Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 13941
-
01-30-22 15:03 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 121"May know of".
Not.
"Mary knife".
Siri is a stupid *****. .
-
01-30-22 14:52 #11015Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488SOB has two good FS AMPs. They are not that far and a turn and burn will take about five hours. The escort thread has had some recent posts about SOB and you only have to look a few pages back to see them. Below is the SC link that provides updates from regulars.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports
-
01-30-22 08:43 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 121Obvious choices
Agreed, MythMan. Those are obvious choices. And I am considering both.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
But someone on the board Mary knife of some less than obvious options. Maybe there's someone fantastic in Helen, GA, for example. These are the things that are far harder to research & find without the wonderful collective knowledge of our members. 😀. I'm planning on going somewhere for a week, just to get away for a bit.
Thanks. Tooter.
-
01-30-22 07:42 #11013Senior Member

Posts: 266Obvious choices
The two within 600 miles? Charlotte and Atlanta. Charlotte has a bullshit stripper scene but plenty of massage places. Atlanta has it all.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 05:49 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 121Road trip suggestions
I'm thinking about doing a little road trip soon and looking for suggestions.
Can any of you recommend any good destinations within 600 miles of Raleigh worth traveling to where one can find some decent action? I was in Nashville TN a few years ago only to find out that they were pretty dry.
Tooter.
-
01-27-22 15:36 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 266It wasn't a kid place previously
It was something else, like a furniture store or some bullshit previously. Just recently because a fun house for little shit kids.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:11 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 1651It's amazing
Why they choose these spots to operate.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 10:48 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 303Well well
Was running some errands after work last night and happened to notice the open sign was on at studio. Never been my favorite spot but some good visits have been had. So I grabbed some cash and went in. I'm not sure she knew she had the sign on. I asked how long they had been back open for and she they don't actually open until next week or so. Paid 60 for the hhr. Gals name was Sony or Soni. Something like that. Everything was about as middle of the road as it gets for this area. Massage was ok. Tease wasnt bad. Had better and worse on both fronts. Limited otc on the finish but she got the job done. Attitude was very friendly so theres that for a plus. Will wait for some better talent before I try again though. I believe she was the only one there. Another monger came in shortly after we started and was told to come back later. The daycare or whatever it is next door still worries me. They’ve shut the place down before they will do it again.
-
01-26-22 12:00 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 266Healing / Apple
Place is a fucking busy zone with the Covid testing and pot dispensary next door. People everywhere.
No big for me, rolled in paid $85 for the hour with a card, she complained. Got a table shower, she complained. Decent massage and very quick tease so wasn't ready when I flipped, she complained. Finished up and asked her to work on my legs for 15 minutes since she shorted me time, she complained.
They need Amy back, place has the vibe of in / out and shitty attitude. It's a shame. Was always a 8/10 spot, now just not great.
-
01-25-22 20:51 #11007Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488I feel your concern. The atmosphere is not the same as Studio and the Angel Island Fun Park next door but only time will tell. Remember it was the Island Fun Park owner who filed the complaint against Studio so lets hope for the best.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 07:00 #11006Senior Member

Posts: 266Newton Rd
Place is clean and new. Had an hour with Shia? I can't hear shit with those masks on sorry fellas. No table shower, covered an hour and got to work. Few minutes into it and the back walking starts. She's petite so not punishing but damn it was intense. One of the better in my experience though be ready LOL.
Not rushed, standard finish. I always leave the tip before starting so we all are on the same page. I've never had a problem and never have to interrupt a nice massage with talk about money.
Place is close to the house and they seem like a regular stop for me but I'm not optimistic. The store next to them is some fucking day camp for kids so at 3-4 all the parents are picking up their shitty kids. Someone from there is going to complain and ruin it.
PM for details but it's been reviewed a bunch.
-
01-22-22 14:51 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Maybe it's just me but I tip accordingly on the ones who short time. When guys are OK with it than it becomes a standard.
Originally Posted by Beasho1231
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 12:08 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 124Yo Yo
Had a dream at yo yo. Got Gia. Massage was too notch. Walk on the back was amazing. Shorted me about 15 minutes since they became busy after I was there. Overall I left pretty happy. Gia is young and petite.
-
01-21-22 16:34 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 867Yes, she's crazy as shit! A serious alcoholic that really doesn't want to be jacking guys off (told me that herself). She really gives a lame massage too.
Originally Posted by Beasho1231
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 09:14 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 155PM toys
Coco was excited to do just that recently.
J.
Originally Posted by RubaDubdub01
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





