Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 569 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 8534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5219

    Judy

    Visited Judy. The massage was ok. The only difference between other AMP and her is that she uses more of her thumb during massage rather than the whole palm. It feels a little different. No where close to Leeza. She does provide decent amount of tease. Disadvantage is that she is alone and busy. She makes another customer wait in the next room while we she tries to rush you out.

    If you are looking to spend $$ for a rushed QV then it's a place to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky508  [View Original Post]
    First time at judy massage. Great massage great tease. On the flip offered standard HE. Asked for FS, after a little back and forth she left to get a raincoat. Wanted 60/160, told her I'd give her 2.

  2. #5218

    Old Envelope dejavu

    I just had to share this video as it gave me dejavu of the red room at the old Enevelope location due to the heart light on the wall and fun with Angela. Sounds just like her. Ohh gooda goodaa yesss. LOL.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h617aa29634935

  3. #5217

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by CraneGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a Leeza like experience at Judy Massage in Webster recently. I don't know how far that is from you, but I think it's worth a shot. I'm looking forward to going back there soon. For me, it was a great experience. I have a feeling that it'll be even better on the next visit.
    First time at judy massage. Great massage great tease. On the flip offered standard HE. Asked for FS, after a little back and forth she left to get a raincoat. Wanted 60/160, told her I'd give her 2.

  4. #5216

    Simple Search

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Who is Leeza? Where can I see her ad and what's her location?
    She doesn't have an ad. She has a small studio out in Clinton. A simple search for Leeza would reveal almost everything on this forum and the Fitchburg one. Guys do some research on your own before asking questions. Right above is ‘Search Thread’ button and if you go to the Worcester forum, there is a ‘Search Forum’ button to help you.

  5. #5215

    Where is Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToWin  [View Original Post]
    If you are comparing her to Leeza, that is truly a high bar. I will check her out.
    Who is Leeza? Where can I see her ad and what's her location?

  6. #5214

    Texted with Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a potential PAWG? Sounds like has some restrictions though.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...a/245413932313

    Kenzie, a LMP? Sounds intriguing.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...h/841202177398

    Thanks!
    I texted with Kenzie a few weeks back. She quoted 260 hh 360 h and wanted a 20 cashapp deposit. Right there I was out. Told her I've been ripped off like that before (even tho I haven't because I would never pay a deposit). Said she hosts at an upscale hotel in Worcester. Good luck. Probably a scam.

  7. #5213

    Medway

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place. Rubmap one spa in Medway marked as non-erotic.
    Well now Rubmaps is doing them a bit of disservice isn't it now?

    I saw Anna a few weeks ago and had the same experience as reported.

    She gives an excellent massage if that is what your looking for as well as the cream on the pudding and topping the experience with a quite nice sensual experience. Time for you blokes to go see for your selves.

  8. #5212
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Which one lives in the camper as 2 are discussed.
    The tittle says which one it is "Sore from shoveling".

  9. #5211
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by recently with a 15 minute heads up call and no issue, place was empty. I think Ana was her name like the poster above said, but I would have guessed closer to 35 in age! Either way, tiny little thing that delivered one of the best massages I've gotten at an AMP. Took great direction during the massage, and the ending was as happy as can be. OTC during massage and then topless during the festivities. Friendly little thing with limited english but a great attitude. Can't speak highly enough about the actual massage! Really nice change of pace.

    BTW, I was pretty forward in asking about what else was on the menu but was shut down.
    Where is this place. Rubmap one spa in Medway marked as non-erotic.

  10. #5210
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Which one lives in the camper as 2 are discussed.
    One advertising for sore muscles. From southern Worcestor county.

    Tried to reach out to other one no response.

  11. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    She lives in a camper, dog hairs all over and heavy cigarette smoke, no CIM. She is a really nice friendly person, just living in deplorable conditions.
    Which one lives in the camper as 2 are discussed.

  12. #5208

    Medway Health

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Went to Medway Health for the second time and got Anna. Was very pleased. She was super friendly and very good at her job. 50, petite, good English with a wonderful tight body. 60:50 and got what I expected including the A's. I always judge quality first by the massage and it was great. Good attention afterwards on the head and feet. The place is a little odd as they just have curtained off rooms, but despite this, would highly recommend. They seemed busy. I was able to walk in, but they turned away other walking after me.
    Stopped by recently with a 15 minute heads up call and no issue, place was empty. I think Ana was her name like the poster above said, but I would have guessed closer to 35 in age! Either way, tiny little thing that delivered one of the best massages I've gotten at an AMP. Took great direction during the massage, and the ending was as happy as can be. OTC during massage and then topless during the festivities. Friendly little thing with limited english but a great attitude. Can't speak highly enough about the actual massage! Really nice change of pace.

    BTW, I was pretty forward in asking about what else was on the menu but was shut down.

  13. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyJon  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info?
    My attempts to help are teaching me to be less explicit with contact info.

    That said. Google "Leeza Clinton". You will easily find the High St address and phone number ending with 71XX.

    As many here have said. Phone. Appointments only.

  14. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by MelMann  [View Original Post]
    7X High St, Clinton.

    Up the stairs.

    Take a left.

    3rd? Door to your right.

    She greets her appointments.

    Can't go wrong.
    Any contact info?

  15. #5205
    Quote Originally Posted by MelMann  [View Original Post]
    7X High St, Clinton.

    Up the stairs.

    Take a left.

    3rd? Door to your right.

    She greets her appointments.

    Can't go wrong.
    7 x? --.

    Typo? Or, I may have violated protocol??

    Studying. The rules now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape