Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 546 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3361

    1998 roses

    1998 roses Another one for you guys. She is Fun and kinky. A lot of ink sexy.

  2. #3360

    Smallcutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    SmallCutie she look exactly like her pictures. Nice body. Petite - smooth skin only 19 years old. Staying on idrive Reasonable donations.
    Please stop asking me for her digit. Sign up to the site and contact her directly. The work is already done for you guys thanks.

  3. #3359

    Imo it's reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1979  [View Original Post]
    How does this compare to other SB's in the area?
    I think the going donation for a publicly posting escort is 200 roses per hour, even the most haggard. I've met the SB in question and she would be worth that in my opinion. Pleasant to be around, clean, bbj, tries to please.

  4. #3358

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1979  [View Original Post]
    How does this compare to other SB's in the area?
    Didn't actually see her just asked for allowance, I'd actually be willing depending on the activities that would take place but she shot down like 2 of my favorite things right away LOL.

  5. #3357

    Willing PPM

    Pretty straight to the point within a few minutes:

    Offered 150, she went for 200.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-e8853e7fb626

  6. #3356
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroniatele  [View Original Post]
    She wants 400 for 2 hours now so rates went up quickly LOL.
    How does this compare to other SB's in the area?

  7. #3355

    Smallcutie

    She wants 400 for 2 hours now so rates went up quickly LOL.

  8. #3354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Be Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    That picture looks like CulturedGorgeous.
    Shit I screwed that up. I was trying to multiquote and something went wrong. What I said before was.

    "Been chatting her up and it's the same scammer that was talked about originally. Same lines also. Wants to come over with her friend for $200 each. Her friend does not look as good but the scammer girl turns me on for some reason. Her picture is in the original review if anyone is wondering. Too bad. ".

  9. #3353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    I Know

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Come on, man! You post that there's a 19-year old hottie, she looks even better in person and her rates are so low you thought she was charging SW rates. You HAD to know the mailbox was going to blow up!
    You ain't kidding man. After I posted it I was like damn hopefully they will bother Bennigans and not me hahaha.

  10. #3352

    You had to expect it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    SmallCutie she look exactly like her pictures. Nice body. Petite - smooth skin only 19 years old. Staying on idrive Reasonable donations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    To me she looked better in person for sure! I saw her when she was staying in the hood on OBT. I'll leave it short like Bennigans and don't want to give details on this one. Reasonable donations is an understatement and I was shocked LOL. I actually thought she was a SW because of the location and the rates and then I realized she is just new to the game. I said too much already. Stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by DPiddy  [View Original Post]
    Bertil, your inbox is full.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I have to clean it up. It appears I got a shit load of messages after I posted about the one girl. Just go and fuck her guys LOL.
    Come on, man! You post that there's a 19-year old hottie, she looks even better in person and her rates are so low you thought she was charging SW rates. You HAD to know the mailbox was going to blow up!

  11. #3351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by DPiddy  [View Original Post]
    Bertil, your inbox is full.
    Yeah I have to clean it up. It appears I got a shit load of messages after I posted about the one girl. Just go and fuck her guys LOL.

  12. #3350
    Bertil, your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Smallcutie. I've mentioned it before but it would be a good idea to post links or pictures to make these gals easier to find. On the other hand I understand why some don't. This thread is one of the weaker ones with more asking for intel than contributing. A profile name and if the experience was good or bad is enough IMO LOL.

  13. #3349

    Don't Worry

    Someone tell her to raise her rates and probably already have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    To me she looked better in person for sure! I saw her when she was staying in the hood on OBT. I'll leave it short like Bennigans and don't want to give details on this one. Reasonable donations is an understatement and I was shocked LOL. I actually thought she was a SW because of the location and the rates and then I realized she is just new to the game. I said too much already. Stay safe.

  14. #3348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Smallcutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2017  [View Original Post]
    What's her SA handle?
    Smallcutie. I've mentioned it before but it would be a good idea to post links or pictures to make these gals easier to find. On the other hand I understand why some don't. This thread is one of the weaker ones with more asking for intel than contributing. A profile name and if the experience was good or bad is enough IMO LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asdfff.jpg‎  

  15. #3347

    What's her handle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    SmallCutie she look exactly like her pictures. Nice body. Petite - smooth skin only 19 years old. Staying on idrive Reasonable donations.
    What's her SA handle?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape