Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 37375
-
01-20-22 21:37 #23845Senior Member

Posts: 124Yes I have
Let's imagine 200 a week, and average 48 weeks a year which would come to 9600 a year after taxes. Let's imagine that I get the best massage and finish with a great BBBJ. I would look forward to my hour a week that makes life wonderful and do will do without other things in life to keep this. Hmmm, if she has 10 regulars, she is pulling in 96,000.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:18 #23844Senior Member

Posts: 929So you broke even vs being married.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 20:48 #23843Senior Member

Posts: 321Morrisville?
Originally Posted by Pickle252
[View Original Post]
I can vouch for tiger spa. Did my research and was heading out east on a road trip. Booked a room in Warren for a night just so I could go to Tiger. Cookie and Cherry are most legendary. But there are others who offer great services. BBFS seems to be the norm there. Unfortunately for me neither cookie or cherry were available. So I settled for candy who was awesome. Went back next day and got Sophia. Good but not great. Hoping to make another trip out there when both cookie and cherry are available. I monitor the Warren board regularly. They still talk about the legendary Mikki who once was in Warren.
-
01-20-22 20:34 #23842Senior Member

Posts: 215Warren Ohio
$180 is standard price. Full hour no rush.
Originally Posted by WednesdayFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 19:01 #23841Senior Member

Posts: 68Complete waste of time. I should have left. Super sloppy and too many rules. A once and done.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 17:34 #23840Regular Member

Posts: 12Comfort spa
She called herself Tiffany. She stood about 5'2" and in her 50's. Maybe 60's cause those broads age pretty well.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 17:31 #23839Senior Member

Posts: 261About a year ago I tried to hook up with her but she never replied back to my texts or phone messages. I know she isn't FS but for 2 bills is it CBJ or just HJ?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 17:15 #23838Senior Member

Posts: 427Blonde,- Troy
Has anyone seen her? She seems real after googling her number.
https://detroit.rubmd.com/dbc07fa7-6...9-a202f630c696
-
01-20-22 17:13 #23837Senior Member

Posts: 782Might want to read the thread a bit more
Doubt that msog is available as she isn't full service.
Originally Posted by Trobber222
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 14:32 #23836Senior Member

Posts: 88Going to have to plan in advance from the sounds of the comms.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
Is she MSOG with the hour? At 100/200 I'd be smart to book two back to back 1/2 hours to be sure based on the pics I might be a 5 minute appointment otherwise.
-
01-20-22 14:14 #23835Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Allowances
Top girl for BBBJ and BBFS, 36 or 37 times with CIP about $8900 over about 17 months with extended breaks, including her visit to her Uncle. Average session about $185. The rest is emergency housing, telephone equipment, transportation. Chaos follows her.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
Girl #2 was a sugar baby and I spent about $6500 in 5 years. The sex was infrequent.
The rest are inconsequential in terms of spending. Mostly market rate massages.
-
01-20-22 13:12 #23834Senior Member

Posts: 450Admission of shame not pride
For me, it started with dropping $180 at LA Spa in Portland at 23 years ago. I blew thru $40 k of 401 k. If I miss a week of mongering I go 3-4 times the next. For me I would say it's at $20 k a year. 23 years. Hell let's factor in gas money and and time and call it $500 k.
Originally Posted by JietMan
[View Original Post]
1/2 a million. Just took out a 30 year mortgage for that much. Could have paid cash. That's the power of pussy.
-
01-20-22 11:41 #23833Senior Member

Posts: 64She's still down for the DFK. I don't partake but she definitely gestured it toward me when I saw her. To each his own I just have no interest in kissing a provider at this point in my life since I'm committed.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 11:19 #23832Senior Member

Posts: 175https://youtu.be/D9QCvgKW7fk
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 11:18 #23831Senior Member

Posts: 125Kissing
What I really enjoyed about her, and this was pre-covid, was that she's 1) not asian and speaks fluent English and 2) was willing to participate in DFK, and she's a pretty good kisser. Not sure if this has changed since / during the pandemic?
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





