Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 19287
-
01-23-22 09:28 #12462Senior Member

Posts: 48Fake Ad
Those pics have been rolling around the net for better than 15 years. LSU girl.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
Ply safe.
SC2.
-
01-22-22 22:18 #12461Senior Member

Posts: 1942Skinny Heather
Speaking of Heathers, Skinny Heather just let me know she is going to be in the Melbourne / Viera area for the next few days. If you haven't seen her, myself and others highly recommend. She is the total package, PSE, GFE and covers all the bases and never disappoints for a reasonable donation. Her ad is currently on Skip the Games and you can read her reviews to learn more about what an experience with her is like. Heather is a lot of fun and will treat you right!
-
01-22-22 15:57 #12460Senior Member

Posts: 1031I do
Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Pusspuss
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 10:57 #12459Senior Member

Posts: 1942Heather
Yes, the pictures from the ad are out of date. I posted a picture from my review last summer which you mongers can find with a little Search Function effort! As far as her age and looks are concerned, she has a body most 30 year olds would kill for, skills in pleasing a man you normally don't find in many providers especially in this area, a friendly disposition and very safe and clean in call. IDK, if you're lucky enough to see her, you'll be raving about the experience as most others have recently. Meanwhile, members can PM me for digits as well. Good luck Willie.
Originally Posted by TooJaded
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 10:26 #12458Senior Member

Posts: 758Obituaries
WOW this is funny use this link and you go to the space coast dead escorts page.
Originally Posted by Mark3559
[View Original Post]
I see Mia and Bellah are still active even though they have been dead for a few years.
-
01-22-22 10:19 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 82Just be advised that those phone numbers are probably out of date. She gave me permission to post her new number so check my posts from a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by PedroBuilt
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 10:09 #12456Senior Member

Posts: 207Heather
Concur, I saw her when I started in this hobby over 20 years ago and those are the exact same pictures. Some perspective for you older hobbyists, I met her through AIM.
Originally Posted by PedroBuilt
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 09:15 #12455Senior Member

Posts: 295Anyone have a review on Boss lady?
She comes down to Melbourne once in awhile. Up in Titusville now.
-
01-22-22 08:36 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 160Heather
Yes this is Heather with the bolt-ons but don't let those pictures fool you like they did me, she is no longer 37 ! Try adding another 25 - 30 to her age to get a fairly accurate age and looks. Nice lady with good attitude but them pictures are definitely old and deceiving.
Originally Posted by Mark3559
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 08:27 #12453Senior Member

Posts: 110Is it this Heather? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/heather-...e-coast-909568.
Originally Posted by TooJaded
[View Original Post]
Appreciate any ad link.
-
01-21-22 23:08 #12452Senior Member

Posts: 82Heather BO
He is talking about the older Heather Bolt On, heathercoco3 is the name she uses in her email IIRC.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Speaking of which I saw her earlier in the week. Pretty much the same as last time except this time I managed to get all the way in (she is very tight, be patient) and then opted for the CIMNQNS finish.
-
01-21-22 23:06 #12451Senior Member

Posts: 177Geesh I never had any concern for my size being an issue, sometimes if a girl is really hot, I'll give her both inches!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 21:59 #12450Senior Member

Posts: 38I have seen her before she is a legit provider.
-
01-21-22 17:43 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 1942Heather
Thanks for a great review and that's exactly what an experience with her is definitely like! Intimate, professional and touches all the bases for a reasonable donation. I have mentioned in the past that I first saw her in 2007 when she lived in Indialantic regularly and fourteen years later in Cocoa and she was just as hot this last summer when I visited her again and the experience just as good. Heather is one of the best Brevard has to offer and a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by BJack1987
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 16:20 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 27Search for Erica
Search "Erica".
Originally Posted by SpaceGhost1980
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





