Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 59515
-
01-22-22 17:50 #45880Banned Member

Posts: 13634Massage Angel in Roswell
Visited Massage Angel the other day. Drew Nancy, a slender, older Chinese with dyed hair. Her boobs seemed a little large and too shapely for her frame, so in the room I grabbed a gentle squeeze. They're definitely bolt-ons. Anyway, paid $70 upfront for an hour massage. To her credit, Nancy gives a very thorough and good quality massage. After the flip though, she wanted $100 to pull up her bra and only OTC below. Countered with $60 but no dice. I laughed and told her to finish the massage and I would leave, though I really did want a nice finish. Finally agreed on $60 but OTC only top and bottom. Her skills are better than most CAMP girls but not sure I'd return as she's way too greedy concerning extras.
Saw Nicole on the way out. Wow, can't get enough of her shapely ass.
-
01-22-22 17:44 #45879Banned Member

Posts: 13634Can you post the URL for Joy?
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:46 #45878Senior Member

Posts: 1456Moving on
I couldn't agree more, over at least the last few years when I've found one I liked I stuck with them, on occasion I'd try another but mostly stick with the one I knew until they moved, or retired (had one retire at 33) or just get tired of giving HE's all day and moved on. Enjoy the girls you like while you can because "most" have a short shelf life.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 21:17 #45877Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-21-22 20:18 #45876Regular Member

Posts: 6Moon
Visited Moon and drew May. Petite, nice ass, kept mask on. I was led to the room by a different girl. I let her know I needed to go to the bathroom. She pointed to the hall. I looked up and saw a door with a "Restricted Area" plate on it. So I thought the bathroom was the door next to it as it was slightly cracked open. It was not, as I opened the door to find one of you face down with your shoulders being massaged. I said "Sorry", closed the door and went in to the "Restricted Area" bathroom. Once back in the room she offered me 2 girls which I've been wanting to do but had to decline because I left cash to cover 4 hands in the car. May entered and started the massage. No teasing for awhile and I was concerned this was heading towards a strike out considering other reports I've read about first timers. I continued to touch OTC and eventually the tease began once she got to my legs. There was no conversation, negotiation, or speaking face down or on the flip. I was OTC bottom and UTC top. I did not grab her tits though. Probably could have but didn't feel like asking or opening up potential negotiation. Once complete I met her outside with the tip, which she did not count, and we said our goodbyes. 6 house, 5 tip, 110 OTD.
Their ring door bell and command center was interesting. Made me wonder if mongers are being video clipped besides typical cameras when entering.
-
01-21-22 18:53 #45875Senior Member

Posts: 73Found the website. Pictures include a room with a guitar.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 13:14 #45874Senior Member

Posts: 80Same reason I stopped going to Min Mei.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 13:07 #45873Senior Member

Posts: 798In a pinch
I'd only go back there in a pinch. Much better options in the surrounding area for sure.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 13:06 #45872Senior Member

Posts: 367Stay With One Until
That's what I always look for. Got one right now I have been seeing for the last couple of years. Serves me well. Knows what I want and how to please me. Doesn't even ask or negotiate. If you find a provider that you enjoy, not only the massage and HE, but just being around her, stick with her. They will move on eventually. Then the search begins anew.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 12:44 #45871Senior Member

Posts: 297I got an old lady both times I was there. Was an old dude in the back the second time.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 12:22 #45870Banned Member

Posts: 13634Joy
I Googled it and found a phone number. Called twice in two days but nobody answered.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 09:50 #45869Senior Member

Posts: 351I just noticed it as well. Had an old jag parked in front. I did not find any adds either. Probably not going to try it anytime soon.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 09:45 #45868Senior Member

Posts: 351Only two places close that have already been mentioned.
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
Health care office and healing foot- owned by the same woman. Healing foot the walls don't go to the ceiling, so you hear everything don't like it. Health Care Office is gross. Occasionally a nice girl there, but they usually leave.
I love massage and LPL are totally legit, don't bother with those.
Closest spots are buford hwy or buckhead.
-
01-21-22 08:59 #45867Senior Member

Posts: 310Not in the same room but.
Have gotten many a HJ & BJ w her in the next room. And it IS a real turn on. Ladies always tell me I'm a bad boy.
In the same room would be tricky and risky. Would almost have to be a slow face down HJ. Fap sound may give it away.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:57 #45866Regular Member

Posts: 6Lemon
Visited Lemon and drew Sofia. Pretty face, average build for her size (125-135 lbs), big Bs / small Cs, not much ass. Definitely attractive. She was working the front and also did the massage. I asked for one hour and as she led me to the room I briefly saw another girl at the end of the hall. Not long enough to retain any visuals. When Sofia returned she asked me about massage pressure. I requested soft which she obliged with a soft / teasing massage for the entire time. A lot of ass and ball teasing. She was receptive to OTC through out the massage. During the massage she does a technique where she stands at your side and reaches under caress your pelvic area and tease like she's going to grab your dick. I would arch to let her hand in but she was not attempting to milk, just tease. This didn't do much for me but I enjoyed when she eventually grabbed my dick and held her hand there while I humped it. When we did the flip she stood at the head of the table and leaned over me to massage me from chest to stomach, letting her tits hang in my face. When she moved to the side she asked if I wanted oil, to which I said yes. She said "you take care of me? I said "yes". She started and I slipped my hand under her shirt and asked if it was ok. She asked for how much. I offered 8. She seemed surprised (since I probably overpaid). She agreed and undid her bra to allow access. As we continued she stuck a finger in my ass, asking if it was ok, to which I said yes. I finished and we cleaned up. We hugged and she told me to come see her again and call for her. I asked her if she's working this weekend. She said she works every day. I asked if they do 4 hands. She seemed surprised and shocked that I asked. She said yes but that it would be interrupted if they're busy. I asked "do you like to do 4 hands?" and she said "yes if you want to". I paid the house fee of 6 and left. $4 OTD. Could have probably been $2.
On the way out a car was parked in front by the Tobacco store. A man and woman in the front seats watching the entrance of the parlor. The window was cracked and the man (driver) said "Sir". I kept walking as if I didn't hear them. I got closer to my car he said "Sir can you help?" and I said "Sorry" and kept walking, got in my car and left.
Stay safe.











Reply With Quote






