Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 472 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 7074
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4224

    Any Intel on her?


  2. #4223

    Spinner info

    In San Diego for the week and looking for some intel. Any info on this one? I've posted a link and screenshot in case the link becomes inactive.

    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...k/806338099497

    If not, if anyone knows of any quality spinners, I'd appreciate it. Feel free to pm me. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9BA40258-D518-4B3E-8CEA-74C5B948E60D.jpg‎  

  3. #4222

    Is she just UTR?

    Is she advertising / available to new friends?

    Does she have reviews from The Eeeerrrr site?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    She's keeping on the DL and just reaching out to her old / new clients.

    Awesome time, and for all the other guys that have seen her, she will remember you and how you treat her right. Not even asking for the donation with me, I almost forgot to leave it after our wonderful no rush session. She never even bothered to ask about nor raised her prices on me. Just kept it fair and simple.

    You can see my brief account of activities on gangbang section.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33224-Gangbangs&p=5739525&viewfull=1#post5739525

  4. #4221

    Hayden sighting

    She's keeping on the DL and just reaching out to her old / new clients.

    Awesome time, and for all the other guys that have seen her, she will remember you and how you treat her right. Not even asking for the donation with me, I almost forgot to leave it after our wonderful no rush session. She never even bothered to ask about nor raised her prices on me. Just kept it fair and simple.

    You can see my brief account of activities on gangbang section.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33224-Gangbangs&p=5739525&viewfull=1#post5739525
    Last edited by DrPornDawger; 01-21-22 at 18:33. Reason: update

  5. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by justperusing  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    First post, but been on here a long time. This is the first time I thought I had some actual useful information.

    I saw Trish in early December. She has a place in Hillcrest / North Park area. I was able to see here solo. However, the "bi" guy came to the door and let me in (it's a secure building). He's a nice enough guy and he seemed normal and friendly.

    Went to their condo / apt, I met Trish. She's definitely not as skinny as some of her pictures, but I was not disappointed at all and found her very attractive. The guy stayed in their bathroom in the master bedroom, I think as a protector. After awhile, I forgot he was there. Although I was told no dfk, blah blah blah, within a couple of minutes we were kissing very heavily. She's definitely that girl next door type. I went down on her and she seemed to really enjoy that. She is not shaved, or I would have enjoyed way more. During the heat of things I told her I'd love to have her bare. She said that would cost a few hundred more. I thought about it, LOL. I paid $200 for the half hour. I think if I had the money on me, she would have gone for it. I did ask about a week later through text if she would be ok with that and got a definite no. However, DFK was supposed to be off the menu too. So, like they say, YMMV.

    Since this is my first post, I'd like to thank all the members on here. I've visited 108, and VIP several times. Michelle (at 108) and Mina (VIP) are definitely ATFs, and I saw no need to see Trish again, as asian girls are more my thing. You guys have been amazing and led me to many amazing adventures over the years in SD. Recently with the AMP scene, I'd say it's the best ever. Of course, we've all had our Unicorns over the years. This is a great time to be in SD.

    Having said all that, I found nothing deceitful or suspicious about Trish and her partner. I thought our session was pretty amazing at the time (pre VIP. LOL). So, maybe she's worth a try.

    Thanks all. Be safe.
    When you state, definitely not as skinny as some of her pics. ", I get concerned. On more than one occasion, I've shown up and the gal was much larger than pics. Huge turn off. I noticed one of her pics where it appears as though she's got some serious hips. Is that the case? Any cellulite? Gut? I really want to see her, but don't want to invest the time on what may be a lost cause. TIA.

  6. #4219

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    I had been a regular of Lily for the 2 years she provided in SD and about a year after she moved to New Orleans.

    She would return to SD monthly to visit family and clients. About a year ago she said she was going to retire and move to Paris, she's half French. She said it would be awhile before she finally quit.

    We emailed back and forth for our monthly visit, for early November 2021. As the day approached we each would re-confirm our date and time. It was still a go. The morning of our meeting, I emailed her for final instructions. Belatedly, she got back to me apologizing for oversleeping. She had been jet lagged, presumably from Paris and missed her SD flight.

    That was my last contact with her. As you know, her website was taken down and her email account is dormant. It appears that she did retire. She did tell me she was a spin thrift and always saved her money. With her prices and what we did, I'm sure she had enough to retire.
    Thank you, Mr. Jb Black, for the info.

    I'm very disappointed that she's retired.

    I guess I was just too late to be able to make her acquaintance.

  7. #4218

    LilyDDD

    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy1965  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I would like some help.

    I read quite a few threads on various forums about Lily Ivy, who also goes by Lily DDD.

    From what I read, I am very interested in meeting her.

    Since her website is no longer working, I was able to locate her contact info on a different forum.

    However, I have yet to hear from her.

    Does anyone know what happened to her?

    Is she still available? If so, has her contact info changed?

    I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

    Thank you!
    I had been a regular of Lily for the 2 years she provided in SD and about a year after she moved to New Orleans.

    She would return to SD monthly to visit family and clients. About a year ago she said she was going to retire and move to Paris, she's half French. She said it would be awhile before she finally quit.

    We emailed back and forth for our monthly visit, for early November 2021. As the day approached we each would re-confirm our date and time. It was still a go. The morning of our meeting, I emailed her for final instructions. Belatedly, she got back to me apologizing for oversleeping. She had been jet lagged, presumably from Paris and missed her SD flight.

    That was my last contact with her. As you know, her website was taken down and her email account is dormant. It appears that she did retire. She did tell me she was a spin thrift and always saved her money. With her prices and what we did, I'm sure she had enough to retire.

  8. #4217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Jojo

    Thanks for the TOFTT! She sounds great. Much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/73607295

    Went and saw Jojo today for a quickie. You might think she is fake, especially when she quotes you her very reasonable rates, but trust me, she is very real. Pics are accurate, though she was even skinnier than she appears in the pics, a total spinner. Setup was super easy since I was able to verify through PD (she has reviews there under jojodarling). Very friendly and easy going. The highlight of her service was her absolutely amazing BBBJ (YMMV on that), easily one of the best I have ever had. Honestly, if you just wanted an amazing BJ from a beautiful super skinny spinner, it would be worth it just for that, but I liked following up with some mish and lazy dog. Will be repeating very soon a few times before she leaves. You all can thank me later for finding this gem LOL.

  9. #4216

    Lily Ivy / Lily DDD

    Hi.

    I would like some help.

    I read quite a few threads on various forums about Lily Ivy, who also goes by Lily DDD.

    From what I read, I am very interested in meeting her.

    Since her website is no longer working, I was able to locate her contact info on a different forum.

    However, I have yet to hear from her.

    Does anyone know what happened to her?

    Is she still available? If so, has her contact info changed?

    I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

    Thank you!

  10. #4215

    One more try with GeneRhino

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterDoctorSD  [View Original Post]
    I had a great experience with Generhino 2 years and a year ago. Went to check if she is around and everything is pulled down.

    Does anyone know if she is retired or moved?
    She is super hot and was really great. Not a clock watcher. Smart and great to talk with. Super attentive and great moves.

    Love to see her again. Any info would be great. Drawing blanks on all searches.

    Thanks.

  11. #4214

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    I find it fairly easy. Since she is on the site with an ad and I have a PD profile with many verified reviews, I can hit her screening button and she can easily see I am legit. Takes away a lot of the risk when both parties have many reviews. She does not require PD verification, I am sure she has other ways, just PD makes it easy for both of us.
    I meant more as far as the providers go. I set up a profile (at least the initial steps) and it seems like a lot of the reviews are really basic w / no detail. It also seems that the search feature isn't very reliable as far as filtering out non-GFE providers. I guess there's always going to be a measure of guesswork and chance taking in this hobby. There's a provider that I've seen mixed reports on, so I've been trying to figure out if I really want to take a risk and be disappointed or go with other options.

    I also always have the TJ backup, since a couple of the agency girls I've seen have given me their personal info so we can skip the agency middleman.

  12. #4213

    Jojo and PD

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    She certainly looks good. Glad you had a good time.

    I've never tried PD, but is it pretty reliable, or at least easier than some sites to differentiate between the legit providers and the fakes / scams?
    I find it fairly easy. Since she is on the site with an ad and I have a PD profile with many verified reviews, I can hit her screening button and she can easily see I am legit. Takes away a lot of the risk when both parties have many reviews. She does not require PD verification, I am sure she has other ways, just PD makes it easy for both of us.

  13. #4212

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/73607295

    Went and saw Jojo today for a quickie. You might think she is fake, especially when she quotes you her very reasonable rates, but trust me, she is very real. Pics are accurate, though she was even skinnier than she appears in the pics, a total spinner. Setup was super easy since I was able to verify through PD (she has reviews there under jojodarling). Very friendly and easy going. The highlight of her service was her absolutely amazing BBBJ (YMMV on that), easily one of the best I have ever had. Honestly, if you just wanted an amazing BJ from a beautiful super skinny spinner, it would be worth it just for that, but I liked following up with some mish and lazy dog. Will be repeating very soon a few times before she leaves. You all can thank me later for finding this gem LOL.
    She certainly looks good. Glad you had a good time.

    I've never tried PD, but is it pretty reliable, or at least easier than some sites to differentiate between the legit providers and the fakes / scams?

  14. #4211

    Jojo

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/73607295

    Went and saw Jojo today for a quickie. You might think she is fake, especially when she quotes you her very reasonable rates, but trust me, she is very real. Pics are accurate, though she was even skinnier than she appears in the pics, a total spinner. Setup was super easy since I was able to verify through PD (she has reviews there under jojodarling). Very friendly and easy going. The highlight of her service was her absolutely amazing BBBJ (YMMV on that), easily one of the best I have ever had. Honestly, if you just wanted an amazing BJ from a beautiful super skinny spinner, it would be worth it just for that, but I liked following up with some mish and lazy dog. Will be repeating very soon a few times before she leaves. You all can thank me later for finding this gem LOL.

  15. #4210

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by justperusing  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    First post, but been on here a long time. This is the first time I thought I had some actual useful information.

    I saw Trish in early December. She has a place in Hillcrest / North Park area. I was able to see here solo. However, the "bi" guy came to the door and let me in (it's a secure building). He's a nice enough guy and he seemed normal and friendly.

    Went to their condo / apt, I met Trish. She's definitely not as skinny as some of her pictures, but I was not disappointed at all and found her very attractive. The guy stayed in their bathroom in the master bedroom, I think as a protector. After awhile, I forgot he was there. Although I was told no dfk, blah blah blah, within a couple of minutes we were kissing very heavily. She's definitely that girl next door type. I went down on her and she seemed to really enjoy that. She is not shaved, or I would have enjoyed way more. During the heat of things I told her I'd love to have her bare. She said that would cost a few hundred more. I thought about it, LOL. I paid $200 for the half hour. I think if I had the money on me, she would have gone for it. I did ask about a week later through text if she would be ok with that and got a definite no. However, DFK was supposed to be off the menu too. So, like they say, YMMV.

    Since this is my first post, I'd like to thank all the members on here. I've visited 108, and VIP several times. Michelle (at 108) and Mina (VIP) are definitely ATFs, and I saw no need to see Trish again, as asian girls are more my thing. You guys have been amazing and led me to many amazing adventures over the years in SD. Recently with the AMP scene, I'd say it's the best ever. Of course, we've all had our Unicorns over the years. This is a great time to be in SD..
    Thanks for the report, very useful. Was BBBJ in the offering?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape