Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 546 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 8179
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3379

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm sure if she would have pulled that scheme with another monger on this board they would have reported her by now. I tried asking if I can come over to her place instead and she said no. I know you're probably thinking I am crazy and dumb for even considering it and I would have to agree with you on that one LOL. But after your review I have plenty of back up remedies if she tries to pull any dumb shit.
    Be extremely careful. I'm almost certain she has management or an accomplice.

  2. #3378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasteless  [View Original Post]
    I keep reporting her but it's like playing wacka mole. She puts up pics of her body only now.
    Well I'm sure if she would have pulled that scheme with another monger on this board they would have reported her by now. I tried asking if I can come over to her place instead and she said no. I know you're probably thinking I am crazy and dumb for even considering it and I would have to agree with you on that one LOL. But after your review I have plenty of back up remedies if she tries to pull any dumb shit.

  3. #3377

    Fake on two sites.

    So I first found this girl on Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-ea042e2f7296

    Then I found her on RubRatings.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/266413

    Cross posting isn't a big deal, however, all the info is completely different. Google search of her profile pic is of an asian model. So, scam alert.

  4. #3376

    Report her

    Quote Originally Posted by James185  [View Original Post]
    For those wanting face pic.
    I keep reporting her but it's like playing wacka mole. She puts up pics of her body only now.

  5. #3375

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2017  [View Original Post]
    Not going to I was little disappointed with this one. She's really cute and super tight, but not there emotionally. Doesn't get into it. Only likes certain positions. Wouldn't repeat I like more of GFE and PSE. But to each there own. At least I tried her out LOL.
    To be honest, whole thing just didn't work for me. I saw her back when she was at the crappy OBT dump. Glad she is atleast moved to a better location.

  6. #3374

    Face pic here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember for sure but this looks like that one girl that told the monger she was going to call the police on him because she was a minor. She creates a new profile like every other day. Anyone remember the story? It's been a while.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-35b8b3c0b3dc

    From what I remember she was definitely my type but don't need the drama. She stopped posting pictures of her face for obvious reasons. I'm going to chat her up and see if it's the same gal.
    For those wanting face pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tyty.JPG‎  

  7. #3373

    Sunkissedbby92

    Sunkissedbby92 she's located to Lady Lakes FL. I went to her place the first time then she started coming to Orlando when I do want to see her. Squirter if you know what you doing. I had fun with her every single time.

  8. #3372

    Mspreci0 us

    Mspreci0 us Tiny little thing.

  9. #3371

    Pureh0 ney

    Pureh0 ney she's alright thicker than her pictures. She invite to her place after couple meets.

  10. #3370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Sarahfoxxy This one is wild. Big double D. She's thick still sexy. Smooth skin. Flexible and easy going.
    She was next on the list but it was taking a while to negotiate something reasonable.

  11. #3369

    Small cutie

    Not going to I was little disappointed with this one. She's really cute and super tight, but not there emotionally. Doesn't get into it. Only likes certain positions. Wouldn't repeat I like more of GFE and PSE. But to each there own. At least I tried her out LOL.

  12. #3368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Finemiss22

    This one likes to get fucked bare back. Does not mind CIP either and is down for anal. She's definitely on the uglier side but she's a nice gal with no drama. Not into the candy just 420. Negotiate the rates I don't have her number anymore either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-a5e929114437

  13. #3367

    Sarahfoxxy

    Sarahfoxxy This one is wild. Big double D. She's thick still sexy. Smooth skin. Flexible and easy going.

  14. #3366

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    1998 roses Another one for you guys. She is Fun and kinky. A lot of ink sexy.
    1998 roses no space.

  15. #3365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    1998 roses Another one for you guys. She is Fun and kinky. A lot of ink sexy.
    The closest member with a 1998 for a profile name was a Vanessa 1998 up in Jacksonville. She must of got blocked or removed her profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape