Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 956 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12459

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by TooJaded  [View Original Post]
    Just be advised that those phone numbers are probably out of date. She gave me permission to post her new number so check my posts from a couple weeks ago.
    Yes, the pictures from the ad are out of date. I posted a picture from my review last summer which you mongers can find with a little Search Function effort! As far as her age and looks are concerned, she has a body most 30 year olds would kill for, skills in pleasing a man you normally don't find in many providers especially in this area, a friendly disposition and very safe and clean in call. IDK, if you're lucky enough to see her, you'll be raving about the experience as most others have recently. Meanwhile, members can PM me for digits as well. Good luck Willie.

  2. #12458

    Obituaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Is it this Heather? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/heather-...e-coast-909568.

    Appreciate any ad link.
    WOW this is funny use this link and you go to the space coast dead escorts page.

    I see Mia and Bellah are still active even though they have been dead for a few years.

  3. #12457
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroBuilt  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is Heather with the bolt-ons but don't let those pictures fool you like they did me, she is no longer 37 ! Try adding another 25 - 30 to her age to get a fairly accurate age and looks. Nice lady with good attitude but them pictures are definitely old and deceiving.
    Just be advised that those phone numbers are probably out of date. She gave me permission to post her new number so check my posts from a couple weeks ago.

  4. #12456

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroBuilt  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is Heather with the bolt-ons but don't let those pictures fool you like they did me, she is no longer 37 ! Try adding another 25 - 30 to her age to get a fairly accurate age and looks. Nice lady with good attitude but them pictures are definitely old and deceiving.
    Concur, I saw her when I started in this hobby over 20 years ago and those are the exact same pictures. Some perspective for you older hobbyists, I met her through AIM.

  5. #12455

    Anyone have a review on Boss lady?

    She comes down to Melbourne once in awhile. Up in Titusville now.

  6. #12454

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Is it this Heather? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/heather-...e-coast-909568.

    Appreciate any ad link.
    Yes this is Heather with the bolt-ons but don't let those pictures fool you like they did me, she is no longer 37 ! Try adding another 25 - 30 to her age to get a fairly accurate age and looks. Nice lady with good attitude but them pictures are definitely old and deceiving.

  7. #12453
    Quote Originally Posted by TooJaded  [View Original Post]
    He is talking about the older Heather Bolt On, heathercoco3 is the name she uses in her email IIRC.

    Speaking of which I saw her earlier in the week. Pretty much the same as last time except this time I managed to get all the way in (she is very tight, be patient) and then opted for the CIMNQNS finish.
    Is it this Heather? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/heather-...e-coast-909568.

    Appreciate any ad link.

  8. #12452

    Heather BO

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Happy to see a first post! Please keep it up! But, which Heather are you talking about? Skinny Heather in Cocoa Beach or Heather with the bolts on in Cocoa? Both are excellent providers, no drama, safe and always an experience with either one of them!
    He is talking about the older Heather Bolt On, heathercoco3 is the name she uses in her email IIRC.

    Speaking of which I saw her earlier in the week. Pretty much the same as last time except this time I managed to get all the way in (she is very tight, be patient) and then opted for the CIMNQNS finish.

  9. #12451
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for a great review and that's exactly what an experience with her is definitely like! Intimate, professional and touches all the bases for a reasonable donation. I have mentioned in the past that I first saw her in 2007 when she lived in Indialantic regularly and fourteen years later in Cocoa and she was just as hot this last summer when I visited her again and the experience just as good. Heather is one of the best Brevard has to offer and a lot of fun!
    Geesh I never had any concern for my size being an issue, sometimes if a girl is really hot, I'll give her both inches!

  10. #12450
    I have seen her before she is a legit provider.

  11. #12449

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BJack1987  [View Original Post]
    I visited Heather yesterday for the first time. Comms were good (if anything, she was better about comms than I was, LOL) and we scheduled a time around 1:30 pm. I was greeted with a kiss by an attractive MILF topless in a robe at the door. We exchanged pleasantries as she guided me to her bedroom. She has two dogs that are harmless, but I figured I'd put that out there anyways. Considering I'm AA, Heather had asked if my 'size' would be an issue (she wanted me to mention that she is tiny and has had to turn gents away previously because they were too large for her). After a bit of inspection, she was hesitant, but figured we'd give it a shot. She actually offered Greek instead as an option if FS wouldn't work as she said Greek is easier for her with larger tools. As she undressed I got the full view of her fit body. I will say she certainly has the body of a 30-year old women in amazing shape as others have stated. We started out with DFK as we got comfortable on the bed. She then started with a little.

    BBJ with attention to the boys with licking and suction. Eventually it led to DT BBJ and once Jr was at attention she was tearing to go for the FS attempt. She lubed herself and Jr up and straddled Jr easing herself into cowgirl position. She actually fit like a glove and rode me like a horse. Her stamina is incredible for her age. After of a period of CG we both came at seemingly the same time.

    She thanked me for the good time and cleaned me up with wipes and a hot towel. We then said our goodbyes and I was on my way. Definitely one of my more memorable dates and I'd see her again, but it is about an hour drive from me. $. 50 for the hour was the damage, but I was happy with the visit.

    I will also mention that Heather does smoke, but she asked if it was okay before partaking.
    Thanks for a great review and that's exactly what an experience with her is definitely like! Intimate, professional and touches all the bases for a reasonable donation. I have mentioned in the past that I first saw her in 2007 when she lived in Indialantic regularly and fourteen years later in Cocoa and she was just as hot this last summer when I visited her again and the experience just as good. Heather is one of the best Brevard has to offer and a lot of fun!

  12. #12448

    Search for Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost1980  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this chick before?
    Search "Erica".

  13. #12447

    Heather (with the bolt-ons)

    I visited Heather yesterday for the first time. Comms were good (if anything, she was better about comms than I was, LOL) and we scheduled a time around 1:30 pm. I was greeted with a kiss by an attractive MILF topless in a robe at the door. We exchanged pleasantries as she guided me to her bedroom. She has two dogs that are harmless, but I figured I'd put that out there anyways. Considering I'm AA, Heather had asked if my 'size' would be an issue (she wanted me to mention that she is tiny and has had to turn gents away previously because they were too large for her). After a bit of inspection, she was hesitant, but figured we'd give it a shot. She actually offered Greek instead as an option if FS wouldn't work as she said Greek is easier for her with larger tools. As she undressed I got the full view of her fit body. I will say she certainly has the body of a 30-year old women in amazing shape as others have stated. We started out with DFK as we got comfortable on the bed. She then started with a little.

    BBJ with attention to the boys with licking and suction. Eventually it led to DT BBJ and once Jr was at attention she was tearing to go for the FS attempt. She lubed herself and Jr up and straddled Jr easing herself into cowgirl position. She actually fit like a glove and rode me like a horse. Her stamina is incredible for her age. After of a period of CG we both came at seemingly the same time.

    She thanked me for the good time and cleaned me up with wipes and a hot towel. We then said our goodbyes and I was on my way. Definitely one of my more memorable dates and I'd see her again, but it is about an hour drive from me. $. 50 for the hour was the damage, but I was happy with the visit.

    I will also mention that Heather does smoke, but she asked if it was okay before partaking.

  14. #12446

    Good research

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, that issue has been resolved. Start with this post from OWO and work your way back. Between this post and a few others, I feel comfortable in the knowledge that SugarSlim has an inie, not an outtie. As to the "TOFTT" idea, I've tried a couple times, just no success. So BR51, tag, you're it! Perhaps you can reach out and set something up with her!
    Nice job JayJay and thanks for clearing up the gender issue. Now I enjoy a good game of tag so I will reach out and see if I can break the secret communication code that seems to be the biggest issue. I must admit that I do take two Sugars with my black coffee in the morning.

  15. #12445

    SugarSlim, not a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be a little uncertainty as to the gender of SugarSlim. I definitely won't be TOFTT until this can be solved.
    In my opinion, that issue has been resolved. Start with this post from OWO and work your way back. Between this post and a few others, I feel comfortable in the knowledge that SugarSlim has an inie, not an outtie. As to the "TOFTT" idea, I've tried a couple times, just no success. So BR51, tag, you're it! Perhaps you can reach out and set something up with her!

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Slim has completely different phone number from the TS LGG got trapped by. Sugar was on Crawler and LGG surprise on STG. Certainly could happen to anyone but with a little further search LGG would have seen other ads w same # clearly stating TS status. Easy boys it gets hectic out there. Hopefully this puts the doubt of Tru FL experience to bed...And Sugar Slim was very difficult to set up with ( never happened ) When Sugar wouldn't confirm timeline,, I TOFT with the little spinner on Crawler Desire ( military brat w crew cut ) OMG what a body on this girl,,and that's where the good-times ended.. Vanilla date to the max,,might as well walk in w bag already on ugh. Noted she is super shy and a sweetheart but unless your looking for great covered head w no emotions attached doggie,, pass,, LOL she said upon me entering her motel 200hhr everything covered.. I offered 120 after the action and she agreed. One & Done

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape