Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 1245 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Haylee

    I had several dates with her more than a year ago when she was at the cheap no tell on Poe. I never had any problems but service went from just OK to bad. Smokey, dirty room, had a dog sometimes and not that fresh. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffPleaser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any dreams of Haylee. Tried a search and nothing comes up good or bad and has several ads up.

    Thanks, Muff.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/746219577472

  2. #14556

    Loyalty

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeNerd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of her?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/266328956992

    I am also confused. There is a blonde in one photo, and a brunette in another photo. If you search the number using https://sumosear.ch it brings up ads of the same blonde and brunette but also of another woman who is covered in tattoos. Which girl is it?
    You will be greeted by the tattoo girl. She posts several ad with someone else's photos. Probably because she isn't getting enough calls any more.

  3. #14555

    Lauren

    Did a QV today, short notice. Normal routine, in and out quickly. She always makes sure you are satisfied before leaving. Good quick communication.

  4. #14554

    Star

    Had a date with Star setup for yesterday evening. Texted back and forth that morning quite a few times, then reached out about a half hour before our scheduled time and crickets. It's a shame this seems to happen far too often.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/084184786954

  5. #14553

    Haylee / Stacy (Stacey)

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffPleaser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any dreams of Haylee. Tried a search and nothing comes up good or bad and has several ads up.

    Thanks, Muff.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/746219577472
    Used to go by Stacy / Stacey (can't remember exact spelling) for a while, pics are definitely flattering. Have heard she likes to have her son or boyfriend or whoever "deliver pizza" halfway into the date and bail.

  6. #14552

    Haylee from Middletown

    Anyone have any dreams of Haylee. Tried a search and nothing comes up good or bad and has several ads up.

    Thanks, Muff.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...f/746219577472

  7. #14551

    Check DM

    Quote Originally Posted by Touchy  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info on her?
    I sent you her digits she gave me permission as she said she won't be posting for much longer but could use the extra company. She is a smoker but her skills are great and she's a sweet girl that gets into it. She definitely enjoys what she does and that's rare to find around here. Treat her well friend.

  8. #14550
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan2291  [View Original Post]
    Kate is a complete scam. She'll demand full payment ahead of time from cashapp and not show.

  9. #14549

    No Adam's apple. But still.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1357  [View Original Post]
    I never got to find out. So, I'm not sure.
    I don't see an Adam's apple in the throat area, but I still think you might still need to the old "Crocodile Dundee" test on that one.

  10. #14548

    A Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Bro, are you sure this is a girl? This one looks like a dude. 6'2" that's a tall girl. The boobs don't look right. Showing some pubes but the stick and balls may be tucked down between the legs.
    I never got to find out. So, I'm not sure.

  11. #14547

    RE: Grace in MTown

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1357  [View Original Post]
    I tried to journey outside my normal beaten path in the Dayton area and contacted Grace. Seen here:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/73180012

    She was decently responsive and we agreed on an absurdly low price for hhr. I drove all the way to her place, while talking to her as I got closer. Small talk mostly. When I arrived and parked outside her place she became unresponsive. I texted a few times and saw a figure at her door, then she said she was with her mother, "wrapping presents, LOL. " That I could come back in a couple hours. Even though we had just made plans for time and place. I could have stayed in Dayton and probably met up with someone more reliable. Frustrated, but not daunted, I entered Sweet Massage into the GPS and headed there instead. Where it was more expensive, but available.
    Bro, are you sure this is a girl? This one looks like a dude. 6'2" that's a tall girl. The boobs don't look right. Showing some pubes but the stick and balls may be tucked down between the legs.

  12. #14546

    Loyalty

    Has anyone dreamed of her?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/266328956992

    I am also confused. There is a blonde in one photo, and a brunette in another photo. If you search the number using https://sumosear.ch it brings up ads of the same blonde and brunette but also of another woman who is covered in tattoos. Which girl is it?

  13. #14545

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    You may want to read reviews on her. Boyfriend will rob you.
    I did a search again and I see what you mean. Sorry for taking up the forum. Thank you for your help!

  14. #14544

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1357  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact Carmen Rae, listed here:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/613438226776

    A bunch of times and I've never received a response. Is there a trick to getting her attention? I've seen reviews on here before and they seem at least ok.
    You may want to read reviews on her. Boyfriend will rob you.

  15. #14543

    Carmen Rae or Carmen

    I've tried to contact Carmen Rae, listed here:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/613438226776

    A bunch of times and I've never received a response. Is there a trick to getting her attention? I've seen reviews on here before and they seem at least ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape