Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 39983
-
01-21-22 09:49 #25988Senior Member

Posts: 155$200 for L1??
Ozone should be $200 extra for FS. Admittedly that's pricey but not as ridiculous as $200 for L1. I stopped going to Grand 'cause they insisted on $100 for L1. I'd much rather pay $200 for FS then $100 for a HJ. But that's me.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 07:16 #25987Regular Member

Posts: 19Belmont Spa
Use to frequent Belmont Spa almost exclusively, but they have gone severely downhill in my opinion. Coco wants an obnoxious amount for FS, and she is not even that attractive. Lisa was my ATF, and before that Vicky was great as well. Michelle always tells you " new girl working" which is usually a lie and just a way to get you to come in. So, I stopped going. But back in 2016-2019 they were the place to go in my opinion.
-
01-21-22 06:58 #25986Senior Member

Posts: 987The papasan reviews are migrating from RubMaps.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 00:41 #25985Senior Member

Posts: 194Counter Post
To review 25992 on the previous page? Seems like it.
Originally Posted by Archive
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 23:49 #25984Regular Member

Posts: 14Sxl
Has anyone seen Coco at Sxl? As I was leaving today she asked if I wanted another massage. She looks pretty cute and def the youngest there. Was looking for a firsthand account.
-
01-20-22 22:51 #25983Regular Member

Posts: 14Sxl
Has anyone seen Coco at SXL? While I was leaving, she asked me if I wanted to go again. Looks pretty cute. Def youngest MT there. Wondering about pricing and experience.
-
01-20-22 21:48 #25982Senior Member

Posts: 77Busty providers
Anyone have a tip on naturally busty MTs? I know Eva, looking for others. Appreciate any info, PM or otherwise.
-
01-20-22 21:36 #25981Senior Member

Posts: 1573Ozone
IO is well known for high, often unreasonably, high prices. Fuck them, just RTFF, and go elsewhere. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by Corncobmaker
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 21:34 #25980Senior Member

Posts: 1573FS at AMP
It depends on a provider, I. E. YMMV, but you will never go wrong by asking.
Originally Posted by LordTyrion
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 18:24 #25979Regular Member

Posts: 11Belmont Spa
Outside of Grand Spa, Micki and Coco at Belmont are the only 2 Chicago options I've found that are petite, under 30, and decently attractive (I was not impressed by Judi however, as she is nowhere as fit as the other two). I would be very surprised if either were over 30, but if they are it's not by much. Both are min 1 . 0 for nude L1, and goes up from there. If anyone's got similar options, please advise. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 18:18 #25978Senior Member

Posts: 127Ozone
Went to Ozone the other day for a massage. Had a beautiful masseuse but was asking $200 for L1 service. Is this typical for this place? I didn't bite--but was tempted. I tried to get her down to about $150 but she wouldn't budge. Any recommendations on how to get these prices down?
-
01-20-22 18:00 #25977Regular Member

Posts: 18FS at AMPs
Does FS at AMPs include kissing and daty? I checked one of the places and they said its 160/ hr.
Also, is VIP worth the upgrade? Thanks in advance.
-
01-20-22 17:34 #25976Senior Member

Posts: 410Fake fake fake
I wouldn't trust the reviews on there, especially for any of the Chinese parlors in the city. They are all reviewed by the same group of private members. I tried more than a few places due to the reviews and got totally duped. All the same parlors get reviewed constantly and get pushed up to the top of the list. And the thing is, I even went out to CA and thought maybe just a Chicago issue, I'll check out a couple places. Nope! Same fake reviews unless I'm just really unlucky each time I go. I cancelled my membership and not signing back up there.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 17:03 #25975Senior Member

Posts: 69I used it before and now there a lot of fake reviews on the site. If you're suspicious, you can click on the user's profile and if its private or they review and few places then its fake.
Originally Posted by NovaBrain
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-22 16:27 #25974Senior Member

Posts: 1435The pics are so far off at CLM to be useless. Can you give some more details on Mia's height, weight, cup size, etc?
Originally Posted by DLover64
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




