Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 907 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by RdyToPlay59  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw her a few months ago, she stated she was saving up to head back to Cali. Since I have not seen her advertise on EB and her Secret Benefits account was deactivated. I assume she went. But I don't know for certain.

    -RDY.
    Damn she was good!

  2. #5523

    She was great

    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Haven't seen her advertise in a few months.
    The last time I saw her a few months ago, she stated she was saving up to head back to Cali. Since I have not seen her advertise on EB and her Secret Benefits account was deactivated. I assume she went. But I don't know for certain.

    -RDY.

  3. #5522

    That sounds right

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie13  [View Original Post]
    I think you're talking about Kaitlyn (or something like that). She was in Park DuValle. I saw her several times and always had fun. Shitty part was that her young daughter was there every time. She talked about ultimately getting a real job and getting out of the business. Maybe that happened??
    Damn I miss her, wish she would do some UTR action.

  4. #5521

    Bubbles / Shawty

    Has anyone seen her lately? Haven't seen her advertise in a few months.

  5. #5520

    Anyone?

    Does anyone know anything about this one? TGTBT? Are here pictures real? Is she on drugs (probably a yes).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/73517871

  6. #5519

    Any information on the one? I LOVE them tiny!

    The title says it all 😂.

    Highly intrigued by this one but no reviews and asking quite a bit for a visit.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/73951740

  7. #5518

    Carlee. Thanks Louisville Mongers!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/039421784433

    I saw this ad today and texted her. I'm in Lexington but was actually going to travel to The Ville to see this girl. That is, until I searched her on the Louisville forum. Thank god I did! Your reviews saved me a 160 mile round trip, X amount of dollars, and a LOT of disappointment! Wish I could have met her 15 years ago when she actually looked like that! Anyway, thanks again guys. Y'all be safe out there, and don't believe 90% of the ads on STG! LOL.

  8. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone paid Lacee Jay a visit since her return?
    Good performance. Put some weight on from a kid.

  9. #5516

    Don't do it. Scammer

    Contacted this one. All was going well till she asked for a cash app deposit. Sounds like a scammer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/73945099

  10. #5515

    Lacee jay

    Anyone paid Lacee Jay a visit since her return?

  11. #5514

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Here are some of her pics.
    She is heather's sis.

  12. #5513
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion but that pussy looks worn out. Fucking that is like a hot dog in a hall way. LOL.
    LOL. I was going to say that it looks like you could park a semi truck in that pussy.

  13. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss82  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this Candy? There are so many with the same name, I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Was hoping to hear of some positive experiences.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/73878258
    Just my opinion but that pussy looks worn out. Fucking that is like a hot dog in a hall way. LOL.

  14. #5511

    Candy

    Anybody seen this Candy? There are so many with the same name, I can't seem to find any reviews on her. Was hoping to hear of some positive experiences.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/73878258

  15. #5510

    Sexy MILF

    Any info on this one? Says hee name is Karmen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/73900294#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape