpg‎   odazody5ztk3zdnhzje0m2jly2njndkznddknjkzyzu5ztg1yq.jpg‎  

  3. #16658
    Met her two year ago while staying in Uptown. She required a depost but I was able to get around that by sending her an Uber to my hotel. Took her time and almost had the Uber driver cancel but was able to get there before he did. Pretty chill, told me she took shots before the meet up. Nice thick booty. Gave great BBBJ. Awesome feeling with her tongue ring. 200 for hh at the time. Tried to meet up with her again last year but price went up so decided to meet other providers instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Wondering what her rates are and if she's legit. May be worth a try if her head game is all that.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/848490719890

  4. #16657

    Bailey in Hickory

    Has anybody made the trip to Hickory to sample Bailey? I texted her a little while ago and she seemed agreeable to the things I am looking for. She is an hour away and her donation is a little higher than I usually pay.


    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/577231763513

    "let me warm you up and keep your heart racing and rock your world.

    Call or txt me 8289792841.

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Breast relief / RussianDeep throatFace sittingFantasy outfits (on request) Girlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. OralIntercourse - Vaginal (FS) Kissing. Closed lipsKissing. Deep (DFK) Lunch / dinner datesMassage. SensualMassage - therapeuticMultiple sessions within date time (MSOG) Oral. CIMOral - receiving (DATY) Oral. Without condom (BBBJ) Pornstar experience (PSE) Role-playingService by two providersStripteaseSubmissionTravel / extended datesWill entertain couplesWill entertain women".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjiwmja3zddhnjeznmjjnmy0nta1y2uwngzjytgxote0ownkztc.jpg‎   mjm2ode2owq5ogiwytk4ndg4zmi3zjuzzge0mmuxyzk4y2qwowe.jpg‎   otu1njhhyme3ytk3nmm0ogmyzgfimwuxmgrjnzbkotuxowizoq.jpg‎  

  5. #16656

    Camden

    Quote Originally Posted by SFrazz803  [View Original Post]
    First time poster but I had to, Camden is the worst. I've met her 3 x but have been flaked on about 5. The last time I saw her, she was high on pills, it was sad. She asked for half the rate & I sent her on the way. The best flake story she's sent me was. She sent me the gps screenshot that she was on the way. 30 m later after I called & texted a few times, she said her car had a hole in the floor & it wouldn't start because someone threw water in it.

    Never wrote her again.
    She's a hot mess. Like most of the skanks in this town.

  6. #16655

    Jess-

    I'm coming down to Charlotte in a couple months and wanted to check out Jess. I though I saw she had an Only page but does anyone know that info or have a link? Thanks.

  7. #16654
    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiker2002  [View Original Post]
    Nice neighborhood. If any handlers were near, they kept to themselves.
    As mention to Corvette, her handler must of been in the other rooms asleep or in back room where he was drinking. You got lucky. Also in her performance as well. She isn't up to Charlotte standard my opinion. I dated her partner Michelle in the past whos much better in performance for less. I don't recommend a repeat unless you are looking for death if the handler is in a bad mood.

  8. #16653
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Was the area nice and did you notice any handlers close by? I'm near Southeast Charlotte and might give her a try.
    Corvette, I would recomend you stay away. I have friends that run in and out her circle. I heard she got a handler these days. He beats her and was in prison for murder. Clearly NcBiker2002 was lucky that day he must been a sleep in the other room. They are both alcoholics and druggies. Stay away.

  9. #16652

    Re: Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Was the area nice and did you notice any handlers close by? I'm near Southeast Charlotte and might give her a try.
    Nice neighborhood. If any handlers were near, they kept to themselves.

  10. #16651
    Quote Originally Posted by CamdenIvey  [View Original Post]
    If it was that bad the 3rd time that you just handed over "half the rate" and turned me away, why would you even try to contact me at all after that, much less five more times?

    And my car wouldn't start because it had a hole in the floor (and someone threw water in it (What does that even mean?

    Really. I'm asking a real, legitimate question and would love to know the answer.

    Feel free to pm or respond here.

    Thanks!

    Cam.
    If you can't make it you should say that instead of having us wait. I do miss that mouth of yours though LOL.

  11. #16650

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Did you only read his reviews and not the other posts that other mongers posted? Just curious, that's all.

    .
    Of course. I've read every post on this during in regards to me (at least as far as I know.).

  12. #16649
    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiker2002  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/905364587162

    Had some free time and decided to TOFTT here. Good looking. A liitle thick. Well tanned. Probably a little older than ad suggests. TIGHT. 1. 6 hh Very personable and chatty. Fun girl and we had a great time. Will see her again.
    Thanks for the review. Was the area nice and did you notice any handlers close by? I'm near Southeast Charlotte and might give her a try.

  13. #16648

    Samantha East Charlotte

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/905364587162

    Had some free time and decided to TOFTT here. Good looking. A liitle thick. Well tanned. Probably a little older than ad suggests. TIGHT. 1. 6 hh Very personable and chatty. Fun girl and we had a great time. Will see her again.

  14. #16647

    Camden

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Did you only read his reviews and not the other posts that other mongers posted? Just curious, that's all.

    .
    From my years in here I thought Camden had a fairly good reputation so a first time poster trashing her should be on a much different level than the first time poster that trashed Jenna Blue because Jenna is a complete disaster with a bad reputation to begin with. This board drinks the Kool Aid sometimes a bit too much. I also respect that Camden actually came on with her name instead of hiding behind ids like Samara does. Stay safe everybody with this snow. This storm is more fun than last weekends ice storm.

  15. #16646

    Camden

    Did you only read his reviews and not the other posts that other mongers posted? Just curious, that's all.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamdenIvey  [View Original Post]
    If it was that bad the 3rd time that you just handed over "half the rate" and turned me away, why would you even try to contact me at all after that, much less five more times?

    And my car wouldn't start because it had a hole in the floor (and someone threw water in it (What does that even mean?

    Really. I'm asking a real, legitimate question and would love to know the answer.

    Feel free to pm or respond here.

    Thanks!

    Cam.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape