Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11405

    Mecca Mary

    I just found out that she will be back working in the office in Jeffersonville. Monday, Tuesdays and Friday. 1 pm-11 pm. I personally can't wait to see that ass again.

    H. H.

  2. #11404

    Is this the same place on 7th that has the spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    New girl 😍 at 7th Street spa. Good English, big titties and open menu. House + $. 20 will repeat.
    Is this the same place on 7th that has the spa? The old place seemed to be covered BJ. Are these new girls still enforcing that?

  3. #11403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you saw Mia, They take turns unless you ask specifically for New girl. They were busy today.
    Agree, Mia it was if I remember correctly.

  4. #11402
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    New girl 😍 at 7th Street spa. Good English, big titties and open menu. House + $. 20 will repeat.
    Good to hear, I stop by 2 weeks ago and the two that was there wasn't much and bitchy. Told me $$ plus house, I walked.

  5. #11401

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    The one who didn't was a blonde who used the handle of Brooke (not going to put her real info here or anywhere even tho I have them) who used to work with another former board fav who went by Jozel. Now I'm showing my age. And even Brooke I got to go past what she claimed was her limit and while it was cool to see the carpet matched the curtains it started to be an expensive chore to see if she'd do more.
    I remember Brooke well! I first saw her in the house with Jozel and others before she moved into her own office place.

    I wish I could say I was able to talk her into more but I never could. But I really enjoyed all the time I spent with her! I especially liked the way she would dress up for certain holidays. She was gorgeous!!

    JZ.

  6. #11400

    Past Sunday afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy93  [View Original Post]
    Two new girls are in island breeze, I went yesterday and they were beautiful.
    Which one of you guys got stuck with mamasain (Judy) bad timing LOL.

  7. #11399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    7th Street

    New girl 😍 at 7th Street spa. Good English, big titties and open menu. House + $. 20 will repeat.

  8. #11398
    Quote Originally Posted by SKlein84  [View Original Post]
    I can't get enough of them, where are the bolt-ons at? Thanks!!
    Try Joy downtown.

  9. #11397

    Station on Preston

    Has anyone been to Station? What's your thoughts?

  10. #11396

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    What's the new girl's name?
    Two new girls are in island breeze, I went yesterday and they were beautiful.

  11. #11395

    Dandy

    FYI. There is a noise neighbor inquiring about the "spa" on popular level. This was on a social media app. It looks like they are going to be getting a lot of attention, the kind I don't think they want! Just want to give a heads up.

    Be safe.

  12. #11394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you saw Mia, They take turns unless you ask specifically for New girl. They were busy today.
    What's the new girl's name?

  13. #11393

    She was there

    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    I went and was greated by one of the girls who is normally at Eva (saw her multiple times). Maybe the new girl wasn't there and at Eva instead.

    Stay safe.

    DBusa.
    I'm guessing you saw Mia, They take turns unless you ask specifically for New girl. They were busy today.

  14. #11392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    I will go by today in hopes she has arrived by then. The girl who was in there last week wasn't my type. But they do have very comfortable tables!
    I went and was greated by one of the girls who is normally at Eva (saw her multiple times). Maybe the new girl wasn't there and at Eva instead.

    Stay safe.

    DBusa.

  15. #11391
    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    I will go by today in hopes she has arrived by then. The girl who was in there last week wasn't my type. But they do have very comfortable tables!
    Did you make the visit? How did it go?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape