Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11360

    Station on Preston

    Has anyone been to Station? What's your thoughts?

  2. #11359

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by XDM40  [View Original Post]
    What's the new girl's name?
    Two new girls are in island breeze, I went yesterday and they were beautiful.

  3. #11358

    Dandy

    FYI. There is a noise neighbor inquiring about the "spa" on popular level. This was on a social media app. It looks like they are going to be getting a lot of attention, the kind I don't think they want! Just want to give a heads up.

    Be safe.

  4. #11357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you saw Mia, They take turns unless you ask specifically for New girl. They were busy today.
    What's the new girl's name?

  5. #11356

    She was there

    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    I went and was greated by one of the girls who is normally at Eva (saw her multiple times). Maybe the new girl wasn't there and at Eva instead.

    Stay safe.

    DBusa.
    I'm guessing you saw Mia, They take turns unless you ask specifically for New girl. They were busy today.

  6. #11355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    I will go by today in hopes she has arrived by then. The girl who was in there last week wasn't my type. But they do have very comfortable tables!
    I went and was greated by one of the girls who is normally at Eva (saw her multiple times). Maybe the new girl wasn't there and at Eva instead.

    Stay safe.

    DBusa.

  7. #11354
    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    I will go by today in hopes she has arrived by then. The girl who was in there last week wasn't my type. But they do have very comfortable tables!
    Did you make the visit? How did it go?

  8. #11353
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawl  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Louisville in awhile. What's the best option now for getting FS at an AMP in the area? Best place to go for a good time for $$. 5 or below. Haven't been in a long time and qant a good time.
    Healing Hands on Poplar is solid with decent price. Last time I was there I got BBBJ / BBFS for $$. 2 The women there are all in their 40's. Make sure to call ahead and you'll have no issue.

  9. #11352

    Searching for bolt-ons

    I can't get enough of them, where are the bolt-ons at? Thanks!!

  10. #11351

    Stay away from

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawl  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to Louisville in awhile. What's the best option now for getting FS at an AMP in the area? Best place to go for a good time for $$. 5 or below. Haven't been in a long time and qant a good time.
    Eva in jeffersonville or island breeze in new Albany. If that's what your looking for you won't find it at these two. Stay in louisville, there's plenty of options. Get your reading glasses put.

  11. #11350

    Visiting louisville today

    Haven't been to Louisville in awhile. What's the best option now for getting FS at an AMP in the area? Best place to go for a good time for $$. 5 or below. Haven't been in a long time and qant a good time.

  12. #11349

    Most comfortable tables

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    At Island breeze fucking killer body. The new girl coming tomorrow (Sunday) is 5'3 and 110 lbs.
    I will go by today in hopes she has arrived by then. The girl who was in there last week wasn't my type. But they do have very comfortable tables!

  13. #11348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Eva 4 hands

    Has anyone done a 4 hands at Eva?

    One time it was super quiet, the girl asked me if I was interested. Was I? Of course but sadly I didn't have enough $ on me. That was the only time.

    Stay safe.

    Dbusa.

  14. #11347

    Rose spa.

    Went down Dixie hwy this evening and thought I stop in at rose the one on blanton ln and well it was dark inside and out. Not heard anything going on so just wanted to pass along that it was closed and this was around 730 at night.

  15. #11346

    Go check out Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    Those were the finest Asians I have ever witnessed. They said they went on vacation in December and still not back at Eva! Anyone knows where these sexy women in their cute black shorts went? I'm hoping they went to another AMP.
    At Island breeze fucking killer body. The new girl coming tomorrow (Sunday) is 5'3 and 110 lbs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape