Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 936 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 986 1036 1436 1936 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16789

    Jessica has a long history of being a great and dependable provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRookie  [View Original Post]
    Well, just had a dream that I visited the great Jessica Fox. Communication was great. Met at her safe and discreet incall in Raleigh about 10 minutes from the airport. Greeted me at the door with a hug and some intense DFK. Walked me to her room and told me to get comfortable. More DFK and she starting jerking the magic stick. That BBBJ was "WOW". She definitely has a gift in that area. After that went mish, threw her legs up and I was stroking deep. Went over to doggy, excellent view of that thick ass clapping. Finished with BBBJCIM. Gave me a back rub and some nice conversation, then I was on my way. She's great, I don't have anything negative to say. Man I tell you this woman is thick all around, she's all woman no doubt about it. Definitely going to repeat, 10/10!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4370
    Anyone who is a player in the Raleigh area needs to see Jessica at least once. Probably better than any BKS girls other than Yosefina. Great atmosphere and service I recommend.

  2. #16788

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker  [View Original Post]
    I live really close to her area, seen her ads for a long time, and I love to travel to Greece. I just never called her, the ad always got my monger senses tingling, and now I know why. Suspicions are confirmed. Thank you brother!
    Five of Six has it right. P-411 with 40+ oks. Saw her once but did not play the paranoid card correctly. I think she could easily be one of the best fucks in RDU handled the right way. She will not return emails or texts to me. Go in and agree with whatever she says. Fuck her in the ass if possible It seems to be high on her list. If she mentions friends she has had over be impressed.

  3. #16787

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I've known Marie for almost 20 years and there's nothing you did to get that reaction. She has some serious mental issues displayed in the endless list of cosmetic surgeries. She basically isn't happy with herself and craves attention and approval. That compounded with her drinking problem and medical issues stemming from that makes her mental stability a crap-shoot.
    I think FiveOfSix is a straight shooter. I am p-411 with 45+ OKs and saw her one time. My mistake was thinking she was in it for the money. Short visit first time with a bad start as she is a bit paranoid and I was not, more focused on putting cash in her pocket for future visits. She will not respond to texts or emails after that. If I had it to do over I would act like the cops might come trough the door at any time and defiantly fuck her in the ass hard. Be impressed about any names she may mention. I think she could be one of those one in a million keepers if handled correctly. I blew my chance. Hope you do better.

    Good Luck.

  4. #16786

    Hiunforgettable Experience

    Experience was typical. I was interested because of the private residence. Setup was a just a little unusual but can be expected because of private residence. Had me drive to a local mart, and answered a few questions. Decently responsive with communication. Get to the residence, she welcomes me in. Start off with CBJ, ended doggy. I only opted for a QV. She says she doesn't do cowgirl on first visit. Would repeat, but only if in the area, wouldn't make a special trip. QV $ I know possibly on the high side for QV, but little brain was talking louder than the big one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/174717999784

  5. #16785
    Quote Originally Posted by Nath5310  [View Original Post]
    How to contact BKS providers? Your suggestions help a lot. Thank You.

    Please let me know how to contact them? Any Latina providers info!? PM me. Thanks.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...325&viewfull=1#post5581325.

  6. #16784
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I've known Marie for almost 20 years and there's nothing you did to get that reaction. She has some serious mental issues displayed in the endless list of cosmetic surgeries. She basically isn't happy with herself and craves attention and approval. That compounded with her drinking problem and medical issues stemming from that makes her mental stability a crap-shoot.
    I live really close to her area, seen her ads for a long time, and I love to travel to Greece. I just never called her, the ad always got my monger senses tingling, and now I know why. Suspicions are confirmed. Thank you brother!

  7. #16783

    BKS Info

    How to contact BKS providers? Your suggestions help a lot. Thank You.

    Please let me know how to contact them? Any Latina providers info!? PM me. Thanks.

  8. #16782

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...-of-a/43626467

    I know she is using the same photos as ads down in Florida, but I recall someone saying that she is sort of like the photos and worth seeing?

    OR am I higher than giraffe fanny yet once again? Not smoking today, but have been heavy on the cough syzrp.

    If she is kinda like the photos I would be tickled to death. A full figured, broad hipped, red head with some big ole flooppy milkers? Sign me up and I will pay premium.

    Stay safe scoobies!
    Some of those pics have play buttons on them like they were screenshots off of the hub.

  9. #16781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Only on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Also her, she looks delicioso. Feedback?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/992389219334
    Can you find pics of a 25 year old who looks grandmotherly. Good grief!

  10. #16780

    Lexy

    Has anybody seen her? She legit?

    386 463 8XXX.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/265871

  11. #16779

    RE: Skyflossy reviews in Charlotte.

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    I searched online, I believe the Charlotte forum 3 months ago. Comments were very average so I passed on seeing her.

  12. #16778

    Eve

    Also her, she looks delicioso. Feedback?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/992389219334

  13. #16777

    Kelsey

    Couldn't find anything on her, feedback?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/992389219334

  14. #16776

    Greybar

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy  [View Original Post]
    Staying at the Greybar Hotel on Bragg St. Until next week.
    LOL the Greybar Hotel, that's a good one, thanks for the info, I miss seeing her.

  15. #16775

    Jnc

    JNC, 01/19, ? Anyone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape