Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 37358
-
01-21-22 13:22 #23858Senior Member

Posts: 416I think her alias was Lisa in Warren and worked at a place called 4 Seasons. I doubt they talk of the legend in Warren OH.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 13:02 #23857Senior Member

Posts: 67I went there earlier in the year and ended up walking out. Before I could get my coat off the provider asked for a tip. I just went down the road. Better massage and better ending.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 12:40 #23856Senior Member

Posts: 287Mr Regular
Some several months ago I had time to stop in at T's after having a lunch at the Chinese restaurant next door to T's, opted for a half hour, decent massage from a cute little Asian, NO EXTRAS?
Originally Posted by JohnSolo
[View Original Post]
I don't recall seeing a post about this location is quite some time? Please advise the post number you mentioned?
-
01-21-22 11:44 #23855Senior Member

Posts: 64T's Wellness. FH
A poster mentioned T's wellness on 9 mile in FH the other day. Anyone had any experience there?
-
01-21-22 11:42 #23854Senior Member

Posts: 38Westland Duo
Looking for some intel on these two ladies in wasteland.
https://detroit.rubratings.com/265937
Feel free to PM.
-
01-21-22 11:26 #23853Senior Member

Posts: 174Speaking of paying cash for mongering. What is everyone going to do after this becomes a cashless society. I see it every day, people are pulling out their credit cards for everything.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 11:06 #23852Senior Member

Posts: 174The weekly mongering figure you stated is about what I was figuring but the amount for the provider is much much higher I'm sure. It looks like you might take a couple vacations a year without mongering. I try to plan a breakaway for at least one while on vacation. Mexico is a free for all but the Bahamas are a bust from my experiences. Every vacation spot in the US has something.
Originally Posted by TheNewWorld
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 09:07 #23851Regular Member

Posts: 11Has anyone seen her?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2057364
Looks good, but I would love to have a confirmation before I take a swing.
Thanks.
-
01-21-22 07:57 #23850Senior Member

Posts: 450Dual enrollment
All while married so there's no breaking even. Keeps me from affording to drink, smoke or gamble so I guess it keeps me out of other trouble.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 07:48 #23849Senior Member

Posts: 450The Mikki Way
Mikki must have showed them how's its done. I think these older ladies that know what it takes to keep us lining up at the door need to go on sabbaticals and spend a month or 2 at all of the FS AMPs in the Midwest to show them the Mikki way.
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 04:31 #23848Senior Member

Posts: 465Natasha
Her ad is on Adult look all the time. She likes texting for contact. She got the boobs before my $20K so maybe Ive paid off her car with that money or a few trips. Lol. It doesnt matter. Im more than happy to help her out. mm686
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 04:27 #23847Senior Member

Posts: 465I didn't do FS
No I didn't. I'm single and make good money. I like massages and I love Natasha because she is fun and we laugh at funny stuff. We are very good friends as well. I work for food gas taxes etc. Add massages in there for pleasure. I guess that's why I work. Plus we need to help others around us while we are in this world. So it works for me. She is a very special lady. Mm686.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 22:27 #23846Senior Member

Posts: 556That was freaking perfect!
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:37 #23845Senior Member

Posts: 124Yes I have
Let's imagine 200 a week, and average 48 weeks a year which would come to 9600 a year after taxes. Let's imagine that I get the best massage and finish with a great BBBJ. I would look forward to my hour a week that makes life wonderful and do will do without other things in life to keep this. Hmmm, if she has 10 regulars, she is pulling in 96,000.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:18 #23844Senior Member

Posts: 929So you broke even vs being married.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





